Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: How to Win Your Crush's Heart LAST PART PG 23 (Page 17)

adhu11 IF-Dazzler
adhu11
adhu11

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
poor khushi. but after all this why she accepted the proposal without knowing arnav's sideShocked.plz don't make her easily accept the proposal 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushi

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Loved the upd ... Poor Khushi .. Give him an attitude Khushi but do marry him for me plzz 

LuvArnavKhushi

cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Part 5...

Sorry farah got late this time...had my GRE exam :(
as usual loved it...
omg never thought khushi would react in such a way but i guess she is now just fed up of this thing...
she was going to confess her feelings...
they fight but can't remain angry with each other...love their relationship:)

going to read next part:D

Edited by cheesemad - 03 July 2013 at 1:01pm

LuvArnavKhushi

cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
part 6...

WHAT THE...ye kya hua...
jo bhi hua i enjoyed reading it so much...
poor khushi waited for Arnav's email for so long...y is he doing this?? there must be something...
omg their families are thinking of getting them married...isnt it awesome?? absolutely amazing...
update soon:D

PS: loved the banner...

LuvArnavKhushi

IPKKNDfan4ever IF-Dazzler
IPKKNDfan4ever
IPKKNDfan4ever

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Arshhi dint meet for more than 1 year .???
and Arnav also stopped the emails !...

felt so sad for Khushi ! :"((

when Garima told Khushi about the proposal i was like Shocked
u're serious!!!!!???????

and finally she even agreed !!...

Edited by IPKKNDfan4ever - 05 July 2013 at 1:44am
-.Pari.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pari.-
-.Pari.-

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Updated Post On Pg.15 Smile

Love Heart Pari

LuvArnavKhushi

LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged

How to Win Your Crush's Heart part 7

Khushi selected one of her favorite songs Bol Na Halke on her laptop and played it then turned her attention to the vanity mirror in front of her. She paid close attention to her soft curl hairstyle, which she requested from the hairdresser because she didn't want anything over the top. Her eyes moved to her pink tinted cheeks over her perfectly smooth and soft, velvety...looking skin. She particularly liked her eyes that were adorned with thick eyeliner to really make them stand out and false lashes that made them look incredibly good. Again, she requested the makeup artist to keep her eye shadow simple with just a light shade of pink.

She had to admit to herself, she looked damn good! And rightly so because this was one of her biggest days of her life and she wanted to blow Arnav away just like she'd promised.

Thinking of Arnav, an instant smile came to her face. She would finally get the love of her life and there was absolutely nothing else in the world that could make her happier. With the sweet words and melody of the song playing in the background, she let their conversation run through her mind.

When she walked up to her room after her mother told her about the proposal, she sat on her bed and closed her eyes to try to think things through but her heart was restless. She texted Anjali asking for Arnav's number. She waited impatiently until her best friend finally replied with his number and a winkie face to which Khushi rolled her eyes at.

She dialed his number but her heart was thudding rapidly against her chest. Her hands were shaking as she didn't know whether to take the chance and call him. What if his answer hurt her more than do any good? But she finally gathered all the strength she had and pressed the call button.

He picked up on the second call and she could hear her short breaths so she couldn't imagine what he heard. "Hello?" She heard and almost shed a tear. She heard his voice more than one and a half years later. "Arnav, it's me, Khushi."

She heard a brief moment of silence before he said, "Hey...how are you?"

"Good...good. Thanks. How's aunty ji and uncle?" She figured that was a good way to start.

"We're all good, thanks. And how about everyone at your house?" She heard the noise in the background slowly go silent. "Good." She hated that they were having such an awkward conversation and the awkward part hadn't even started yet! She was missing their usual bickering - she wanted that instead of this.

"Where are you? I'm just asking because it was so loud earlier," she quickly added the last part so she didn't seem like a controlling freak already.

"I just sat in my car to go home. What's up?"

"Do you know what your family is doing?" She asked and even blushed for having to ask such a question.

"Uh...yeah they're probably eating at this point. They tried to order Khushi Kabob but there was none left so poor people are probably sulking over the regular chicken kabob." He added the sweet sound of his chuckle.

Khushi brought her hand to cover her face as she shyly grinned but her grin quickly changed to the grimace when she had to be serious again. "I'm serious Arnav, you do know what's going on right?"

"You mean the engagement?" Just that word coming out of his word sent chills down Khushi's back. Who knows what it would have done to her if he said "our."

"Yeah..." she said breathlessly and clearing her throat at the end.

"I do know."

"Are you okay with this?" She brought her hand up to her neck and was waiting for the worst but instead she internally sighed a sigh of relief when he said, "I am."

"You're not being forced into this? You're not feeling that just because our families are friends, you're expected to do this?"

"Of course not pagli! How much will you ask?"

"But I need to be sure..."

"Khushi, relax okay? I agreed to this too so just, relax. Listen I got to go now so take care." The line ended and although she was more relieved than when she started the phone call, she still felt so jittery. But she had to make a decision and after hearing his voice - the voice that she always wanted to hear first thing in the morning and last thing at night - she was sure of what it would be.

She blinked out of her daze and clicked the pause button on the song when she heard a knock at the door. Payal came in with her phone in her hand as she clicked play and started dancing towards Khushi.

Khushi laughed when Payal took her red beaded dupatta off her bed and put it over her head and danced all crazy as the lyrics to 1 2 3 4 Get on the Dance Floor worked its way into its chorus. Khushi's eyes widened when her sister grabbed her hand and pulled her up where the two girls danced as per the words of the song.

