Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: How to Win Your Crush's Heart LAST PART PG 23 (Page 13)

LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drkk

nice update. Bt d story is nt moving ahead

Wink No worries, it'll definitely be moving forward. Just make sure to read the next update! Big smile Thanks for commenting!

-.Pari.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pari.-
-.Pari.-

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Updated Post On Pg.13 Smile

Love Heart Pari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushi

LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

How to Win Your Crush's Heart part 6

The Gupta family prepared to leave the next morning and Khushi left the Raizada's house with a heavy heart because she didn't see Arnav as he was at work. She would go home and replay the moments they passed together this time. When she got in the car and they started driving away, she rested her head against the window and stared outside at the other rushing cars. Her eyes filled with tears with the thought of being far from him. It didn't matter the situation, but whenever she was far away from Arnav with the thought of not seeing him for months on end, it hurt her real bad. But it also hurt her more with the possibility that he didn't even care about her the way she did about him.

She looked down at her right hand - the one he'd held at the park - and lightly brushed her fingertips over it while she remembered his touch. She wanted him to hold her hand everyday. She wanted to see him everyday. She wanted to laugh with him everyday. But as much as she wanted that desperately, she always thought the dream was far from possibility.

She looked back out the window before closing her eyes to repress more tears from forming. She would allow her heart to hurt until she saw him again.

The months that followed were the absolute hardest for Khushi. She didn't know why but Arnav had suddenly stopped the emails. And when she couldn't handle it at times, she would make the first initiation but his replies were always so short and his words no longer held any sense of interest in them. When she realized that he had no interest, she stopping the emails all together.

The amount of times Khushi would promise herself that she would get over him and not care about him anymore were countless. She was heartbroken and her way of trying to feel better was denying that she liked him anymore. She fooled herself into thinking that she could live without him though she had the odd nights where she'd break down because her heart was longing for him so much.

Despite all the times she said she didn't like him anymore, she still checked her email everyday and everyday she logged off with disappointment and a heavy heart. She found it unfair that she was hurting so badly when he didn't even have a single idea of her feelings. She was incredibly upset when he didn't email her on her birthday especially after the long email she'd sent him on his 22nd birthday.

But as time passed, she eventually did start letting go. As heartbroken as she was, she knew she couldn't stick to him forever. After all, she couldn't force him to like her so it was a big step for her when one day she sat in front of her laptop and deleted all 324 emails that he'd sent her. She had absolutely nothing to go back to and read and decode all his double meaning words. Those very words no longer held much importance to her.

Time was another issue. There came a point where she didn't see him for a full year. She saw his family once at a wedding but surprisingly so, he wasn't present at that wedding.

Many more months passed and it was almost one and a half years that she didn't see him. Letting go was starting to become easier. She never brought him up in conversations with Anjali and thankfully, she didn't ask if Khushi still liked him either. Khushi figured that if he was going to be so careless, then she would be too. While at one point she'd cry for him at night, those nights never came up again. She didn't want to shed anymore tears on him; she didn't want to feel the pain anymore.

Khushi came home from work one night and went straight to Payal who had her head buried in her books as she had continued with her studies for a masters degree. "Jiji, Rahul talked to me today! Oh my God, I almost fainted on the spot! His looks are impeccable."

"I think you're more concerned about him than getting your boss's work done."

"Hello! Obviously I am! Look jiji, we're both working for the same thing. He and I are both legal assistants to get a good idea of how lawyer's work then - like me! - he's going to go to law school to actually become one. Just imagine: GK and Associates! That's going to be the name of our law firm." She said with a wink.

"What's his last name?"

"Khanna! It works perfect na!" Khushi said cheerfully as she lolled herself on the bed.

"Khushi that's very sweet but don't get ahead of yourself. Just because a hot guy talked to you doesn't mean you should go ahead planning out your life with him. It didn't work out very well the last time," she said and Khushi got up slowly to stare her sister hard in the eyes.

"I don't care about him. He was just a crush I had from childhood, which unfortunately came into my adult years, but it's over now. I moved on a long time ago and yeah, obviously I was joking about the law firm! Don't bring up the other idiot every time I bring up another guy."

"You still like him," Payal said bluntly and Khushi's eyebrows furrowed at her with angry eyes. "I do not!"

"Not even a single bit?" Payal challenged.

"He forgot about me! So no. I. Don't. Like. Him." She said through clenched teeth then got up and left the room in rage.

Khushi changed into her pajamas and was brushing her teeth for an early sleep when her parents called her down. She quickly tied her wet hair in a bun and went down to find them both sitting at the dining room. "Yeah?" She asked.

Shashi looked at Garima and waited for her to say something. Her mom took a deep breath and pursed her lips before starting. "Avni called just now and we had a long conversation. One of the things we talked about was you." Garima took a moment because she had a smile playing on her lips. "They want your hand in marriage for Arnav."

Words had never blown away Khushi the way they did just then. She stared at her mother with her mouth slightly open, her eyes wide with utter disbelief and she felt the blood rush out of her face. Her legs started to shake and she thought they'd give way. She felt the buzzing feeling in her hands as the nerves coursed through each finger making them tremble in a way that she'd never experienced. Her heart was beating so irregularly that the overwhelming feeling altogether made her feel like throwing up.

She felt like a tsunami erupted in her mind as all the memories, the emails, his smile, his laughter, her feelings, and most importantly, her ultimate dream resurfaced. She had pushed them so far back but with all of it coming back, she just wanted to fall to the ground and cry. She finally blinked because she felt her eyes getting moist.

Her dream had a possibility of coming true. Her dream of being his wife was so close to reality. Would she actually say no just because she tricked herself into thinking that she was over him? This was Arnav after all! The guy she loved since the age of ten. The boy she was so crazy about. The guy she knew she'd never be able to forget. The man who made her absolutely incapable of loving any other the way she loved him. The man who brightened her heart with just a smile. The man who made her laugh by just the sound of his own laughter. How could she possibly say no?

She turned around and walked up to her room with her shaking legs. She closed her eyes for some time and went into a train of thought. She allowed her previous thoughts of creating a family with him take over. Twelve years of loving a man was not easy to erase after all.

A long hour later, Khushi came back down and stood in the doorframe of their living room where her mother and father sat. They looked at her with concern because she looked a little shaken. "Are you okay?" Her father asked.

Khushi slowly nodded her head. "Amma, babuji...I accept."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update! :/ But how did you guys find this part? Is the story moving or WHAT? Eh? EH? LOL

Look...I know this is probably my most confusing story, lol, but there's a point to why it is! Just like you guys are confused so is Khushi and even Arnav. But no worries...it's all going to be shaping up from here. The past few parts were to really show you guys how Arnav and Khushi are around each other - which is pretty crazy. haha

Anyway, I've been waiting for hours to update this part so I really do hope you guys are pleasantly surprised! Big smile Bye for now!!! 

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 16 October 2013 at 7:00am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

tanishasingh3underground1rtmarajmurkalssahitineena2000snia25290mdm2013kavyaarshimalar3nimkobhambarisangeethbalalocajhawaraayushiKhushixoxoMsFuzzybear69aminakhanSilvergirlrsingh0103shalinikanaguhari93sanjanasreejankisoni86Anu179owinfunwe23Priya_0rambo117wild_nzleforeverromanticSonia_J16ll..Gungun..llzar-baraChocolate_barunKrishika209famiyadaisydee425crazyaddictionzeedia-Siaa-lovespellfaffyShweta1691Lalaland222saavan_lovermirnalinividya.sanjayvikadesigirlMissNadiadevishreeRishita.SIholicmomoahmdIPKKNDfan4everP4rveen12simi58IronButterflypraseethamoomin4455ipkknd-fanadhu11kshubhangizayana123TeriKhamoshiyanhoney-sweety.ButterCup.Parii..suji5sweetydoll32star_fan1missmkchandana.szafisaima4744melonieARSHIANDImahrusweetyipkkndkasrcheesemadThanuAdityaFAYKHAN29Dee_J..Gunjan..Rasgulla_sp

MissNadia Goldie
MissNadia
MissNadia

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Heey awesoe update
Poor khushi she loves him sooo much and hes ingnoring her
Wonder whats up with him
Plz update soon
Love reading this ff
Thanks for the pm

LuvArnavKhushi

zayana123 IF-Dazzler
zayana123
zayana123

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Fantastic update...
love it...

LuvArnavKhushi

-.Pari.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pari.-
-.Pari.-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
OMG ... I dont know what to say! You left me speech less!

I am in a complete shock after reading the Update!!!

First of all I feel like smacking Arnav for Ignoring Khushi!

[CENTER]But Now ... OMG A Wedding Proposal from His Parents ... WHAT THE!!!

Frankly ... I am Shocked, Confused and Mostly Happy! THEY ARE GONA MARRY!!!! Dancing Party

But wait ... I really hope Arnav Loves Khushi! OMG I am confused with his feelings!

Farah yaar kya kar diya tu ne!!! Meri bhi brain ko pure tharaha se messy bana diya LOL LOL

But I still Love You!!!

And I am sure I don't have to say this ... But Still ... I Loved the Update even though it messed my brain up!!!

Now to Remove this confusion ... Jaldi Update Kar yaar!!! Cant wait to know what is going on in Arnav's head! Eagerly Waiting Day Dreaming

Love Heart Pari

Edited by pari162 - 04 July 2013 at 8:35am

LuvArnavKhushi

Chocolate_barun Goldie
Chocolate_barun
Chocolate_barun

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
fabulous update
she loves him so much
why is he ignoring her
so they are going to marry????
update soon
thanks for pm

unres at page 13 my last comment do check it plz

LuvArnavKhushi

PrInCeSs_dIVa IF-Dazzler
PrInCeSs_dIVa
PrInCeSs_dIVa

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Okay!

Now where should i start from?

Umm... Ermm

I really dont have words. This story is really interesting and has cvaptured my heart. The way khushi feels about her "Crush" is so realistic. It actually happens...

And what?

A hand in marriage?

But!!!

Please dont tell me that its the "family" which sent the rishta and Arnav probably doesnt have any idea about it!

I will die if that happens!! Because khushi baby will be so damn heart-broken.

she really likes him!

Please make him understand her love and now let him show some signs of attraction towards her..

Poor khushi...law firm? Lol! Khanna? Nahi!!! She is meant to be Raizada
: P

Anyways...

Overall... Fantastic update : ) Embarrassed

Cutely written Clap

UPDATE SOON !!!

Love
~Kajol

LuvArnavKhushi

Go to top