Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by mbficoa

[QUOTE=kankabhor]
Thanks for the feedback! :)

even in the dargah scene, asad and zoya were seated exact opposites but ayaan sat slightly behind asad...means he will always be a catalyst he will help AsYa unite...he will always bring them together... and the women between the brothers is SHIREEN... she is the only one who always separates ayaan and asad, not zoya or dilshad...so It is shireen...and the sacrifice ayaan will make is also shireen and shireen...
i repeat GUL has always maintained saying that she follows her original storyline but she never mentioned once not even a hint that old Zee synopsis is her original storyline...

AJMER: the very first time when there was an article about it, it states that " the divine forces in ajmer will guide the COUPLE"... and immediately I made a post on it... THat AsYa are getting married in AJMER...i was damn sure about that... and later there was no news about Ajmer trip..and even now all the article mentions AsYa as couple when they talk about Ajmer so i am sure that they are getting married at Ajmer, legally or illegally that i don't know but they are getting married and even they might consummate as u say right after their marriage...
I heard from my grandmother that in ancient times,a man and woman, without a consent or presence of a third person, consider each other husband and wife(especially god and goddess) will get married making 5 elements of the world ( earth, water, space, fire, air) as the witness for their marriage and that marriage is based on pure love and pure blind trust on each other...This type of marriage is calledGandharvaVivah. i want this type os marriage for AsYa... and their love will stay pure as long as those 5 elements of the world stays...

<a href="http://www.gurutalks.com/gandharva-vivah/"></a>

Wow!!! Shireen could very possibly be the woman that comes between Asad and Ayaan.. See people just assumed it would be Zoya..
Also, random thought..what if Ayaan isn't Rashid's child? When Ayaan called Asad "sautella" in an episode, I thought that Ayaan is probably "sautella" himself and only Asad is Rashid's biological son--I think Razia framed Rashid into believing that he did something with Shireen..Shireen was already pregnant just like Tanu..but Shireen was probably a good woman unlike Tanu..what do you think about this?
even I think the same ANd I have mentioned about it in other TM posts as well...even nikaath might not be rashid child... Only nuzhat is rashid and shireen child... If u have noticed in the beginning of tha show razia always taunted nuzhat... It is because she might be the only child of rashid and shireen unlike Ayaan and nikath are the actual heirs owned of shireen and her first husband...that is the reason y she wants Ayaan humeria marriage and want to send nikath to haseena bi's house so that they both stay under razia's control...

Okay first of all - you both are amazing! I love everything you have said!

I agree Ayaan has always brought AsYa closer. Remember holi scene he even said he wants all his brothers musibats except Zoya. In the montage with the three of them walking, Asad and Zoya were side by side. Also, the first hug and bhang night and jashn-e-bahar, Ayaan helped AsYa so he will continue to be the catalyst. I have said that he is the narrator of AsYa's story. Remember the sangeet song-he narrated AsYa's story. Kaanch ki gudiya is Zoya and Pind da Shera is Asad.

Yup Shireen has always been in between the brothers. But honestly, due to Zoya in the future the brothers can have misunderstandings. Many of us think Ayaan will be the one to find out about Zoya's father and he may tell Asad first just like he told Asad about the place in the picture. Asad will tell him to lie to Zoya-remember he did not tell Zoya about her mother. Ayaan will think Zoya has the right to know. This will cause tension between the brothers. Also, I can totally see that when Zoya tries to get closer to Gaffur-asad will be against it but Ayaan will help her. Again causing differences. So this is how Zoya can come in between them. But I agree that we don't know Gul's original story line. Also, Zee synopsis never made sense to me (check my reply above).

I love the idea of a Ajmer nikah and it would be perfect! Also, I love the 5 elements. Forum 32 even had an article about that. It is very very very likely that they get married in Ajmer. Asad will bring back Zoya as his wife. This time the dupatta is symbolic, last time it was the ring.

