India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha's fiance (Page 4)

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Just saw the video...But how the hell did Jodha recognize him??...She has never seen Jalal before...aur karagaar me likha tha...'agli mulakat jang me hogi'...ufff...quite sharp girl Jodha is...

Poor Jalal ...he is going to have a tough time dealing with Jodha...acha hain...kabhi aisi mili nahi na...ab deal karo..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
can anyone temme where is the promo ?
libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

can anyone temme where is the promo ?

Video section right on top...3rd page...last row...its written Jodha-Akbar promo
SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Please go to the video section of d forum. There you'll get d maha promo video. Do watch it n all confusions will be clear.

Thank uEmbarrassed
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Guys by now I hope you all have watched the trailer video quite a few times n have no confusion now , only excitement in your hearts .
libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Guys by now I hope you all have watched the trailer video quite a few times n have no confusion now , only excitement in your hearts .

Yes...and that part...where he leaves the message...'ab agli mulakat jang me hogi'...that was quite scary...ufff...
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
^^ Akbar dint know to write read according to the movie so the writing part has me confused... even the promo where the paigam is sent to jodha someone else writes it...
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome stuff. But I wonder when they will start putting up the episodes on youtube. People are seriously overreacting there. Indians refuse to look beyond religion. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index