Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

GS & AGS! (TaaRey Post) (Page 4)

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaaReyD3_Neha

Kya Thought Hai !!! TaaRey akeleand Kya-Kya Ho sakta hai we can imagine !! Great Post and A Very good suggestion to the CV's !

Thank you :)

Whether or not CVs take this suggestion into consideration, I have no clue. But they should! Don't they realise how much constructive work can be done between GS and AGS? A lot of beneficial work ROFL

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvrevolution

UNRESDWinkSmileSmile.. we all kno the ajeeb chemistry of their professional relationshipLOL.  now its more interesting, rey is so desperate to win back his lady love.. .. waiting for the spicy moments, i want taarey scene without intruders

Ajeeb chemistry of their professional relationship: hahaha! LOL
Damn, we need those spicy moments!!!! And yes, without intruders - PLEASE!
Love to see what Rey would have in mind...and how he would try to manao his girl. But Taani will probably have nothing of it. She is in full GS mode now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrownRevo

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanaya-taarey

awww...kya post,kya post..wah wah wah wah...my taarey alone,sunke hi dreamland me chale gye...
uff

LOL
Har TaaReyian ka yehi haai hai. A single thought and we're off into dreamland Embarrassed

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirudawda

Rey following taanis orders wowww would luv it n in current scenerio its perfect coz now rey will do anythin n everythin taani says... i just hope it happens in show ... fingers crossed

Definitely! Things would be so interesting to watch in current scenario because Taani has Rey whipped ROFL woh kuch bhi karne ko ready hai...just to manao his lady love. So yeh, he will do whatever she says and that would be a treat. Kaash aisa ho...kaash :)
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Awesome! I love the idea of TaaRey being on their own.. late in college Day Dreaming

Rey fulfilling his AGS duties toh ek bahana hai... asli maqsad Taani ko manana hai! Awww... Just the thought of it brings a smile on my face! Big smile

Seriously.. this track has loads of potential. Wish the CV's work on it and give us some very special TaaRey moments! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

A post for TR fans :)

First off, a random note: No epi on Monday? Shocked Just when the sun came out to shine on TRians, we have to wait till Tuesday to see our gorgeous but oh so complicated TaaRey. Life can suck. Annnyyywaaaysss!

Cry there was such an amazing precap, but no episode..unhhh...
I know! What the friggin hell?! As if the weekend wasn't bad enough - we have Monday in the way also. Urgh!

Today I was thinking to myself, gosh, Rey is such a friggin lazy AGS ROFL When was the last time he actually worked? And no, arguing/posing questions don't count! This cheeky thing took full advantage of Taani when the roles were reversed. Maybe it was because he wanted to keep her close. Wait, not maybe - that WAS the reason!
Doubtlessly. I hadn't seen working him for a long time.
LOL!!! LOL

Well now that we have a track where Rey is in full on ranjhna mode, I would love to see some moments where GS and AGS are working closely (emphasis on the word closely!) together. I think this is something the CVs should think about. We had some classic moments in the past when Taani was Rey's AGS. It would be great viewing to see her bossing him about in the current scenario.
Gosh...his ranjhna/romeo mode will kill me. it suits him so much...and closely...yes..yes..please...and when taani was rey's AGS. uff those days... and they haven't met for a long time in the fire exit. have they forgotten the way?
Same here! I've missed this andaz of Rey. Indeed it suits him a lot. I couldn't tolerate it when he was thinking about everything and anyone but Taani. And now...he's in a mission. Love it! Oh gosh...the fire exit. So many classic moments there Day Dreaming true...wahaan par kyun nahin jaate hain ab? Selective memory!

Pre-confession, Rey proved to be very difficult as AGS due to his ego. But now that things have changed, I'm sure he would be more than happy to take orders from Taani *coughs* And I'm sure he would jump on any chance of alone time! Just imagine: gang leave for home, no one is in college...no one except for Rey and Taani, working on... I dunno! Something I guess! But that's not the point! Main point is that they would be ALL alone. Taani ke nakhre, Rey ki nazrein...kya nazaara!
Aapke nazaron ne humein maar dala... now Rey is in romeo mode, he would take everything taani will throw at him, shoe, sandal, his gifts...or if lucky then one glance in which he would see the love. And all alone scene..i want this badly... wherever it should happen, rey or tani home, or college, they should be alone.
hahaha! So true. Whatever Taani does, or throw at him, he will accept it all and take it as a bonus LOL There's been a severe shortage of alone time scenes in recent time. I hope CVs come up with something. Humne bahut wait kiya hai.

Do I sound mad? LOL What to do?! TaaRey are my addiction. I get really angry with the CVs for screwing things up. But whenever there's a small glimmer of hope, whenever  they open the window of possibilty...when I see TaaRey, I melt and come running  Embarrassed

Side note:  My shortest post ever! *faints in disbelief*

I know this hope has turned us crazy. and ur post's length...am i dreaming? lol, kamaal ho gaya mere se LOL

My  comments in maroon/red whatever it is LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrownRevosalta

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tareyfan

nice thought yaar

would luv to see sumthing of dat sort Embarrassed 

Vrinda looks gorgeous in your siggie. Love those eyes Embarrassed
Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

oh yes ur cmmnt made me blush all over againBlushing Rey will actually have other things in his mind Day Dreaming

hahaha! True.
 I like this naughty wala Rey. Not social worker wala Rey LOL so yes, would love to see exactly what he has in mind LOLWink

Go to top