Dance India Dance Super Moms

India-Forums

Grand Premiere Episode: Plus and minus points. (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Edit again: Oh that IDS reminds me of this other show...did you ever watch that India's Best Dramebaaz show? I only saw like 2-3 episodes because we had free Zee tv for a while because of some promotion thing. So I saw it on TV and it was a really cute show. LOL And Anurag Basu, Vivek Oberoi and Sonali Bendre were judging it, and they were all good I thought. 

Oh and remember how you told us about that Terence and Sonali Bendre show back during DID kids? Did you ever end up watching it? lol I toh forgot about that one. haha 

Ok I'm gonna stop editing this post now. :|

LOL at the editsLOL

IBD was maha pakaau...the kids were ANNOYING...I only watched one or two epis dhang se...one was the Ranbir one when he showed up to promote YJHD cuz his and Anurag Basu's interactions were adorable...second was the finale cuz they had acts from Raghav, Prince and the rest of the Supermoms skippers and those were all awesome...those were the reason I got excited for DID Supermoms to begin with...lol

Naa never got around to watching the Terence-Sonali show...guess I forgot about it...lol

Here is the Madhuri-Pandit Birju Maharaj performance from the JDJ6 premiere...there's a couple of other awesome acts from this season that I'll post in a bit too.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10i1ge_jdj6-madhuri-birju-maharaj_news#.UccbkpxF27o

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I am enjoying the conversation here. Saw some performances from IDS too. Loved this Akshay Pal boy. What a control over each n every muscle..

About DID super moms, I should say I am rooting for Phulwa, as she is a fab dancer. Yesterday in trio, she stood out for me, coz her moves were clean n complete. But she was lesser than what I saw in Boogie Woogie. Hope she bounces back in her solo acts.

Didn't watch rest sorry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hey, 
Sorry for disappearing. Went to go have brunch. Mmm waffles with fresh strawberries and maple syrup. I love strawberry season. *content muh* :D

So apparently there's an India vs. England cricket match going on right now. And India's sucking. Dhoni just got out with no runs! Yeah, India's screwed. They were doing so well in their previous games too. Bummer.

Thanks so much for all the links! YAY! *hugs*

Aww, WOW, that Akshay kid was SO good yaar. Finally some CRISP, clear dancing! I loved the choreography too...such sweet moments and he performed so sweetly. It was kind of like Raghav's style too with the pausing moments in between and slowing things down too. *sigh* How I wish we'd see such awesomeness from Raghav again too. But really, this kid was fantastic! Clap A great variation of this song!

And oh yay that D-maniax group is here too! Aww I miss those guys. They're so creative! I loved this performance too. I liked that end soccer bit. SO cool. And the little guitar, drums/instruments they made with their dancing/beats too..very cool. And of course that Salman/motrocycle/Dabangg bit. hahaa 

Ok after watching this toh, the DID seems totally pathetic yaar. I miss inspiring, ACTUALLY creative stuff like this! And I like these kinds of shows where uninhibited, raw talent is appreciated. They are not restricted by rules or limited choreography. Definitely seems like there's a lot more talent on this show than DID for sure. I'm definitely gonna watch this! Thanks for letting me know about it!

Waisse, even when I was watching the auditions of DID...the one audition episode I watched, I thought the selection was very weird (as always). Like some people just got selected avien hi. Which is what happened somewhat during DID 3 too. I wish these people would give genuinely talented people a chance! That's another area where DID seems to be slacking. And this IDS show seems to have an advantage there as they're giving actually talented people a chance. 

Oh so Terence is only temporary...hmmm...well if he's gonna be going the way he was in this episode, then maybe that's not a bad thing. 

LMAO at Remo, Geeta and Terence getting back to their first lowe. :P haha. Wow, so Geeta is still her old maa self? LOL SO true with Remo and Terence undergoing multiple personalities with their different shows. Well that is something to be said of Geeta then. But I do hope they come back together for DID 4, that'd be good. 

