u done a 
 ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

lots of  4 u.πŸ€—..

the  job up dear..πŸ‘..

keep ing dear...πŸ˜ƒ

dear...😳

lov,❀️
Tama

NOTE: SORRY FOR SHORT COMMENT AS U ALL KNEW ABOUT MY EXAM THAT'S WHY.
P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics 

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

Posted: 10 years ago
woow... so, finally geet is back in her own house though she dont knw dat bt she is in her husband's house & dis time maan wont let her go away from him & is all set to woo his wife back it will be super fun to read & ofcourse our sweetheart mansi too will help her dad to bring her mumma back... poor maaneet & mansi hv already suffered a lot hope geet get her memory back soon... bt is pammi too involved in dat accident along wid priya???? eagerly waiting for d next part di...
Geet is ready to act as maan's wife in front of world for maan khurana family n mansi
nw maan is trying to awake her feeling as wife of him coz geet is already become mother of mansi
awww mansi was enjoying her royal bath where geet n meera were massaging her bt devil dad maan distrube it
hmmm maan's step mother pammi why i think she is with priya in trying to kill geet i hv a strng doubt on her waiting fr her entry lets see how she is
Chap -24

I love this Maansi yaar...she is so cute and adorable, no wonder Maan falls on his knees for her and Geet so attached with her, the mothers' bond is really sweet...mothers forget everything when it comes to their children, the same case with Geet..those emotions are there but she not knowing the true is lending that in a different way

I used to always wonder how Dadi and all know about Geet's truth and here its cleared😳...and yes I would love to see Maan beaten up by Geet for marrying that PriyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...the pain, agony Maan has gone thru knowing he lost his love was just hard to imagine I feel...glad and happy that he got her back...waiting to see how he wins his love, his Jaan, Geet

Part-25

Maan's side effects...nice wrds I should say yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maaneet's moments are always interesting to read...the way Maan try to keep her in the home and try to make her understand yet getting completely lost in her and then his nautanki knowing Geet well and then the way Geet is scared of his anger yet daring and though stammering voices out her feelings is depicted beautifully

Awww Mansi all lost in Maan...hayeee me tooπŸ˜‰...love this father-daughter duo, their bond is great yaar

Seeing Maan crying me was all sad, sad...the pain he going thru having his wife, love near him yet so far and he trying to convince her for everything and her getting away from him...

So we Get to See GMSK in a new style...waiting...glad she agreed and then her reaction after seeing the mangalsutra...waiting to know how she knows the truth and her reactions to it.

Maan tumne yeh kya kardiya...u disturbed rajkumari, u r gone now...me all set to read how and what MSK will doπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Precap...seems more story to unveil...do bring the next soon
Edited by Cherishh - 10 years ago
Teaser is too good yaar...dhamakas are in line I guess

So Pammi also a cunning lady and Priya got shocked to see GMSK in party...so Paami and Priya will be a team I guess

Its a teasing teaser for sure...waiting for the update
finally read all the missed updates... aajkal maan ko dant milte dekh mujhe badi khushi ho rahi hai...LOL... and its true a lady can forget everything but not her child... amazingly written Bulbul... waiting to read further...:)
Beautiful update ...
I like this story very much...
plz update soon...
Beautiful story ...
I like it very much...
Plz dont end this...
super lovely misterious what i say love this forth one tooo now i toh becom ur fan 
sab say hat k ff first part say lak 25 tak maaan married n he has a daughter mansi 
maan wife mishtey is actualy geet its too much mystry here plzzz solve soon n past maaneet scene bhi dana k how the get marry n meet first plzzz m eagerly waiting πŸ˜Š