Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

waqt kaa ye fasiala THREAD 4###(THREAD 5 LINK PG 1) ADDED (Page 68)

dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
awesome
liked a lot dear
now what will happen
sorry for not replying for so long
as i was't here due to some personal reasons
now coming here is getting a new life
continue soon dear
waiting

Twilightsparkle IF-Sizzlerz
Twilightsparkle
Twilightsparkle

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Haii DQ how ru I know I was too late and batha hai net dancing and time bhi nahi mil raha hai pc also poor me so at last maine notepad pe save karke padliya uff.

Oh my my I had missed soo many parts here from part 16 ' 25 read in one go what a twisty twisty kaha hi hai ye I loved it and the story plot was really amazing. When priya saw geet her reaction was uffo it was suspense and you made it upto the mark in revelation. Maan amd his helplessness you know I literelly cried while reading it and mansi maan suffering for geer and geet also how pathetic it is. You really did amazing work in this story. Meera was angel without any blood relation she was doing it wow the moral values in ur story always makes me speechless. Geet was in MU listening maan to say she is his wife ofcirse she don't know anything right and maan making her shut by kissing her you added romance but it was emotional I loved it it was needed in story plot.

Munshi letter was big twist and at end she is his mishty only but she forgotten him uffo but she is still can sense mansi that is power of motherhood you made me fida for you sach kaho tho.and yeah when mansi crawl for maan it was really cute upto now I don't have any thoughts for my future but after reading this story I started for my future yep don't laugh now haa. Geet scolding maan when maan scolded mansi and his dialogue you forget me but not this haha sach a cute that I love all family but that witch yuck hate her to the core god digger she is maan planned for her something right I am waitinf for that now.

Maan makes her say yes to party also wahva now patry time that to as Mrs.MSK wow me waiting eagerly haa maan si moments was complete bliss to read thanks for giving those.

With love poo

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged

frnd...Tongue

4 comment sooo late...Ouch...

ur update was  
,  ..WinkBig smile..
u done a 
 ..ClapClapClapClap..

lots of  4 u.Hug..

the  job up dear..Clap..

keep ing dear...Big smile

dear...Embarrassed

lov,Heart
Tama

NOTE: SORRY FOR SHORT COMMENT AS U ALL KNEW ABOUT MY EXAM THAT'S WHY.
P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...Angry

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...ShockedOuchConfused

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...ConfusedOuch

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...Cryme uncontorled sob.sob..Cry

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics 

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

valli30 IF-Rockerz
valli30
valli30

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
waiting
Luvforever Goldie
Luvforever
Luvforever

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
woow... so, finally geet is back in her own house though she dont knw dat bt she is in her husband's house & dis time maan wont let her go away from him & is all set to woo his wife back it will be super fun to read & ofcourse our sweetheart mansi too will help her dad to bring her mumma back... poor maaneet & mansi hv already suffered a lot hope geet get her memory back soon... bt is pammi too involved in dat accident along wid priya???? eagerly waiting for d next part di...
Romanaxx Goldie
Romanaxx
Romanaxx

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Waiting dear
_SnowFlakes_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlakes_
_SnowFlakes_

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Geet is ready to act as maan's wife in front of world for maan khurana family n mansi
nw maan is trying to awake her feeling as wife of him coz geet is already become mother of mansi
awww mansi was enjoying her royal bath where geet n meera were massaging her bt devil dad maan distrube it
hmmm maan's step mother pammi why i think she is with priya in trying to kill geet i hv a strng doubt on her waiting fr her entry lets see how she is
Cherishh IF-Rockerz
Cherishh
Cherishh

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Chap -24

I love this Maansi yaar...she is so cute and adorable, no wonder Maan falls on his knees for her and Geet so attached with her, the mothers' bond is really sweet...mothers forget everything when it comes to their children, the same case with Geet..those emotions are there but she not knowing the true is lending that in a different way

I used to always wonder how Dadi and all know about Geet's truth and here its clearedEmbarrassed...and yes I would love to see Maan beaten up by Geet for marrying that PriyaWinkLOL...the pain, agony Maan has gone thru knowing he lost his love was just hard to imagine I feel...glad and happy that he got her back...waiting to see how he wins his love, his Jaan, Geet

Go to top