India-Forums

Dance India Dance Super Moms
Dance India Dance Super Moms

Rhaghav's choreography

jalkukdi1 Senior Member
jalkukdi1
jalkukdi1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I am liking DID Supermoms and they all are rocking, I like all the choreographer but somehow Rhaghav's choreography is always visually very good, it is very eye pleasing...Supermoms rocks

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

roxy22Codefourwith_an_idea_QueenBee_ronnie85PROTIM21Jaisoifirene_cpigbelly4myfeetpieryroseSharlene1410

with_an_idea Senior Member
with_an_idea
with_an_idea

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
^Totally agree with you. He's adorable and sooo endearing but not a very versatile dancer but his choreography is the opposite. That classical act today was brilliant.

Edited by with_an_idea - 22 June 2013 at 5:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1irene_cpieryrose

jalkukdi1 Senior Member
jalkukdi1
jalkukdi1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by with_an_idea

^Totally agree with you. He's adorable and sooo endearing but not a very versatile dancer but his choreography is the opposite. That classical act today was brilliant.
I agree with you he is not versatile but whatever he does looks good also he picks up good songs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cpieryrose

with_an_idea Senior Member
with_an_idea
with_an_idea

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalkukdi1

Originally posted by with_an_idea

I agree with you he is not versatile but whatever he does looks good also he picks up good songs
Yh true he creates the mood very well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1irene_c

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I agree. That's totally it. It's that visual effect Raghav creates on stage that just leaves you in awe. That experience Raghav creates on stage...like an effect...that's his magic right there. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1JiyaRe...irene_c

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
i think i watch only for cutie pie raghav Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1

JiyaRe... Goldie
JiyaRe...
JiyaRe...

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

I agree. That's totally it. It's that visual effect Raghav creates on stage that just leaves you in awe. That experience Raghav creates on stage...like an effect...that's his magic right there. Day Dreaming

So true.
abeer_19980408 Groupbie
abeer_19980408
abeer_19980408

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I really liked Rhaghav's performance this week, and I was really surprise by him using an English song on this show by Kanye West's "Stronger" 'cause I see alot of people doing Micheal Jackson's Dance style form, but they never use his songs... only in Indian ver, (Hindi). So, Maybe... I think Prince should try to do Micheal Jackson's original songs for the next turn. He did this in his show "Kingdom of Dance" before...

Edited by abeer_19980408 - 26 June 2013 at 3:04pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index