-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Qubool Hai
Creations Gallery
# 9

Please post all your creations here!

Note: Please use @ to reply to a person/thank them/tell them that you like their work rather than quoting the whole post with their creations. Because quoting posts just makes the page load slower.

If you have further questions, PM |Persephone| or -RD- or LoveRosh and either will be happy to help you.

If you want to know more about how to make siggies, video avis and whatnot, please visit the Avatar & Signatures Shop for more information!

Regards,
QH Development Team

Edited by LoveRosh - 22 June 2013 at 6:57pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

anki90Silent.PrincessHandsomekaranTrishaShreshthaMysteryLoveamh1988girl_sweet22perfectpixavaantika.nightqueenAmor.Jyo_KsgMayurnASYAmozhliasyaSamilicious..pinkstarsRabertmona-Happiness--LiveLoveLaugh-Ramlath..Enigma....Ghazz..princeegoyalDips....swagger..iheartChai...Noorya...janu1610veenisha..Breeze..stacyellowzKinmaafsuuMissvishtoofaniAlwaysAsYa--SH7_Sunny--Linsie--Kriti--shreya11mehraChocoChudailSaraliciousGodhuliLogonNisbahxKaBhiinlovepinky_blueskies-Ursh--Mrinalini-.Kiran.-SweetDesire-shanakyasharan.DulcetCup-Of-ChaiSunshine Girlaftermath..surbhiholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*||QH Creations Gallery # 9||*~ DT Note 56" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Congratulatons on the 9th gallery guys.

Everyone makes stunning creations here.

Reposting a siggy I made earlier on today

Its been absoutely ages since I created anything on KSG, actually I haven't watched QH since the first week but these pics made me want to make something  Embarrassed  I really want to watch QH again.

Inspired by Sano  

Free to Use Big smile 

Edited by Urshie - 22 June 2013 at 7:16pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

HandsomekaranSilent.Princess..Anu..perfectpixsiya.786MissReadingFayeJyo_KsgrakhiankitaSamilicious..pinkstarsrads73937momentsofme.Dips....swagger..-Arushi-Kinmarukhsar.crazy-KSGsmitten--Shayari-KaBhiinlovepinky_blueskies-Mrinalini-.Kiran.-SweetDesire-NisbahxSaraliciousMiss_uliuli--Kriti--ChocoChudailLinsiesalmeh.shanakyasharanCup-Of-Chaisurbhiholic

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

First of all, Congrats on new gallery peeps. This is for all the girls[ Kinma, Nisbah, Mrinalini, Kainat] who forced me to post my shitty stuff. This is something I made yesterday. It's pretty crappy. I was not planning to post it, but you guys forced me so here ya go. But more will be coming at night:D I know this is ugly, sorry to let you guys down:( & Im sorry for taking so long. I was out. Just got home! But I love you all <33Free to use:

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 22 June 2013 at 7:11pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Princess..Anu..perfectpixJyo_KsgDivineRealmrakhiankitaSamilicious..-Vaishnavi-rads73937pinkstarsmomentsofme.Dips..RadiantTreasure...Noorya...-Arushi-..swagger..Kinma..Breeze..-KSGsmitten-MisZoobieDoobiemochhug-Shayari-KaBhiinlovepinky_blueskiesherms_angel-Mrinalini--SweetDesire-LinsieNisbahxMiss_uliuliSaraliciousGodhuliLogonChocoChudailBeautyfulDesiresalmeh.shanakyasharanCup-Of-Chai_Oishi_sjainsurbhiholic

Nisbahx

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisbahx

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new Gallery!!
Kirann its amazing!!!
Cant wait for more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Princess.Kiran.

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

KaBhiinlove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Dancing

BeautyfulDesire

IF-Sizzlerz

BeautyfulDesire

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new gallery

-Arushi-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo_Ksg-Shayari--Mrinalini-.Kiran.

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
@ Kiraan -- you are like a lil to HUMBLE. those are FREAKING amazing. Stern Smile

Everyones creations are always GREAT!!! 

Congratz on new gall guys! Dying to see the spectacular works to come! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo_Ksgmochhug-Arushi--Mrinalini-.Kiran.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top