Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Kya Thought Hai !!! TaaRey akeleand Kya-Kya Ho sakta hai we can imagine !! Great Post and A Very good suggestion to the CV's !
BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UNRESDπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.. we all kno the ajeeb chemistry of their professional relationshipπŸ˜†.  now its more interesting, rey is so desperate to win back his lady love.. .. waiting for the spicy moments, i want taarey scene without intruders Edited by iluvrevolution - 10 years ago
awww...kya post,kya post..wah wah wah wah...my taarey alone,sunke hi dreamland me chale gye...
uff
hirudawda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rey following taanis orders wowww would luv it n in current scenerio its perfect coz now rey will do anythin n everythin taani says... i just hope it happens in show ... fingers crossed
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

A post for TR fans :)

First off, a random note: No epi on Monday? 😲 Just when the sun came out to shine on TRians, we have to wait till Tuesday to see our gorgeous but oh so complicated TaaRey. Life can suck. Annnyyywaaaysss!

😭 there was such an amazing precap, but no episode..unhhh...

Today I was thinking to myself, gosh, Rey is such a friggin lazy AGS 🀣 When was the last time he actually worked? And no, arguing/posing questions don't count! This cheeky thing took full advantage of Taani when the roles were reversed. Maybe it was because he wanted to keep her close. Wait, not maybe - that WAS the reason!
Doubtlessly. I hadn't seen working him for a long time.

Well now that we have a track where Rey is in full on ranjhna mode, I would love to see some moments where GS and AGS are working closely (emphasis on the word closely!) together. I think this is something the CVs should think about. We had some classic moments in the past when Taani was Rey's AGS. It would be great viewing to see her bossing him about in the current scenario.
Gosh...his ranjhna/romeo mode will kill me. it suits him so much...and closely...yes..yes..please...and when taani was rey's AGS. uff those days... and they haven't met for a long time in the fire exit. have they forgotten the way?

Pre-confession, Rey proved to be very difficult as AGS due to his ego. But now that things have changed, I'm sure he would be more than happy to take orders from Taani *coughs* And I'm sure he would jump on any chance of alone time! Just imagine: gang leave for home, no one is in college...no one except for Rey and Taani, working on... I dunno! Something I guess! But that's not the point! Main point is that they would be ALL alone. Taani ke nakhre, Rey ki nazrein...kya nazaara!
Aapke nazaron ne humein maar dala... now Rey is in romeo mode, he would take everything taani will throw at him, shoe, sandal, his gifts...or if lucky then one glance in which he would see the love. And all alone scene..i want this badly... wherever it should happen, rey or tani home, or college, they should be alone.
Do I sound mad? πŸ˜† What to do?! TaaRey are my addiction. I get really angry with the CVs for screwing things up. But whenever there's a small glimmer of hope, whenever  they open the window of possibilty...when I see TaaRey, I melt and come running  😳

Side note:  My shortest post ever! *faints in disbelief*

I know this hope has turned us crazy. and ur post's length...am i dreaming?
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha_Hasan

Haye!!! Zinnia!! πŸ€—

Lovely post..πŸ‘
TaaRey all alone..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
What an imagination..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Would love to see the Attitude waali boss and the INNOCENT Majnu taking orders..😳😳
Loved the post..πŸ‘
Hope we get to see such scenes and also such posts from you!!!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hey Ayesha!
I sure do hope we get to see such scenes. It would be the cherry on top for us TaaReyians! In all hoensty, I'm not sure about us getting such scenes but I can assure you of such posts from me πŸ˜†

Jokes aside, I sure hope CVs show us something along these lines. It would be perfect for the current scenario. Taani bossing Rey around...deep down he would love it! :P
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Uff Zinnia i don't know why but your post made me blush badly...!!!☺️

Rey and Taani alone in college For Taani it will be work as her priority but for Rey it's sure gonna be something else..☺️

And yes i want the cv's to show the AGS-GS scenes...Rey to sirf naam ka AGS lagta hai...Not only Rey but other than Taani baaki sabka posts buss naam ka hi lagta haiπŸ˜†

I want Taarey hot hot scenes☺️

Sreeja, are you still blushing? πŸ˜†

lol saara kaam Taani karti hai. Rey is AGS by designation only and yup, same goes for the other posts aswell πŸ˜† But yeh, imagine GS and AGS working together. There sure would be fireworks! Taani would be busy carrying out her duties but Rey? He would have other things on his mind πŸ˜‰
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nice thought yaar

would luv to see sumthing of dat sort 😳 

Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha05

zinia dear

awsum post
luvd it
evn i was thnkn same so same pinch
i wud lyk cvz to explore taarey relationship more

Indeed, TaaRey relationship should be explored more. I feel there's so much that the CVs can cover and they haven't even begun!

Btw, I'm also supportIng Drashti for JDJ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_neha

Loll, I loveddd the post, haiii taarey alone in college, dream come true, actually taarey alone anywhere is a dream come true lolll

hehe! Thankoo :)

lol, TaaRey alone anywhere is a dream come true indeed! πŸ˜† No kebab mein haddis. Just the two of them πŸ˜‰
CVs - are you listening? :)