This is really an interesting point and makes a lot of sense. I mean Ayaan was born when Dilshad was pregnant with Najma (i think) so the timing does not make sense unless Rashid was two timing which I doubt-he still loves Dilshad. Also, didn't Dilshad once say Rashid chose money over family. I think you are right Ayaan and Nikhat may be Shireen's kids and only Nuzhat may be Rashid and Shireen's. But Ayaan loves Rashid a lot-maybe he does not know the truth either. Also, Rashid loves Nikhat and Ayaan a lot as well. But this is very interesting!

@niki- I really have a feeling that his biggest kurbani for his brother will come because Raziya will blackmail him that he has to marry Humera to prove Asad innocent. Remember he has always brought AsYa closer. - this is very much possible... Knowing tanveer well razia might have taken some video which could help prove asad's innocence... So as usaul when Ayaan doesn't agree to get married to humeira as his Bhai nikaah us broken then maybe during the re- entry or tanveer in AsYa life... Razia might tell Ayaan that he has to marry humeria so the she could help him prove his Bhai innocence... Maybe at the day of the official nikaah...Ayaan could help AsYa... Remember AsYa officially fixed engagement Due to Mr.Db was broken...but followed by 2 engagement likewise their officially fixed nikaah broke then now it should be followed by 2 nikaah- one in Ajmer , then one for dilshad sake...
And the reason u gave for zoya to come inbetween two brothers is very apt to the present storyline...

Yes and raziya is smart! She would do it in a way that billi does not even come to know. Also after all billi is also her weapon-she is in raziya's hands too. So I can totally picture this scenario happening. What a twist it will be! Because the baby daddy track makes no sense to me-so so cliched and over used. Plus, if asya are together then there is no doubt that nothing happened between asad and billi. Also, it takes one paternity test-so again it would be nonsense. Plus the uproar about Asad being raped and is a victim should warn Gul enough not to go down that route. People have already filed complaints about what was shown was bad since a date rape drug was used. So its a delicate situation. But i am really hoping for an Ajmer nikah!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaMisHumptyDumpty

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kankabhor]

even in the dargah scene, asad and zoya were seated exact opposites but ayaan sat slightly behind asad...means he will always be a catalyst he will help AsYa unite...he will always bring them together... and the women between the brothers is SHIREEN... she is the only one who always separates ayaan and asad, not zoya or dilshad...so It is shireen...and the sacrifice ayaan will make is also shireen and shireen...
i repeat GUL has always maintained saying that she follows her original storyline but she never mentioned once not even a hint that old Zee synopsis is her original storyline...

AJMER: the very first time when there was an article about it, it states that " the divine forces in ajmer will guide the COUPLE"... and immediately I made a post on it... THat AsYa are getting married in AJMER...i was damn sure about that... and later there was no news about Ajmer trip..and even now all the article mentions AsYa as couple when they talk about Ajmer so i am sure that they are getting married at Ajmer, legally or illegally that i don't know but they are getting married and even they might consummate as u say right after their marriage...
I heard from my grandmother that in ancient times,a man and woman, without a consent or presence of a third person, consider each other husband and wife(especially god and goddess) will get married making 5 elements of the world ( earth, water, space, fire, air) as the witness for their marriage and that marriage is based on pure love and pure blind trust on each other...This type of marriage is calledGandharvaVivah. i want this type os marriage for AsYa... and their love will stay pure as long as those 5 elements of the world stays...

Wow!!! Shireen could very possibly be the woman that comes between Asad and Ayaan.. See people just assumed it would be Zoya..
Also, random thought..what if Ayaan isn't Rashid's child? When Ayaan called Asad "sautella" in an episode, I thought that Ayaan is probably "sautella" himself and only Asad is Rashid's biological son--I think Razia framed Rashid into believing that he did something with Shireen..Shireen was already pregnant just like Tanu..but Shireen was probably a good woman unlike Tanu..what do you think about this?
even I think the same ANd I have mentioned about it in other TM posts as well...even nikaath might not be rashid child... Only nuzhat is rashid and shireen child... If u have noticed in the beginning of tha show razia always taunted nuzhat... It is because she might be the only child of rashid and shireen unlike Ayaan and nikath are the actual heirs owned of shireen and her first husband...that is the reason y she wants Ayaan humeria marriage and want to send nikath to haseena bi's house so that they both stay under razia's control...

I agree Ayaan has always brought AsYa closer. Remember holi scene he even said he wants all his brothers musibats except Zoya. In the montage with the three of them walking, Asad and Zoya were side by side. Also, the first hug and bhang night and jashn-e-bahar, Ayaan helped AsYa so he will continue to be the catalyst. I have said that he is the narrator of AsYa's story. Remember the sangeet song-he narrated AsYa's story. Kaanch ki gudiya is Zoya and Pind da Shera is Asad.

Yup Shireen has always been in between the brothers. But honestly, due to Zoya in the future the brothers can have misunderstandings. Many of us think Ayaan will be the one to find out about Zoya's father and he may tell Asad first just like he told Asad about the place in the picture. Asad will tell him to lie to Zoya-remember he did not tell Zoya about her mother. Ayaan will think Zoya has the right to know. This will cause tension between the brothers. Also, I can totally see that when Zoya tries to get closer to Gaffur-asad will be against it but Ayaan will help her. Again causing differences. So this is how Zoya can come in between them. But I agree that we don't know Gul's original story line. Also, Zee synopsis never made sense to me (check my reply above).

I love the idea of a Ajmer nikah and it would be perfect! Also, I love the 5 elements. Forum 32 even had an article about that. It is very very very likely that they get married in Ajmer. Asad will bring back Zoya as his wife. This time the dupatta is symbolic, last time it was the ring.

This is really an interesting point and makes a lot of sense. I mean Ayaan was born when Dilshad was pregnant with Najma (i think) so the timing does not make sense unless Rashid was two timing which I doubt-he still loves Dilshad. Also, didn't Dilshad once say Rashid chose money over family. I think you are right Ayaan and Nikhat may be Shireen's kids and only Nuzhat may be Rashid and Shireen's. But Ayaan loves Rashid a lot-maybe he does not know the truth either. Also, Rashid loves Nikhat and Ayaan a lot as well. But this is very interesting!

I just came across a topic by @asya34 TM talked about about a few different things..but her thoughts on Shireen really stood out to me..and since we were talking about Shireen too..I thought of sharing some nuggets by @asya34

So here you go:

"Now comes the million dollar question?
Why would Gafoor and Raziya want Shireen to marry and stay in her maternal home? Is she not just a ward of Gafoor's (a sister by name)? Why so important that she not be married away?
This is the million dollar answer I believe ' Shireen is the key to Gafoor and Raziya's treasure chest. She may have been (or still may be) the owner of the fortune that they enjoy. Hence, the reluctance to marry her off. Are they not doing the same with Humeira? It's because a son-in-law who is not in their control, can control them and the fortune. So who better than Shireens son who will realise someday that all this belongs rightfully to him. Again, the ace stays in their hand because by the time he would have realised that he would be married to Humeira. I referred to Rashid as a consort to the queen because that is what he is. Besides being a husband and a father he is mainly of no consequence but needs to be keep under tight security."

Very interesting and makes a lot of sense! I am sure there are secrets embedded which we don't know. It is quite likely that everything is Shireen's or maybe her ex husband's (who may have died?) - we still clearly don't know how Shireen and Gaffur became so called bro and sis. And Dilshad did say something about Rashid leaving them for money. But there are still holes that have to be filled and questions that have to be answered. But for Raziya to want Rashid to marry Shireen and Ayaan to marry Humera may have some mystery. Also, I don't know if it was a rumor or what but I remember reading about Humera having some illness..

NpdeepaMisHumptyDumpty

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Fabulous post...very well written!!!!!
hope it plays out like this only...
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kankabhor]

@niki- I really have a feeling that his biggest kurbani for his brother will come because Raziya will blackmail him that he has to marry Humera to prove Asad innocent. Remember he has always brought AsYa closer. - this is very much possible... Knowing tanveer well razia might have taken some video which could help prove asad's innocence... So as usaul when Ayaan doesn't agree to get married to humeira as his Bhai nikaah us broken then maybe during the re- entry or tanveer in AsYa life... Razia might tell Ayaan that he has to marry humeria so the she could help him prove his Bhai innocence... Maybe at the day of the official nikaah...Ayaan could help AsYa... Remember AsYa officially fixed engagement Due to Mr.Db was broken...but followed by 2 engagement likewise their officially fixed nikaah broke then now it should be followed by 2 nikaah- one in Ajmer , then one for dilshad sake...
And the reason u gave for zoya to come inbetween two brothers is very apt to the present storyline...

You guys come up with such interesting theories. Love it! Deepa, I really wish that something of this sort happens. This could be a good twist and not something that a lot of people are predicting. Also I really hope that Tanveer doesn't reappear with the baby daddy drama. Its just too cliched plus nonsensical because really they could get a paternity test done and find out the truth. How difficult is that unless CVs plan to further dumb down the characters of the leads and show that Billi is somehow even able to change the report or bribe the doctors. That will be just so ridiculous.  

NpdeepaMisHumptyDumpty

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=kankabhor]

You guys come up with such interesting theories. Love it! Deepa, I really wish that something of this sort happens. This could be a good twist and not something that a lot of people are predicting. Also I really hope that Tanveer doesn't reappear with the baby daddy drama. Its just too cliched plus nonsensical because really they could get a paternity test done and find out the truth. How difficult is that unless CVs plan to further dumb down the characters of the leads and show that Billi is somehow even able to change the report or bribe the doctors. That will be just so ridiculous.  
thanks shreya...if the spoiler about asad slapping tanveer is true, it means she got exposed neither completely nor partially rite. if fully exposed then her comeback is not for the old baby daddy game...or if partially exposed then she will come back to continue the old game which will lead to her complete exposure... then only two reason would be there for her to stay in khan villa... 
1. imraan's truth...
2. gaffur's truth...

The former is more likely to happen than the later because razia is a golden egg laying goose...tanu will never to go against her explicitly... so it must be for the first option...revealing imraan's truth...so when asad or zoya claims imraan as tanu's baby daddy... then shireen will scream her lungs out that it is asad's baby not my to-be SIL so at that time even ayaan might go against his mother and prove his bhai 's innocence once again he'll be ready to give more grip on razia clutch...(ref: razia recorded video of asad and tanu SR)

Edited by Npdeepa - 24 June 2013 at 6:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12LivingfreeMisHumptyDumpty

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=kankabhor]

thanks shreya...if the spoiler about asad slapping tanveer is true, it means she got exposed neither completely nor partially rite. if fully exposed then her comeback is not for the old baby daddy game...or if partially exposed then she will come back to continue the old game which will lead to her complete exposure... then only two reason would be there for her to stay in khan villa... 
1. imraan's truth...
2. gaffur's truth...

The former is more likely to happen than the later because razia is a golden egg laying goose...tanu will never to go against her explicitly... so it must be for the first option...revealing imraan's truth...so when asad or zoya claims imraan as tanu's baby daddy... then shireen will scream her lungs out that it is asad's baby not my to-be SIL so at that time even ayaan might go against his mother and prove his bhai 's innocence once again he'll be ready to give more grip on razia clutch...(ref: razia recorded video of asad and tanu SR)

Deepa, I really hope that spoiler is true because I want to see Asad knowing at least something about the evil intentions of that witch and you are absolutely right if its true then she got exposed neither completely nor partially. I agree with you on the part that even if she plays the pregnancy card then Zoya will somehow connect the dots and eventually they'll get to know whose baby it is so ultimately it leads to more MU between both the houses. She won't reveal about Gaffur, I think that raaz will take some more time to be out. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12MisHumptyDumpty

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

Fabulous post...very well written!!!!!
hope it plays out like this only...

Thank a lot! Love your profile picture! Tongue

Go to top