Oh so your sig's from Chalo Dilli. Cool, it's really nice yaar. I love the colouring and the picture you've chosen. I'd forgotten about that movie. Have you seen any other bollywood movies lately? Did you watch Sushant's movie, Kai Po Che? I saw it, it was SO good yaar! I'm in love with it. It's probably my favourite movie of this year so far. I saw the YJHD too..it was entertaining. lol This year seems to be good for movies waisse...I saw some more trailers and I liked them. The music also seems really good this year. Yay for good desi stuff to watch. haha

LMAO at your reaction to IBD! haha that bad huh? I toh only saw a couple of episodes woh bhi chalte phirte but I thought it was a cute concept. lol But then I was excited to watch desi TV after a while too...and it was nice to spend time with my parents too so maybe that added to my enjoyment. And I thought the judges were refreshing. But ohh Raghav and DID gang performed on that show too? Do you have links for those? 

Thanks for the Madhuri link! Will watch and edit my post. :D

Edit: OMG-osh yaar Madhuri looks so breathtakingly gorgeous in this performance! *sigh* What grace and adaa this woman has. Timeless charmer she is. And wow watching Pandit Birju Maharaj in action was such a treat too. Especially the way he was talking about seeing dance in nature/prakriti. And the way he showed those chidiya moments. What an artist. Clap  So nice to hear his own thoughts and his vision towards his art. 

Oh and I see the link you gave me..that account also has a lot of other performances...found the IBD Raghav performance too so I'll watch it there now. Is this your account only? Since this person has like all of our favourite type performances uploaded. :P haha Would not surprise me is all I'm saying. :P lol

Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 23 June 2013 at 11:56am

incandescenceAreYaar

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hellooo everybody! :D

So I have to agree with Anu..I found the grand opening to be kinda boring..I think I expected too much and was too excited. I feel like they are compromising dancing-wise a bit..aur yeah communication problem seems to be there a bit between the skippers/mummies...like that group bonding between them as you guys already said. Maybe they needed a female skipper because of this. I wondered why they had picked all guys honestly..and yess, it's just plain weird to see the mummies address guys like Raghav/Jai as "SIR" when they're all older than them LOL

I'm really unsure waise..how this is going to work..skipper performs a duet each week with one of them..and then trio/duo for the others?

I liked Raghav's puppet act. Ek toh I love the song...and it was so typical Raghav.  It was well-choreographed. Jai's duet was fine..I think his trio was better. Jai is the most experienced and knowledgeable for sure.

Siddesh I found uncreative..the 3 item numbers..I was just like "Confused" That Chikni Chameli number is just too vulgar for me..the original choreography ..that main step she does. I hate it..and I get majorly turned off when they re-use it.

I actually quite liked Prince's Badtameez Dil choreography but his partner Radhika (only one I actually know right now) couldn't keep up with him at all. She forgot steps and is in general very heavy on her feet.

Terence is still in his "happy, let's praise everything" mode I see. Sleepy
Marzi was actually more critical, despite his outlandish praises too lol.

All in all, I think dance-wise the mummies can do better...and I think the skippers can do better too. But I guess they will all improve with time, as they get to know about each other more..strengths/weaknesses.

Vidys is super confident and awesome, but I found her more fun on IDS. Maybe because she has that connect with Riteish anyways.
Interesting how Geeta is much more likable outside DID, whereas Remo/Terence are more likable in original DID.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Himaniii! Chalo our trio reunion is finally complete :P :P...Bola tha na Pallo will pop over with her essays one of these days? LOL

Chalo we held the fort till then...haha

WORD about Vidya being more fun on IDS...I was thinking the same while watching her on DID...ki the interactions on IDS were so much more fun...and even yesterday Ranveer-Sonakshi had a ball on the show  you could see...that "chemistry test" waala bit with Riteish-Geeta had me in splits...and even the opening with Riteish-Geeta acting like Mummy Daddy...lol AWESOME it was...total dhamaal was happening on the show...Ravi's banter with the judges...Vikas Sawant's bits with Ranveer and Sonakshi...I died laughing...lol...the bit where Sonakshi imitated her dad's famous dialogue in front of Riteish who himself does Shatrughan Sinha impersonations...hahaha

