Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Inspired much: JDJ, Salman & Tushar (Page 3)

unlimited_craze Senior Member
unlimited_craze
unlimited_craze

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pj-

I would say Salman's acts prop was inspired by SYTYCD but that dance was fast paced. I always find contempetry by American dancers faster than when Indians do it.

For example if you take Lauren when she did Indian it was still a little fast. Or when SYTUCD does 'Bollywood' it was always faster than it should be.

true..they are faster at contemporary and when the go bollywood
that holds true for Salman's act and now that I have seen the link Lola provided for Tushar's (chaier as prop) act as well though Tushar-Ekta did increase the tempo in between

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lola13

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lola13

the second performance by Tushar was veryyy inspired by a sytycd perf.. and everyone was going gaga over it..  LOL 

Since the topic is not solely bout salman ..people are not running for there life to comment here ... becoz Tushar is the BEST CHOREOGRAPHER ...doesnt matter if he is copying his acts blatantly LOLLOL

Lola13

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unlimited_craze

I would say Salman's acts prop was inspired by SYTYCD but that dance was fast paced. I always find contempetry by American dancers faster than when Indians do it.

For example if you take Lauren when she did Indian it was still a little fast. Or when SYTUCD does 'Bollywood' it was always faster than it should be.

true..they are faster at contemporary and when the go bollywood
that holds true for Salman's act and now that I have seen the link Lola provided for Tushar's (chaier as prop) act as well though Tushar-Ekta did increase the tempo in between
cant say bout contemp ..but they look very weird wen they does bollywood... For ex lauren's bwood act in sytycd was Confused

Lola13

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
They do look strange doing Bollywood even Lauren performance but I think that's more of the cherographer fault. He tends to do it very stereotypical.
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

They do look strange doing Bollywood even Lauren performance but I think that's more of the cherographer fault. He tends to do it very stereotypical.
or they are just used to such high pace and they cudnt help it ... LOL
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged

I don't understand why compare Salman's 40 performance Vs Tushar's 4 performance . I think let Tushar do 40 performance first then we can compare . 

MsFoodyTwoShoes

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I don't understand why compare Salman's 40 performance Vs Tushar's 4 performance . I think let Tushar do 40 performance first then we can compare . 
Compare salman's first 4 performances with tushar's first 4 perfrmance ... ROFL

Tushar is already churao-fying others choreographies LOL His 2nd and 4th act was copied ,,,

Salman does not deserve to be compared with tushar ...NO COMPARISON between the two in my pov

Kisiko bura lage toh mera problem nahi hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index