Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Mujhey Qubool Hai! :) (Page 6)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asadzoya143

A very nice positive post. We need postivity on the forum.. Thanks for the post.

Thank you so much dear! We have watched too much negativity recently..I am pretty sure that even actors were ready for a fresh track..Ajmer is gonna be sad but it will be a fresh track, leading to new beginnings for AsYa! :)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

[QUOTE=kankabhor] 
Thanks for the feedback! :)

even in the dargah scene,  asad and zoya were seated exact opposites but ayaan sat slightly behind  asad...means he will always be a catalyst he will help AsYa unite...he will always bring them together... and the women between the brothers is SHIREEN... she is the only one who always separates ayaan and asad, not zoya or dilshad...so It is shireen...and the sacrifice ayaan will make is also shireen and shireen...
i repeat GUL has always maintained saying that she follows her original storyline but she never mentioned once not even a hint that old Zee synopsis is her original storyline...

AJMER: the very first time when there was an article about it, it states that " the divine forces in ajmer will guide the COUPLE"... and immediately I made a post on it... THat AsYa are getting married in AJMER...i was damn sure about that... and later there was no news about Ajmer trip..and even now all the article mentions AsYa as couple when they talk about Ajmer so i am sure that they are getting married at Ajmer, legally or illegally that i don't know but they are getting married and even they might consummate as u say right after their marriage...
I heard from my grandmother that in ancient times, a man and woman, without a consent or presence of a third person, consider each other husband and wife (especially god and goddess) will get married making 5 elements of the world ( earth, water, space, fire, air) as the witness for their marriage and that marriage is based on pure love and pure blind trust on each other...This type of marriage is called Gandharva Vivah. i want this type os marriage for AsYa... and their love will stay pure as long as those 5 elements of the world stays...

Edited by Npdeepa - 23 June 2013 at 11:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazprinceegoyalkankabhor

princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
superb post yr...wht a sixer..i mst say..puri story well covered & described..i want all went in show like this...superb...

pari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kankabhor

Very wellexplained..,

I still have some confusion about Gul's so called "Original Story".. Recently I read Bheegi's post and also read this on tumblr that Zoyaan is possible.. One sided or just fake without feelings, if not marriage justinfatuationfrom Ayaan.. As you said, Gul never changed her planned story, I agree with this..From day 1 , we had given hint that Asad has fear of doing Rashid on his lady love.. We all predicted at some point he will hurt Zoya and he did.. There was reason of Asad-Dilshad convo in veryinitialepisode about this, that means they had already planned for this, Asad cheating on Zoya for other girl (read Tanveer)... Everything is going by planned story..They are sticking to their story. If that's the case, they have given several hints in initial episodes about Ayaan-Zoya-Asad love triangle. Dargah scene, Ayaan saying a girl will come between us and Zoya behind them, its clear indication of this love triangle. Looking at current track, personally I cant think of Zoyaan because I also think Ayaan is aware of Asad's feelings, also Zoya's feelings as he saw her crying because of cancellation. But I am sure, initially Cv's had plan for this triangle, and if they are going by original story, Zoyaan has to happen at some point. And that's the reason Ayaan still call Zoya by her name and does not call "Bhabhi" unlike Nikhat-Nuzat ( Bheegi pointed out this).

But, I also think before Guffur's truth comes out, AsYa will get married.. And Ayaan wil be the one who wil reveal this truth as he knows about photo and musical box. There has to be reason for this scene.

Thank you so much!
We all are confused about the original storyline..so I am just choosing to not even think about it and see how the things unfold on daily basis! :)
If Asad doesn't bring Zoya back as his wife from Ajmer then I could think about Zoyaan--Asad and Zoya reconcile in Ajmer (no wedding) then Asad brings Zoya back to his house and plan on getting married..all romantic moments because the confession would have happened in Ajmer..then right before the wedding Zoya's dad truth comes out and maybe that's when Zoya will decide not to get married with Asad because of the dynamics between her father and the Khans and the twist of faith gets her married to Ayaan instead but Zoya said that every rasam has a loophole so she may not get married to his asli! So I could totally see the story going this way ONLY if AsYa don't get married in Ajmer BUT at this point I really believe that Asad will bring Zoya back as his wife..he kept the duppata with him and he's gonna bring her back to his house wearing that red duppata! Just like the ring scene, he had the ring in his pocket and he brought Zoya back wearing that ring!
Yes, from the day one we have been getting hints about Zoyaan..but Ayaan's words were that someone will come between them..it could just be Ayaan supporting Zoya by helping her connect with Gafaur while Asad not wanting Zoya to have any relationship with her father..so the brothers can have problems then..and later during Zoya's mom revelation, since Rashid is involved, both brothers can have problems..one will support Rashid and one will not--so technically lots of problems can happen between the brothers even when AsYa are married..I really hope that AsYa get married in Ajmer!!!
Gul did say that she's sticking to the original storyline but some people believe that she did alter the storyline somewhat by separating AsYa before the nikkah just to expose Bili SOONER because of the TRP drop--so if the story did get altered at this point--story was probably altered too regarding Zoyaan because not many people would watch the show if that happens..Initially Ayaan was in the montage, but now it's only AsYa!!!
Lets just hope that her original storyline didn't have Zoyaan as a couple or even if she did, it's changed now because of the TRPs!

Yes agree with you! I can see AsYa getting married in Ajmer (I really really hope so). I dont see point in bringing back Zoya without getting married. And I do think Gul has changed her storyline but in every interview she keeps on saying that they are sticking to orignal story, so its bugging me.. Original story does not mean Zee synopsis, I never believed that.. I am thinking from actual episode hints, they have given us. Zoya-Ayaan marriage may not happen as synopsis said, but just some feelings from Ayaan for Zoya.. Because Ayaan also said in one episode he will sacrifice the biggest thing for his brother so he may sacrifice his love.. Also , till now Ayaan has not developed any soft corner for Humeira. Their story is stuck at same place from 8 months. I don't know what Cv's have planned for them.. 