And yes it is quite ironic that Geeta is more likeable OUTSIDE of DID while the reverse holds true for Terence, Remo...lol...even though she's in her maa zone, she doesn't go overboard like DID cuz I guess she isn't choreographing the people herself...whatever it is, I'm thankful for it...haha

pigbelly4myfeetincandescencegilmores

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
guys, grand premiere was just a beginning, i thought of being little soft on moms and not comparing it to previous seasons.LOL  bt hope level of dancing increases further. Smile

for today's episode, i would like to add that they are wasting lot of time in talking about things other than dance, some of it is fine for entertainment purpose an TRP bt excess of it is causing boredom, today i fast forwarded lot of things. Unhappy
i didn't liked that first they said there will be 2 eliminations and than towards the end said no elimination. Confused

anyways, today's performances were better than yesterday's and i felt best solo act was of baishaki ... bt she often repeats her stunts in her acts.
and best group performance was of jai's group.
it's a treat to watch rahgav bt i guess others didn't matched his style perfectly bt very well choreographed act. 

precap for next episode looks promising. let's see

pigbelly4myfeetgilmoresAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Edit: OMG-osh yaar Madhuri looks so breathtakingly gorgeous in this performance! *sigh* What grace and adaa this woman has. Timeless charmer she is. And wow watching Pandit Birju Maharaj in action was such a treat too. Especially the way he was talking about seeing dance in nature/prakriti. And the way he showed those chidiya moments. What an artist. Clap  So nice to hear his own thoughts and his vision towards his art. 

Oh and I see the link you gave me..that account also has a lot of other performances...found the IBD Raghav performance too so I'll watch it there now. Is this your account only? Since this person has like all of our favourite type performances uploaded. :P haha Would not surprise me is all I'm saying. :P lol

LOL yeah it's my account only...I upload stuff there that YT blocks worldwide otherwise thanks to Colors being a loser.

I loved that chidiya bit from Pandit Birju Maharaj too...there was pure love of art/kalaa in that segment so I wanted to upload the whole thing.

*Edit: Yeah I saw KPC and loved it too...lol you squish so much stuff into one post, Himani...it's hard to focus and reply...and you never drop in a line when you watch something...woh discussion ka josh chala jaata hai by then...KPC is like months old news for me nowLOL...I really enjoyed YJHD too. As of now I'm looking forward to Lootera.

@Himani: Did you watch Lauren-Punit's yesterday's act? I LOVED it...superb choreography and they danced so well...Lauren dances from the heart...I love the emotional connect she brings in along with the technical expertise that she has...the flow of the performance was beautiful.

Edited by AreYaar - 23 June 2013 at 12:09pm

pigbelly4myfeetgilmores

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Look who it is!! Reunion time! haha Hello Ms. Himani! Hug Aap hi kami thi bas. Hug

Yeah, I was also wondering about the same thing...the duet/trio thing. It's sort of weird how they've set this up. They have the usual four teams and stuff but the skippers are the only guys present...so umm yeah. It's sort of strange. Like Anu said though, that team bonding isn't really apparent. 

Oh yeah, Siddesh totally used that original Chikni Chameli didn't he? Blehh.

I liked Prince's choreography too on Badtameez Dil. The dance steps were good. But really, that girl just could not keep up so it was kind of hard on the eyes to watch that performance. She was struggling like WAY too much. The dancing is really week for this show man. *sigh*

Oh yeah Terence was a disappointment for sure. Still in that "positivity" mode of his or whatever. Timepass kar raha hai avein. True that even Marzi was more critical. *sigh* Kya din aa gaye hain. lol When Geeta is most likeable of these three people. lol

gilmoresAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Super Moms Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index