Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: How to Win Your Crush's Heart LAST PART PG 23 (Page 4)

sanamsky IF-Dazzler
sanamsky
sanamsky

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushi

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Yes...yes...yes...I so knew you would not make us wait for long...

Beautiful concept and I am already loving it. Khushi has everything already planned out ehhh Wink Her future house, mother-in-law and sister-in-law. She has everything under control except for her future husband LOL

Thanks for starting a new story. I am eagerly waiting for the meeting ;)

Pls cont soon...

LuvArnavKhushi

Drkk IF-Dazzler
Drkk
Drkk

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
lovd it. Want 2 read more

LuvArnavKhushi

LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

How to Win Your Crush's Heart part 2

Her heart immediately expanded from the excessive happiness when she saw him walk into the living room with his father, his uncle and Akash. It might have swelled more than usual when she saw him all dressed up. He was a businessman after all, she thought proudly.

She greeted the older men then wiggled her eyebrows at Akash when he came to greet her. "I hear you suck at your job."

"Shut up, it's my fourth day!" He retorted and Khushi broke into a giggle before she saw Arnav walking towards her. She smiled and put her hand out which he quickly shook. "How are you?" He asked and she almost swooned on the spot.

"Good," she said in a quiet voice but her smile fell a bit when she saw his retreating back. 'Come back you cow!!!' She yelled at him internally.

Akash also left and she sat back down. She was happy that her father finally had his friends to talk to. The women were quietly talking between each other then Avni stopped and looked at Arnav when he came back dressed casually in jeans and a black shirt. "Arnav, food is ready for you and Akash if you want to eat it now."

"It's okay ma." He said and sat in a chair next to his father. He leaned back in his chair and of course Khushi's eyes were on him all the time, but in a very discreet way. When his eyes made their round and landed on Khushi, she did the only thing she thought of to not make it an awkward eye contact. She bobbed her eyebrows once with a tight smile.

Her moment didn't last long when he looked away, but not without an amused expression. Akash came next and this one didn't bother to sit with the guests. He went straight to the kitchen.

Khushi was sitting there and starting to get frustrated. Why was he acting so weird around her? Why wasn't he even looking at her? He was definitely not shy, especially not from all his immature and stupid jokes he'd always make through their emails. The emails that she would re-read as if they were sacred texts.

She eventually turned her attention to Anjali again. She didn't even look full on when she saw him get up from her peripheral vision and walk to the kitchen.

"Please yaar, take me out later on. I want to go shopping."

"Did you come for this reason? To go out?" Anjali asked as if offended.

"No! I came to see you and talk to you. What better place to do all that than the market?" Khushi asked with a cheeky smile and Anjali chuckled. "Don't worry. We already have things planned for you guys."

"We should go to the mov - "

Khushi's words were cut short when they both turned their head to look at Akash who was calling for Anjali. He waved her to come and Anjali got up, taking Khushi's hand to bring her along. 'Hello hottie,' she thought when she went to their kitchen and dining room combination and saw Arnav looking for something in the fridge.

He looked over and Khushi's heart was at her throat when she saw how he very briefly looked her up and down.

She didn't say anything and was about to sit down when she saw how he and Akash hovered over Anjali as she warmed up their food. Wanting to act nonchalant, Khushi walked over and casually put her arm on Akash's shoulder. These two were good friends and because he was younger than her by a couple years, she felt very relaxed around him.

She noticed how Arnav glanced at her for a moment before he looked away and pulled out plates from the cupboard. "How's university?" She asked Akash who was impatiently waiting for his food. "It's good, way better than Arnav's experience."

"What was wrong with my experience?" Arnav finally spoke up but didn't make much eye contact with Khushi since he was waiting for a good reply from Akash.

"I'm doing much better than you did and that's a known fact."

Khushi put her arm down but only to cross it over he chest. "It is. Unfortunately Arnav has never been that smart. Sorry kid," she said with a fake frown and Arnav finally looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"At least I wasn't crying when I was writing my last-year's essay," he shot back and Khushi tried not to show any facial reactions. She did cry and she told him that over her email. 'He actually remembers?' she thought and got back to reality. She rolled her eyes. "Hey! No pain, no gain!"

Anjali took out food on the plates and passed it to the guys as they walked to the dining table. Khushi remained standing and was racking her mind for ways to get Arnav to speak. To react at least. "Akash, you didn't even come to my convocation!"

