Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Do you people think they should introduce a fiance for Jodha? A fiance she sorta likes. Just like in the movie. You know, to keep the jealousy thing in reserve for later? Or is it only me? Will there be any fiance for Jodha, or the swayambhar thing just a non-sensical dramatization? Forgive me if I did anything wrong. This is my first post. 

P.S and I am new. Hello. ðŸ˜Š And oh, I already love Rajat. How hot is that boy? Where has he been my entire life? ðŸ˜ƒ I regret wasting my time with Ian Somerhalder now. ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Dude !  * gives a dramatic sigh , then crosses arms * ðŸ˜Ž
Jodha has a fiance named Suryabhan Singh...many interactions between Jodha n him will be shown in the coming episodes...but I don't know about any jealousy track...😆
I've seen some shooting segments between them . ðŸ˜³ The guy is good-looking . 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The guy standing beside Jodha in this pic , that is prince Suryabhan...her fiance . ðŸ˜Š
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yes , Suryabhan Singh is already introduced in the show n Jodha's parents will tell jodha next day that she's going to get married to him . 

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes they has introduce surya bhan singh and jodha sis like shim but her parents might fix jodha marriage with him.
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

The guy standing beside Jodha in this pic , that is prince Suryabhan...her fiance . ðŸ˜Š

Btw..iss scene mein ho kya raha hain...it looks like Jodha is very angry ...and seems to be attacking Jalal???
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Btw..iss scene mein ho kya raha hain...it looks like Jodha is very angry ...and seems to be attacking Jalal???

lol!! She's bound to attack him😆
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Suryabhan is Jodhas fianc and I want Akbar to feel jealous
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing. He is nice looking. Akbar is going to be so jealous. ðŸ˜› Sorry, I had no idea about this guy before. Isn't this the guy who Jodha's sister also liked? Whoa. Wait for some serious sibling drama. 
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

The guy standing beside Jodha in this pic , that is prince Suryabhan...her fiance .😊

I am eagerly awaiting this scene! *excited*