They couldn't stop there. They continued for the whole song until it finished and Khushi grabbed her dupatta off her sister's head throwing it back on her bed. "Arre Khushi! How long are you going to wait? Put your clothes on now!"

"I think it's too early. See your clothes are already wrinkled," she said pointing to her sister's sky blue anarkali.

"Well amma's friends have already come so you better get ready now."

Khushi complied and dressed in her heavy but gorgeous crme colored lehenga choli while Payal helped her pin the red dupatta down the front of her torso. She stared at herself happily in the mirror then get to putting on her matching bangles.

She took out her sparkly crme colored heels and put them on while Payal's eyes widened at the length of the heel. "You're going to trip!"

"He'll catch me," Khushi said shyly and Payal rolled her eyes with a small smile. "You're on cloud nine aren't you?" She asked as she went to sit next to her on the bed. Khushi nodded her head yes.

"You lied to me when you said you didn't like him anymore."

Khushi held her ears and frowned with pouted lips. "Sorry." Payal chuckled and lightly hit her head. "Pagli, don't say sorry, I'm so happy for you! You got what you wanted."

With the engagement exactly eight days after the phone call, Khushi hadn't spoken to him after that day so her nerves were obviously taking over when she heard voices fill up the house. She tried to decipher his voice in particular but obviously that would be hard considering the all the guests who were there and in any way, she wouldn't be able to gain much as she stood at the top of the stairs trying to snoop in.

Thankfully she only had to wait another fifteen minutes before her sister and her mother came up to bring her down. "You look absolutely stunning," her mother whispered in her ear and Khushi gave a cheeky smile, scrunching her nose up in the process.

She lifted her lehenga up a bit as she made her way down the stairs, being very careful to not fall on her face. When she came into the doorframe of the living room that looked completely different with the couches moved around and chairs added, she noticed the smiles appear on everyone's faces. And although there was one face she was dying to see, she looked at him last and her heart tightened.

Arnav stared with his mouth slightly hanging open. He couldn't believe this was the same Khushi that he'd known all his life. The same girl who was always trying to come up with comebacks to his insults but the best she could come up with was 'stupid' and 'idiot.' He closed his mouth and gulped, trying to sooth his dry throat. There was no denying, she was the most beautiful girl he'd seen and for the first time, he actually took pride that she was going to become his wife. He was always happy of course, but suddenly everything became real for him and he was proud to have Khushi as his better half for the rest of his life.

When she finally made it to him, she shyly shook his hand with a little smile before standing next to him. 'Oh my Lord this house is so hot and I swear it's not the temperature. Dear God, thank you for giving me the hottest husband there can beee!' she squealed in her mind as she kept replaying the sight she caught of him - dressed up in a gorgeous black suit and looking best with his slightly gelled hair and clean shave.

She was bombarded with kisses and hugs by his family and other friends and when all that came to end, music started to play and the ring exchange was finally announced.

She wasn't really paying that much attention because there was so much going around her at once so when she felt a hand take hers, she looked up startled and found him smiling at her. He nodded towards her hand so she can look down for the pictures. He slipped on a white diamond ring and for the sake of pictures, kept his hand in that position for a few extra seconds. Khushi took the silver band from her mother and slid it onto Arnav's finger. The fact that he was smiling meant the world for her. It meant he really was okay with their engagement.

And then it hit her. They were finally engaged  that too in front of at least forty people to make it official. With her nerves finally calming down, she spent the rest of the night smiling and laughing. She would throw her usual glances at Arnav and every time he returned her smile with one of his, her heart just expanded. It couldn't get better than that...but can it get worse? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy! I'm sooo sorry. I know this story is ridiculously confusing but I swear it'll all make sense in the end (hopefully because even I'm confused now. lolll) Ok just a head's up, this will be moving very quickly. I really don't think I'm going to write anything between their engagement and their marriage so it's going to go right into that. If you guys read the prologue, then you'll know that their marriage is the big thing in this so let's see how it turns out! Big smile

You know what...I really appreciate you guys' support. I'm not a writer who gets hundreds of readers but I don't mind because I can tell who the usual readers are for my stories and it gives me the chance to appreciate you all that much more. Thank you guys. Really, thank you so much. 

pari162...omg, you made my life when you put a minions gif! (Crazy fangurl I am! haha) So this one if for ALL OF YOU!!! 

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 16 October 2013 at 7:07am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkndFanunderground1rishigunjanrtmarajmurkalssahitimdm2013locamalar3bhambarisangeethbalajhawaraayushiowinathiraktlilyattitudesasyaSilvergirlrsingh0103shalinikanaguMsFuzzybear69Anu179jankisoni86funwe23hari93AnnieMalikwild_nzleSonia_J16Amita2014ll..Gungun..llzar-baraChocolate_barunfamiyakajal511Krishika209zeediashubhi2401crazyaddictionlovespellfaffyMissNadiavidya.sanjaysaavan_loverdevishreeIPKKNDfan4everRishita.SIholicipkknd-fansimi58P4rveen12-.Pari.-TeriKhamoshiyansanamskykshubhangizayana123adhu11ARSHIANDImahrusweetyipkkndkasr.ButterCup.Parii..missmkdaisydee425sweetydoll32star_fan1chandana.smeloniehajrThanuAdityaFAYKHAN29Dee_Jhoney-sweety..Gunjan..cheesemadRasgulla_sp

zar-bara Senior Member
zar-bara
zar-bara

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
nice update.
omg!!!!! they got engaged...
continue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

owinLuvArnavKhushi

Go to top