India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

RaminluvsSarun Newbie
RaminluvsSarun
RaminluvsSarun

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

WHO'S THE BABY

Arnav Singh Raizada was sitting on his recliner, in his room, working on his laptop, like usual.

His five months pregnant life partner Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada was sitting on the bed watching TV and occasionally sending a few curses at the freaking laptop.

Arnav had no idea what she was watching because he was really busy with his work, so considering that he was shocked out of his wits when suddenly she started shouting and screaming at the top of her voice and when he looked at her with concern she was shielding her eyes.

He quickly jumped from the recliner and ran towards her and tried to pry her hands off her face and kept on asking her what had happened.

When at last he succeeded in prying her hands off her and making her talk she pointed at the TV and said

"That girl. So many flies came outta her mouth."

Arnav looked towards the TV. It was HBO playing and he read the name of the movie she was watching. It was Drag me to Hell and he instantly understood that she was watching some stupid horror movie, and being already high on hormones, the movie was making it worse.

He quickly grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

She tried to snatch the remote back and asked him "What are you doing? I was watching it. Give me the remote Arnavji."

Arnav held the remote high and replied "Yeah right. You were watching something that was frightening you. Don't you think you should refrain from horror stuff while your pregnant. I don't think it's a very hygienic thing during pregnancy."

Khushi was getting angrier by the second. Couldn't he see she was missing out on her movie by discussing it here with him? I mean yea she was cursing his laptop too, but that was during the commercials.

So trying to make it short and simple she said "Arnavji Please. I wanna watch it. Don't be a spoil sport."

Arnav was admant. He replied "You are not watching this crap and that's final."

Khushi reached her peak. She shouted "FINE" and got up off the bed and started to storm towards the door and looked back when she reached the door.

Arnav was just plain staring at her with a light smile and she said "I am not talking to you." And she walked out.

Arnav smiled again and switched off the TV and went back to his laptop. He knew she wont be angry for more than 15 mins and would return and start begging to watch the TV again and he would try to make her understand politely or finish his work up and romance her so that she forgets about that crap movie.

So it was a shock for Arnav when Khushi didn't come back to the room even after 30 minutes of leaving it. He was done with his work, so he decided to go search Khushi.

When he came out of his room and when he reached the study, the scene infront of him made his anger shoot up. There was Khushi sitting in the study, Cuddling a pillow, With a big bowl of nachos with her and the same stupid HBO on the TV.

He should have known. She's been so stubborn these days. He so wanted to punch something to cool down his anger so that he doesn't make her burst into tears.

He stayed in the stairs for about 5 mins trying to relax and kept on observing Khushi. She was lost in the movie and her nachos. He made his entry after 5 mins, a little bit more relaxed from the inside but he managed a firm and angry expression from the outside.

As soon as Khushi saw him she gulped and quickly changed the channel and kept on ignoring him.

He came beside her and sat with her and asked "What the hell were you doing Khushi? Didn't I reprimand you from watching this stuff."

Khushi replied stubbornly "I wasn't watching it. I was just passing by the channels. Couldn't do that in the room because I didn't want to see your face. And you mister, won't be decideing what I want to watch and what I don't."

Arnav replied quietly "Khushi limits please. Don't make me try the anger."

And that was enough for a very hormonal Khushi to start crying.

And that was enough for a very protective Arnav to calm down.

He gently hugged her and she cried in his chest. She said in between her sobs "Arnavji say your watching this movie with me. Then I wont be frightened."

Arnav replied "Khushi don't be manipulative."

Khushi hugged him harder and said in her most childish tone "Pllleeessseee!!!!!"

And that melted Arnav's heart and he couldn't help but say Ok and Khushi stopped crying and started grinning and started the movie.

She layed down on Arnav's chest and kept on watching the movie while Arnav was thinking of ways to distract her. He started making circles on her back. And after 5 minutes quietly called her "Khushi?"

No reply was heard.

When he looked at her, she was sleeping already, like the angel she was.

He smiled lightly.

Switched off the TV.

Picked her up and got her to the room and laid her gently on the bed.

He admired her beauty and kissed his baby on the top of her belly and then sensually kissed her forehead.

He couldn't stop smiling at the thought of deciding who was going to be the baby for him after 4 months.

Yea so i know this really random. I just watched drag me to hell with my bro last night and i was holding my bro's hand at scenes and closing my eyes while my bro laughed at me for being stupid and why watching if i was afraid.

So this idea randomly came into my head at 4 am when i was going to sleep.

You know thats the fun of being a student. You get vacations :P, and you can rule the nights and sleep the days :P.

Anyways so before going to sleep Arshi is always on my mind and my mind fills up with crap ideas. This was on of those crap ideas i decided to turn into an OS.

Edited by RaminluvsSarun - 23 June 2013 at 11:44am

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaLoveArhiForeverawsomechokrirashmi.pinkyouroushadivyyasreessttuuttiicrazyshriSAN_23neeveekrishnabhutadaHibz13arkasSwamuNavjotSsabiaamarbhambariJeeti1KajenAllDaWayakhi123random94DevilwaysinluvwivARHIArhi873RidHiipkkndak3welcomebrogataeroniLayamarianidinanisamsrishti_jainll..Gungun..llPanchi__Dolltest1Sonia_J16arshifan91arshifansangneekkaursweetlifeiris_iris2sugarhugsChandu2000robinhood008IPKKNDbigfanpriyatnl.loftynoniBlondiexzybharosaavan_loverdevishree---Sonia---ongongongpari_goyalkaulpriyankasweetmadhuriRishita.SIholicrehsanzsobtiAbi.NaSwaran13-krrish-Jaan_ArshiGul_maliktwinkiPhoenixTearssarita_barunNNN-08-smatMisnomerAnjuRishAisha1996Javeria3991.ButterCup.basb..FallAndFly..zariya123vandana1965blackdovevibha92Take_Thatjahnvi.luvs.ASRsspoorthydaisydee425saima4744lalarukhfarheen75AR_EternalLoverupzloveuHot.Pink.HeelsLyssaPieSimi1711drunkiiebabesarunsashasinghAngel13-.serendipity.-ameena671happy_cupcakeRizArshiNickysweet..Gunjan..nishu_shorna.Khamosh...Peppermint..Arshi.Sugi.IPKzohakhan7-Xpress-chavvi16Downhill

Gul_malik IF-Dazzler
Gul_malik
Gul_malik

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
nice amazing
khushi n her mood swing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaminluvsSarun

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged