Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Karanvir Bohra AT#4~~KVB MSG PG 80~~ (Page 136)

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by errah

To be honest i don't really know Karanvir before JDJ since i am not from India, this is the first season of JDJ that i am watching and i did't know why every time when i saw him in JDJ i will start to smile extra wide, then i realize that maybe i am i love with him already Blushing
awww Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent.aman-BerryCharm-

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 39019

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

OMGOMGOMG me all red

sent a pm to him saying i have a crush on him since he played evil prem 

I adore him I am. Black. Not redLOL
 Shocked what u mean in bold ROFL

ROFLSee u blush u girls love him so red

Since I am a Norman boyLOLhe he.  I adore him I can't blush na.  So.  Black. Aviye.  Black for evil virajLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Tongue
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

OMGOMGOMG me all red

sent a pm to him saying i have a crush on him since he played evil prem 

I adore him I am. Black. Not redLOL
 Shocked what u mean in bold ROFL

ROFLSee u blush u girls love him so red

Since I am a Norman boyLOLhe he.  I adore him I can't blush na.  So.  Black. Aviye.  Black for evil virajLOL
that cause we are girls 
duh ROFL
Blushing


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent.aman

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 39019

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

evil prem i said to him thru pm that i have a crush on him Dancing ROFL

ROFLU did Kvb darr Gaya isliye tujhe reply nahi KiaTongue
ROFL

socho jo darr gaya wo mar gaya
KVB ka peecha choro Angry

Haan billi tu peecha chod. ChudailTongue 
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 39019

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Tongue
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

OMGOMGOMG me all red

sent a pm to him saying i have a crush on him since he played evil prem 

I adore him I am. Black. Not redLOL
 Shocked what u mean in bold ROFL

ROFLSee u blush u girls love him so red

Since I am a Norman boyLOLhe he.  I adore him I can't blush na.  So.  Black. Aviye.  Black for evil virajLOL
that cause we are girls 
duh ROFL
Blushing




Haan yaar TongueROFL
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

evil prem i said to him thru pm that i have a crush on him Dancing ROFL

ROFLU did Kvb darr Gaya isliye tujhe reply nahi KiaTongue
ROFL

socho jo darr gaya wo mar gaya
KVB ka peecha choro Angry

Haan billi tu peecha chod. ChudailTongue 
haye haye kaminapan vapas aa hi gaya ROFL 

nah baba na mein nai chorongi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent.aman

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Tongue
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

OMGOMGOMG me all red

sent a pm to him saying i have a crush on him since he played evil prem 

I adore him I am. Black. Not redLOL
 Shocked what u mean in bold ROFL

ROFLSee u blush u girls love him so red

Since I am a Norman boyLOLhe he.  I adore him I can't blush na.  So.  Black. Aviye.  Black for evil virajLOL
that cause we are girls 
duh ROFL
Blushing




Haan yaar TongueROFL
LOL
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 39019

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by errah

To be honest i don't really know Karanvir before JDJ since i am not from India, this is the first season of JDJ that i am watching and i did't know why every time when i saw him in JDJ i will start to smile extra wide, then i realize that maybe i am i love with him already Blushing
awww Blushing
Errah. U watch a clip of evil viraj u will love his evilnessTongueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

errah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index