India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: How to Win Your Crush's Heart LAST PART PG 23

LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Hey all! For those who know me, can you believe it? I made a speedy return! And to those who are new, welcome!!! 

This SS called How to Win Your Crush's Heart essentially revolves around Khushi Kumari Gupta, a funny, sarcastic, and bubbly girl and then there is Arnav Singh Raizada, an equally sarcastic, slightly immature, and oh-so-oblivious dude!! 

Khushi has had the longest crush on Arnav but Arnav has never really showed much heed. Will Arnav ever stop being so oblivious and finally show Khushi the love she deserves - especially because she's spent so much time loving him? 

They'll go through one particularly major point in life and it may or may not finally fulfill Khushi's heart with the love from Arnav that she's always dreamt of.

This amazing banner is made by pari162! Thank you so much Pari! I absolutely love it!!! 

INDEX

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 07 July 2013 at 10:01am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Archiejeezbhambarinimkoll..Gungun..lljankisoni86zar-baraLalaland222saavan_loverMissNadiaTirtharupazeediapreciouspearlyIronButterflyP4rveen12adhu11TeriKhamoshiyanaazzzipkknd-fanIPKKNDfan4everstar_fan1sspoorthyzafirupzloveumelonie.ButterCup.chandana.skoiskmahrusweetyipkkndkasr-iLoveZaynMalikcheesemadajoopFAYKHAN29Dee_J-V.I.P-Rasgulla_spDownhill

cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
m in farah...
u know how much i love ur stories...
wow ASR is khushi's crush...
bring it on sister<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushi

MissNadia Goldie
MissNadia
MissNadia

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Heyyy awesome new convept 
Loving the prolong
Cant wait for the update 
Plz update soon 
Andplz pm when u update 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushicheesemad

sanamsky IF-Dazzler
sanamsky
sanamsky

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
plz start

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushicheesemad

cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
BTW i loved the title:D

LuvArnavKhushi

-V.I.P- IF-Stunnerz
-V.I.P-
-V.I.P-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting!
continue soon!

LuvArnavKhushi

LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

How to Win Your Crush's Heart part 1 

Khushi's heart was beating faster and faster with every mile the car was getting closer to Arnav's house. She felt her nerves taking over her body and her hands were shaking badly. She would finally meet the little idiot. She internally smiled. Yes she called him idiot but he was her little idiot.

"Are we staying over there?" She whispered to her sister Payal who nodded her head yes. "How many days?" Khushi probed and Payal gave her a look. "I don't know! One, two nights?"

Khushi nodded her head in understanding and looked out the window. She definitely wished for two nights.

She tried to calm her trembling hands but she couldn't as all the memories of Arnav and her started running through her mind. Their parents had always known each other so the families were always close to each other but Khushi only remembered particular moments between him and her from the age of ten - the first time she fell in love with anyone. Her little idiot - Arnav.

She started playing that particular moment in her mind when she realized they turned the corner of the street, meaning they were literally seconds away from seeing the Raizada family.

She sat up in her seat and started to fix her hair so it was smooth down her back then noticed Payal's curious eyes on her. "What?" Khushi asked loudly and bit her tongue when her father looked at her in the rearview mirror.

"Not again," Payal mumbled and rolled her eyes as she looked away. Khushi frowned in an embarrassed state. Her older sister was very well aware of her crush.

They got out of the car when it parked in front of their beautiful big house. 'My house one day,' Khushi thought with a sneaky smile on her lips. They left their bags inside since they would be able to get it later on in the day.

She straightened her black and red kurti over her black skinny jeans and twisted her hands together while they waited for the door open. She immediately put up her smile when she saw Mrs. Raizada. 'My beautiful mother in law,' Khushi noted in her mind.

She said hello and smiled proudly when Mrs. Raizada gave her a big hug. 'She likes me!' she danced in her mind.

She went through the hallway and threw herself at Anjali for a tight hug. "I've literally been counting down the hours since you told me you're coming," Anjali said as she pulled away and grinned widely at Khushi. "Trust me, I've been doing the same," Khushi replied and went to sit in the living room.

