Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Inspired much: JDJ, Salman & Tushar (Page 2)

unlimited_craze Senior Member
unlimited_craze
unlimited_craze

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaditya01

Agree with Ur post Clap
Salman was fab in previous season But now  his choreography lacks versatility. Smile

thanks for agreeing

Turns out its not just Salman who definitely needs to bring versatility but Tushar needs to be original aswell except in case of Indian dance forms Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lola13-AD-

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
For me, as long as the steps are not pretty much the same I don't mind. I wouldn't mind one step here and there as creative people you do magpie (steal) little bits, but you have to make it your own.

On Salman his DV act with Drishti was a concept he did with Yans. However, after I watch Yana's one I would say that the inner concept was different in the two.

Now that you have mentioned the nach baliye performance I see the resemblance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unlimited_craze

unlimited_craze
unlimited_craze

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

LOL PS part wasnt for you but here for some people being somebdy's ardent fans means u have no life ...coming to salman as far as i remember in season 4 and 5 he have done from rumba to waltz ...from kalaripayattu to bollywood...from jazz pop to hip hop ...Semi classical...contemporary...paso doble...aerial...and wat not ..and people questioning his versatality is beyond my logic LOL .this year also he have tried waltz and contemporary + argentine tango ...i know he needs to show some varities like he did in season 4 ...but lets c its just the 4th week ...and most important thing salman always chooses his own concept ..he may get inspired for littile things like u said the prop i.e the bed ...but

wat tushar did is called copy pasting ...  Embarrassed everybdy praising him for his oh so shadow act which was copied? Confused

Oh..my bad, I thught the PS was for me..
I remember him showing versatility in 4th season..I agree that Drashti is no Yana or Isha but she is a decent dancer..albeit one who cannot give as much time as they did..
he may be playing smart by choosing the dance forms he did..but as a viewer, I would love to see something different. But as you said, lets see what they do going ahead

@Tushar: I reiterate..It was disappointing to see him do that

Lola13MsFoodyTwoShoes

unlimited_craze
unlimited_craze

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lola13

the second performance by Tushar was veryyy inspired by a sytycd perf.. and everyone was going gaga over it..  LOL 

Turns out even he was inspired during for Jhalak on wheels act..sigh.. Ouch

Lola13

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unlimited_craze

Oh..my bad, I thught the PS was for me..
I remember him showing versatility in 4th season..I agree that Drashti is no Yana or Isha but she is a decent dancer..albeit one who cannot give as much time as they did..
he may be playing smart by choosing the dance forms he did..but as a viewer, I would love to see something different. But as you said, lets see what they do going ahead

@Tushar: I reiterate..It was disappointing to see him do that
im sure he will try something different now ... even i wants to see it Thumbs Up thanks for a positive criticism post !

unlimited_crazeLola13

unlimited_craze
unlimited_craze

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pj-

For me, as long as the steps are not pretty much the same I don't mind. I wouldn't mind one step here and there as creative people you do magpie (steal) little bits, but you have to make it your own.

On Salman his DV act with Drishti was a concept he did with Yans. However, after I watch Yana's one I would say that the inner concept was different in the two.

Now that you have mentioned the nach baliye performance I see the resemblance.

@Bold: agreed..precisely why I called Salman's act inspired from SYTYCN and Tushar's uncannily similar to Nach Baliye.

@DV and OCD act: yes the inherent concepts were differerent but both the acts kind of ended up looking similar to me. Not saying it wasn't good..just would like to see something different Smile
unlimited_craze
unlimited_craze

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

im sure he will try something different now ... even i wants to see it Thumbs Up thanks for a positive criticism post !

Smile
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I would say Salman's acts prop was inspired by SYTYCD but that dance was fast paced. I always find contempetry by American dancers faster than when Indians do it.

For example if you take Lauren when she did Indian it was still a little fast. Or when SYTUCD does 'Bollywood' it was always faster than it should be.

unlimited_craze

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index