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kankabhor] 

Yes agree with you! I can see AsYa getting married in Ajmer (I really really hope so). I dont see point in bringing back Zoya without getting married. And I do think Gul has changed her storyline but in every interview she keeps on saying that they are sticking to orignal story, so its bugging me.. Original story does not mean Zee synopsis, I never believed that.. I am thinking from actual episode hints, they have given us. Zoya-Ayaan marriage may not happen as synopsis said, but just some feelings from Ayaan for Zoya.. Because Ayaan also said in one episode he will sacrifice the biggest thing for his brother so he may sacrifice his love.. Also , till now Ayaan has not developed any soft corner for Humeira. Their story is stuck at same place from 8 months. I don't know what Cv's have planned for them.. 

Especially after ayaan heard dilshad comparing his bhai and father about cheating a girl...i don't think ayaan will break his engagement with humeira...after knowing that truth behind ayaan's deal with razia for 1 crore... it must be humeira who will break their engagement... by that time mostly he would have fallen for her though not realized his love for her...

kankabhor

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

[QUOTE=kankabhor] 

even in the dargah scene,  asad and zoya were seated exact opposites but ayaan sat slightly behind  asad...means he will always be a catalyst he will help AsYa unite...he will always bring them together... and the women between the brothers is SHIREEN... she is the only one who always separates ayaan and asad, not zoya or dilshad...so It is shireen...and the sacrifice ayaan will make is also shireen and shireen...
i repeat GUL has always maintained saying that she follows her original storyline but she never mentioned once not even a hint that old Zee synopsis is her original storyline...

AJMER: the very first time when there was an article about it, it states that " the divine forces in ajmer will guide the COUPLE"... and immediately I made a post on it... THat AsYa are getting married in AJMER...i was damn sure about that... and later there was no news about Ajmer trip..and even now all the article mentions AsYa as couple when they talk about Ajmer so i am sure that they are getting married at Ajmer, legally or illegally that i don't know but they are getting married and even they might consummate as u say right after their marriage...
I heard from my grandmother that in ancient times, a man and woman, without a consent or presence of a third person, consider each other husband and wife (especially god and goddess) will get married making 5 elements of the world ( earth, water, space, fire, air) as the witness for their marriage and that marriage is based on pure love and pure blind trust on each other...This type of marriage is called Gandharva Vivah. i want this type os marriage for AsYa... and their love will stay pure as long as those 5 elements of the world stays...

I am not talking about Zee synopsis, i never believed it..  I am talking about the hints they have given in actual episodes about Zoya-Asad-Ayaan triangle.. In dargah scene he was not exactly opposite, I agree but he did get attracted towards Zoya and followed her for some time. Final couple is AsYA only and they will get married. This triangle does not mean Zoyaan marriage as per Zee synopsis, but only feelings from Ayaan for Zoya..Zoya loves Asad so she will never have feelings for Ayaan now. And when he said a girl will come in between, there was Zoya right behind them so it was quite obvious Zoya is the girl.. Sacrifice he was talking can be Shirin and I can see in future the family will be Rashid-Dilshad with all siblings..

Gul struggled in her last two shows because of couple getting married soon.. I don't know if she will take that risk with QH. She wants to run QH for 2-3 years so lets see.. I am ready for anything..

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Npdeepa

[QUOTE=kankabhor] 

I am not talking about Zee synopsis, i never believed it..  I am talking about the hints they have given in actual episodes about Zoya-Asad-Ayaan triangle.. In dargah scene he was not exactly opposite, I agree but he did get attracted towards Zoya and followed her for some time. Final couple is AsYA only and they will get married. This triangle does not mean Zoyaan marriage as per Zee synopsis, but only feelings from Ayaan for Zoya..Zoya loves Asad so she will never have feelings for Ayaan now. And when he said a girl will come in between, there was Zoya right behind them so it was quite obvious Zoya is the girl.. Sacrifice he was talking can be Shirin and I can see in future the family will be Rashid-Dilshad with all siblings..

Gul struggled in her last two shows because of couple getting married soon.. I don't know if she will take that risk with QH. She wants to run QH for 2-3 years so lets see.. I am ready for anything..
even me i could never comprehend that old synopsis of ZEE...it never made sense to me...
YEs ayaan did follow zoya but he could not even see her from distant after she left the dargah...he just found her duppatta...and that too he gave it to akram gundas...did u notice how he questioned her about asad and zoya getting married (first entry scene of vikranth)...and also the way he stared at zoya sitting behind the veil  for her nikaah... he already has feelings for her as he always wants to love and marry a modern girl...if at all zoya wants to enter siddique mansion, she could get help from rashid...marriage is not a solution...

IN one of theearlier episodes, when zoya and najma were talking about love and marriage... zoya said she will fall in love with a guy and marry only the love of her life, which is Asad...neither she will marry him or stay alone for her life...and that is zoya...So according to me NO zoya and ayaan could happen not even fake..
About gul's previous shows... they were pure love stories with one raaz, where she could not show anything other than love romance and mu between leads...but in QH is a tangled web, which when handled with care could run for even 3 or 4 years... 

Edited by Npdeepa - 23 June 2013 at 12:31pm

kankabhor

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princeegoyal

superb post yr...wht a sixer..i mst say..puri story well covered & described..i want all went in show like this...superb...

pari

Thanks a lot! :)
As much as I like my prediction, I still hope that Gul has even better plan than what I wrote! I have full faith in Qubool Hai! It will not disappoint us!

Go to top