Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Karanvir Bohra AT#4~~KVB MSG PG 80~~ (Page 47)

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 39019

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
ROFLTongue
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

ROFLspammers are on


What is spamming AyeshaWacko

How u do spammingCry
ROFL
ROFLwhy
are u wanting to beat my post number 29829Shocked


ROFL I am a slow spammer billiTongue

Teri post to jaldi phus ho gaiLOL

Where is kvb new video?
ROFL
look



ROFLToyota phoota. Kvb. LolROFL he rocked as evil virajEvil Smile
hell yes he did
Omg KVB in kasauti zindagi ki wala gave me goosebumps ROFL
He still haunt me in my dreams


ROFL Junglee. Tujhe koi haunt kar sakta hai bhalaTongue
To uska self ban nahi kar DegiROFL

GoosebumpsLOLthat's why he is. Kvb the star. Even in dark shadeBig smile

Even people get goosebumps talking to u. In horror. Tu jaise ladti hai jungleeLOL
aman
Ur too cute ROFL
What the hell ROFL
How can i give ppl goosebumps
I am not evil
Mey to sherni hoon punjab ki ROFL

I am innocent reTongue  cute to girls achi lagta hai. Boys should be roughCool
He'll and heaven both r in this world onlyLOL
That's the secret tujhe pata bhi nahi lagta ki same wale ki watt laga de tuneROFL
No. U r evil in disguiseTongue
Sherni. So u r a man eater ShockedTongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129378

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman


ROFLAbey ghadhi. To producer k kappade. Bikkwana. Chahti hai Kya ROFL

He has a boy frnd mannish malhotra LOL   Chi chi 
Mujhe lagta hai Jdj is rigged. And fixedOuch
Yes kvb is not colours face na. So dd may winShocked
LOL LOL Manish hai naa he will make clothes for KJOWink 
nope DD will not win but she will reach top 3 for sure if DD wins naa then toh Angry Dead 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent.aman

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Eh am not a man eater or evil in disguise ROFL
Dream on no chance son
Aha aman u are cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent.aman

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129378

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

 aha
Dhim tim tananana
Acha hota komolika and anurag bhi participated this year ROFL
Mr. Bajaj kaa bhai particpate karaha hai as wild card entry wish it was Ronit who participated then shweta and ronit and prem all 3 together wowww 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 39019

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by innocent.aman


ROFLAbey ghadhi. To producer k kappade. Bikkwana. Chahti hai Kya ROFL

He has a boy frnd mannish malhotra LOL   Chi chi 
Mujhe lagta hai Jdj is rigged. And fixedOuch
Yes kvb is not colours face na. So dd may winShocked
LOL LOL Manish hai naa he will make clothes for KJOWink 
nope DD will not win but she will reach top 3 for sure if DD wins naa then toh Angry Dead 

ROFL  Haan. Dono share karke phen lege kamineyROFL
Dd is colours face. She is trying hard. But she is not too good to win Ouch
I like rishibala. But not a dd fanShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

aha
Dhim tim tananana
Acha hota komolika and anurag bhi participated this year ROFL

Mr. Bajaj kaa bhai particpate karaha hai as wild card entry wish it was Ronit who participated then shweta and ronit and prem all 3 together wowww
cezanne khan should have came ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent.amanJanuableSanu

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 39019

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Eh am not a man eater or evil in disguise ROFL
Dream on no chance son
Aha aman u are cute
ROFL  Ok I believe you. Mom Tongue I will u junglee momLOL
Thanks but its not cuteness. It's innocence. I am the most innocent. On ifApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129378

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman


ROFL  Haan. Dono share karke phen lege kamineyROFL
Dd is colours face. She is trying hard. But she is not too good to win Ouch
I like rishibala. But not a dd fanShocked
how can u not be a DD fan all guys r crazyy for herROFL ROFL i like her but i dont like her being in JDJ its unfair to other contestants BAS 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent.aman

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index