She felt like there was a large lump that she couldn't get rid of in her throat. Her hands were also clammy no matter how many times she wiped them on her jeans. She would see him. She would finally see him after four months. Four months was a very long wait for Khushi, especially because they had only come to her house for one night the last time.

She waited for her mother to sit down next to her and start the conversation so that she could be sure as to where that little rat was. "How's Arnav? And where's Manorma?"

"He's still at work with his dad. They'll be coming any moment and Manorma's left to her mother's house again," Arnav's mother, Avni, replied.

Garima gasped and tried to suppress a giggle. "Did she throw a tantrum again?"

"Like never before," Avni said rolling her eyes. "It's good. We get a few days of peace here so I don't mind."

"Bechari," Garima said quietly and Avni's eyes widened. "Why bechari? We're the ones who have to handle her drama!" The ladies erupted in laughter while Khushi's shoulders slumped in disappointment. She would have to wait longer now. By the way her hands were sweating, she was worried she wouldn't have any hands left by the time he arrived.

Khushi looked at Anjali who was talking to her sister. 'Seriously?' Khushi thought, 'this is not at all how I imagined things. Kahan ho tum, Arnav?!'

A half hour passed and by this point Khushi was falling asleep. The only thing that was keeping her up were the cups of tea that Anjali kept refilling. "My bladder is going to explode on your couch, Anjali," Khushi said quietly to her when she was filling up her cup for the fifth time and Anjali snorted a laugh making the moms and a bored Shashi to look at them.

"Anjali," her mother said chastisingly and Anjali just giggled once more before she sat next to Khushi.

"So..." Khushi started and wiggled her eyebrows at Anjali. "What?" Her best friend asked.

"Where are your dear brothers?"

Anjali gave Khushi a knowing smirk before she answered. "Akash started his first week at the company so he's pretty confused. He usually messes up on things so it takes them double the time to fix it."

"Why is he working there then?"

"What to say? Family business." She said with the shrug of her shoulders.

Khushi nodded her head and let her train of thought go off very far beyond the limits. She was thinking of how her and Arnav's son would one day join there. She was pulled out of her imagination when the door opened and she heard voices.

'Oh Lord!!' She looked down at her hands and let out a sigh of relief. 'What do you know? They're still there!' She looked at Anjali who discreetly nudged her arm. "Voh aa gaya," she said quietly and Khushi blushed a deep crimson red. 'Indeed he has!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just the start! Hope you like it!!!! Let me know! :D  

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 15 October 2013 at 7:15pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrithuparnaipkndFanunderground1Mcoyzraniushaneena2000pa24703987mdm2013sarushiAnshiamalar3nimkoaridjnaj84sangeethbalaathiraktKhushixoxolilyattitudesasyashalinikanaguAnu179jankisoni86abna1989funwe23tokyoPriya_0zar-baraSonia_J16Amita2014ll..Gungun..llpalaayanforeverromanticlittlemissstarKrishika209niya55famiyaifsaal044zeediashubhi2401crazyaddictionLalaland222vikadesigirlgom3090MissNadialovespellApples94arnavbarunfaffyShweta1691saavan_lovermirnalinividya.sanjayMsFuzzybear69hira2050IPKKNDfan4everRishita.SIholicipkknd-fanarnavkhushi22simi58kinjalcp87P4rveen12arshy4everIronButterflymomoahmdaleena.1884adhu11PhoenixTearskshubhangi.ButterCup.mahrusweetyipkkndkasrdaisydee425star_fan1sweetydoll32saima4744zafichandana.smeloniexbeyondwordsxDee_J..Gunjan..honey-sweety-iLoveZaynMalikcheesemadFAYKHAN29Rasgulla_sp

cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
me here...

edited...
omg khushi is poori pagal for ASR...
she is thinking about their kidsLOL
n i loved Vo aa gayaEmbarrassed
waiting for their conversation...
u have no idea how happy i am to see u back...
anjali too knows about khushi's crush??
loved it...
continue soon:)

Edited by cheesemad - 23 June 2013 at 2:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushiDeletedARSHIANDI

Go to top