Dance India Dance Super Moms

India-Forums

Grand Premiere Episode: Plus and minus points. (Page 7)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

...sometimes I think this guy's creativity is of too high a level for the aam junta to fully comprehend also...lol

DUDE!! I just HAD to quote you on this because this was my EXACT thought while watching today (Sunday's) episode!!! 

YAY!!! We got a Raghav solo! OMG can't even tell you how excited I got when it was announced that the skippers will be doing solos in this episode. I was totally thinking of you and remember how you mentioned that it might be too much to hope for a solo from him? lol And AS IF they showed Raghav's performance last too! And that's all I was interested in watching through the whole episode. hahaha

But FINALLY we get to see him do his own style which only he can do best. YAY!

And in this "Raabta" performance of his, I was TOTALLY thinking of what I've quoted you on above. It was such a different interpretation of this song no? I don't even know how to interpret it exactly yet. It wasn't so breezy and light as the usual performances on this song are. But it had such an innocent, precious si heartwarming quality to it. And oh SO much depth! I think the lyricist of this song would just be so complimented and blown away by Raghav's interpretation to his lyrics. And that is what Terence complimented Raghav on too na? His ability to interpret so well. Gahhh I felt so proud and happy that everyone called him a genius today! He so is!!! Eee! :D :D Especially Farah the way she called him a paagal genius. lol Awww. 

Somehow I just can't help gush when it comes to this guy...I don't know what it is...*sigh* lol

Man the way he did that "dead" bit when the music goes all haunting. I was like WOAH! And then the whole bit he does after that on just the instrumental parts. And then things like the way he tries to grab/balance that star during the "roshan sitaara mila"...awww. And even before that the "guzarta sa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya"...his interpretation especially to the "daaman bhar gaya"...it was just so touching and sweet. And the "kinara milla". 

Ahh I could go on...but really his genius is in the way he creates life through such simple moments..and such depth. Like I think his dancing had more depth than the original song intended even! He just gives a whole another deeper meaning to his music somehow. And it's just so spontaneous and effortless like Terence mentioned. I liked what Marzi said about him too...how he just flows and flows. Just gives in to his music like that. He's such a wonder. 

Oh and he did that making a cross gesture again. Somethings are just so innate to him. Oh and I also loved the way every time he got "struck" when the music went "thakk"..that haunting kind of music. As if he literally got the breath sucked out of him in that moment. So cool!

Ok I'm going to stop because I'm falling asleep typing...even though I was too excited I had to come here and blab. Please gush with me ok? I promise I'll come back and read/reply to your post this time!!! I still mean to read/reply to your posts in your gallery which I will do soon too! If only I could just sit down araam se and do these things. And waisse this show overall is quite boring to watch...it's quite a chore to watch this...I feel so bad for Raghav. His dancers can't really execute his good ideas, so it looks like he's now loosing inspiration and just hanging on. :( The rest of the choreographers/dancers are hit and miss too. I still haven't formed an attachment to any contestant really. And Terence also is hit or miss. His stupid "maa kasam" or whatevers are annoying me too. As if his "chumeshwari's" weren't enough. Jeez. He used to be so articulate, what a disappointment. And have you noticed how he gives the best criticism for the Raghav acts? haha It's so obvious that Raghav's still his favourite. It's like he can't help guide him better. Because it's not like all the other acts are simply perfect either. But he takes extra care for Raghav it seems. He probably can't help it, but it's nice to see that atleast he saves his criticism for SOMEONE. Anyways, I still tune into the show just for these opportunities like Raghav doing a solo and they more than make up for everything else! *content muh*

I actually didn't even finish watching the episode...haha...I should do that. I just want to watch this performance again though. Still trying to absorb all the little details Raghav put in. 

Waisse this act was a little MORE interpretative than his usual even wouldn't you say? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene2010JiyaRe...

irene2010 Newbie
irene2010
irene2010

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i really enjoyed yesterday's episode - 7/14/13, actually really watching raghav doing his solo performance, was sad that the mom from his team got hte boot when she performed really well.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Super Moms Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index