India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha's fiance

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Do you people think they should introduce a fiance for Jodha? A fiance she sorta likes. Just like in the movie. You know, to keep the jealousy thing in reserve for later? Or is it only me? Will there be any fiance for Jodha, or the swayambhar thing just a non-sensical dramatization? Forgive me if I did anything wrong. This is my first post. 

P.S and I am new. Hello. Smile And oh, I already love Rajat. How hot is that boy? Where has he been my entire life? Big smile I regret wasting my time with Ian Somerhalder now. Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Dikshi92madhubansenstarstellieradtOmaRamdass..Breeze..l-NiklausFan-lSuper KoolLady_Macbethsomergasm.VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Dude ! D'oh * gives a dramatic sigh , then crosses arms * Cool
Jodha has a fiance named Suryabhan Singh...many interactions between Jodha n him will be shown in the coming episodes...but I don't know about any jealousy track...LOL
I've seen some shooting segments between them . Embarrassed The guy is good-looking . 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prasikshyaAshaNegiFanstarstellie.GrangerMalfoy...Breeze..l-NiklausFan-lSuper KoolStar_girl.GreekPrincess.Lady_Macbeth

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
The guy standing beside Jodha in this pic , that is prince Suryabhan...her fiance . Smile
vlcsnap 74054

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prasikshyamarrtyDikshi92libran90madhubansenstarstellie..nams..l-NiklausFan-l..Breeze..fairy_talesSuper KoolLady_Macbeth

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Yes , Suryabhan Singh is already introduced in the show n Jodha's parents will tell jodha next day that she's going to get married to him . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstellie

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
yes they has introduce surya bhan singh and jodha sis like shim but her parents might fix jodha marriage with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstellie

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

The guy standing beside Jodha in this pic , that is prince Suryabhan...her fiance . Smile
vlcsnap 74054

Btw..iss scene mein ho kya raha hain...it looks like Jodha is very angry ...and seems to be attacking Jalal???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenstarstellieLady_Macbeth

..Breeze.. IF-Rockerz
..Breeze..
..Breeze..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

vlcsnap 74054

Btw..iss scene mein ho kya raha hain...it looks like Jodha is very angry ...and seems to be attacking Jalal???
lol!! She's bound to attack himLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenstarstellie

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Suryabhan is Jodhas fianc and I want Akbar to feel jealous

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilstarstellie.GreekPrincess.Lady_Macbeth

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index