She bit the inside of her lip to stop herself from smiling when she heard Arnav's voice. "Oh sorry princess! He couldn't make it because he had his own brother's convocation to be at. The world doesn't revolve around you." He said wagging his finger at her.

"Oh shut up! As if it revolves around you? And in any way, I was talking to Akash. Is your name Akash?" She said, pretending to glare at him.

"When you speak to Akash, you're indirectly speaking to me."

"How is that even logical? What did you even major in? Oh wait! Got it - diocy," Khushi said happily and Arnav looked at her with an unimpressed expression.

"Not quite but you're too stupid to understand even if I tried to explain."

"You need brains to pass law. If you ever get in jail, I'm not taking you out."

"You mean to say you actually passed?" He asked in a surprised tone and Khushi grimaced at him. Anjali walked out with a tray to serve her dad and uncle tea. Khushi suddenly felt abandoned.

"You shouldn't be so surprised. I've always been smarter than you."

Arnav opened his mouth to say something then closed it with a smirk on his lips. "Dumbstruck?" Khushi asked.

"In a sense, yes. But don't take it to heart - I just don't want to embarrass you in front of your friend."

"Oh I don't mind," Akash spoke up after watching the two bicker back and forth.

"Akash! You're supposed to be on my side!" Khushi said, pouting her lips.

"Oh Khushi, don't be sad! It's a known fact though, bros before hoes!" Arnav said and broke into laughter with Akash.

Khushi's jaw fell open as she stared at him disbelievingly. "You're calling a religious and traditional girl a hoe?"

Arnav looked at her with a naughty grin on his face. "It's the innocent ones you gotta be careful with."

"You're so charming," she said sarcastically and he straightened his back, stroking his hard chest. "I am. Thank you."

Khushi scowled and was about to walk away but she stopped when Arnav put his arm out to stop her. "Wait Khushi," he said in a low and serious tone, meanwhile boring his eyes into hers.

"What?" She said in a crude tone though her heart was speeding.

"I'm almost done if you could just wash these dishes," Arnav said and waited for Khushi to give him an angry look before he chuckled. Khushi walked out of the kitchen this time and even though he had just insulted her, she couldn't help but smile a bit to herself anyways. That was their relationship. She didn't know what his true feelings were but it was only during their nonsense arguments and exchange of sarcastic comments that she always wondered if he liked her even half the amount that she liked him.

Would she ever find out? She sure hoped so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think of this part? Arnav and Khushi may seem immature but that's exactly what they are around each other. ^_^ 

Have a great/night! 

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 15 October 2013 at 7:23pm

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsini#81tanishasingh3rithuparnapretty37underground1sanjaiovirtmarajdivyyasreeMcoyzraniushasarushimalar3nimkoaridjnaj84owinathiraktlilyattitudeKhushixoxoSilvergirlrsingh0103shalinikanaguSansShyamjankisoni86Anu179hari93rajalekshmiabna1989funwe23Priya_0tokyosarusripalaayanSonia_J16ll..Gungun..llzar-baraKrishika209annyszeediacrazyaddictionLalaland222gom3090Apples94smiley13lovespellarnavbarunfaffyShweta1691saavan_lovervidya.sanjayMsFuzzybear69MissNadiamomoahmdIPKKNDfan4everRishita.SIholicipkknd-fansimi58P4rveen12-.Pari.-IronButterflyadhu11PhoenixTearskshubhangizayana123aleena.1884ARSHIANDImahrusweetyipkkndkasr.ButterCup.missmkstar_fan1daisydee425shree10sweetydoll32saima4744zafimeloniesmanxbeyondwordsx..Gunjan..Dee_JFAYKHAN29honey-sweetycheesemadRasgulla_sp

adhu11 IF-Dazzler
adhu11
adhu11

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
beautiful update.is he aware of her  crush ?waitingDay Dreaming

LuvArnavKhushi

ll..Gungun..ll Senior Member
ll..Gungun..ll
ll..Gungun..ll

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Arnav likes khushi
Aww they have the cutest fights ever
Loved the update
Continue soon

LuvArnavKhushi

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I loved the interactions between Arnav and Khushi. They seem have a weird kind of a relationship LOL Aakash seems to be at ease and I loved Khushi's comment "I heard you suck at your job" My God...Khushi has a bold tongue ROFL Just like Khushi even I am wondering about Arnav's feelings.

Pls cont soon...

LuvArnavKhushi

-.Pari.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pari.-
-.Pari.-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update!

Loved their cute nok jhok Big smile

Pls Continue Soon ... 

LuvArnavKhushi