What will happen before Ajmer?

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
As you all know,  Ajmer track is not starting soon. We have almost 2 weeks episode bank before that.. That means Ajmer will start after 2 weeks and in these two weeks many things can happen so Zoya will not run to Ajmer just like that, there will be proper explanation for this. I am wondering 2 weeks means 10 episodes, what will they show now?? Asad-Billi romance? Because Zoya-Asad romance is not possible.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoir thumbnail
Actually the ajmer track is startng on tuesday.  its confirmed

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey i highly doubt ajmer track will start after 2 weeks

they r suppose to start either from tuesday or wednessday.
they did shooting only till monday's episode or proabably till tuesday's episode.

we'll have to wait n see for monday's precap f its starting from tuesday or not. cause its possible they come n shoot d remaining epis on monday after returning from ajmer n air ajmer track later but i highly doubt they will do this. i believe ajmer track will start from tuesday lets hope for d best.
Edited by youth_showsfan - 10 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really I thought it was starting this week ? Ajmer is the next part of the story, people are going to lose interest if Asad and Zoya just spend the next two weeks crying at home , the story needs to move forward and I think Zoya is going to leave for Ajmer soon. 
anoir thumbnail
IIITTT IIISSS CCCONNNFFFIIIRRRMMMEEDDD!!!!!!  Ajmer track WILL start by tuesday
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anoir

Actually the ajmer track is startng on tuesday.  its confirmed

OMG! Thank u So much! When i read this post i nearly had a heart attack, i mean Billo's nonsense cannot be tolerated for 2 weeks especially Asad's head bend in-front of everyone! And that smirk of Billo and her victory dance is intolerable for even a second, imagine 2 weeks! 

So thank u so much for the info dear!

x
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anoir

IIITTT IIISSS CCCONNNFFFIIIRRRMMMEEDDD!!!!!!  Ajmer track WILL start by tuesday

Thank you!!.. I heard this from confirmed source that we have many episodes bank..
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nooo It cant take 2 weeks to start. Next week for sure. 

Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 10 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No dear... Ajmer track starts from 26th june which is coming Wednesday and it was said by Oishi , I think.
26th morning we'll get sbs segment about Ajmer...
So only two episode zoya will stay in khan mansion that is one day in QH... After getting back from the venue, she might pack her bags and go with her aapi after some hours of crying... Remember aapi doesn't stay in khan villa .. She might be staying in a hotel...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have also heard the ajmer track will start tuesday or wednesday 
because for monday, they still were at the wedding hal left asad home 
and they still need to show how zoya will act in the khan house what she will do with the jewerlly and wedding dress 
so i also heard and got confirmed that the ajmer track will start WEDNESDAY JUNE 26TH for sure 
or even tuesday 
but we have to see the precap for monday epix and tuesday epizzz 

but for sure this week the ajmer track will start becaue they were only gone for 6 days of shooting and the track will mostly like last a week 

if anyone has question or concerned of when and what will happen mon or tues plz post ur replys 

also, asad and zoya will get married at the end of ajmer track