with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Guys lets have a 'Random Observation' thread, where we'll post things we notice on the show. The good, the bad and the ugly.

I thought instead of making new threads for like one little think we notice on the show, why not make a whole thread for it.

Let's see how long the thread reaches.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So let me start it off.

1. Who else had a strong deja vu' after seeing Loyola's performance? I thought the stunts were so Fictitious Group.

2. I've come to the conclusion that IDS is not a show to show versatility, it's more about showing your style with a new concept every time. So far MJ5, D-Maniax and Akshay Pal have shown a clear example of that.

3. Why are the Indian classical girls not getting any footage? Overall there is a strong male dominance on this show.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
a. By far, there hadn't been any Indian dance form on the show except for the classical dance girls, among whom one has landed in danger zone already!

b. with an idea, agree to your second point, and to add names to that zone, there are many, like Mohit-Ana, for that matter even Vikas Sawant, I don't see him getting out of his "bollywood masala" style any soon! 
shamzX thumbnail
my random observation is...Goblin from D Maniax always looks moody when watching the other contestants perform. :-)
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed with your third point😊