Originally posted by EternalFrission

awesome post

Thanks dear! :)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki.171

Agreed. It was a fantabulous episode with fantastic acting by everyone. I believe SJ and KSG totally nailed it. Loved the episode myselft despite its sadness.

Yea girl..they totally nailed it..everyone performed so well..Asad, Zoya, Dilshad and even Tanu (her expressions were right on). Qubool Hai is blessed with wonderful actors..they all are super talented and make their characters look so believable!
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

r

?
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

awesome post

Thank you so much friend! :)
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_.R_.786

Awsme

Thank you sooo much! :)
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAYMA

Marvellous post dear...great post as usual...todays i read some post saying that asad will go to ajmer
to seek forgiveness from allah without knowing that zoya is there and will meet zoya
there accidentally...i don't think that he will just ran away specially
when zoya goes missing i don't think that he will be ok with that
forget about her when no one know where she is and goes to ajmer so i
feel that he will go to ajmer after knowing that zoya is there what do you think ?

Thank you so much! :)

I believe that Asad would have NEVER followed Zoya to Ajmer if he had the slightest of doubt that he cheated on Zoya!!!
Even I read the article (an unofficial source so don't really believe it) which says that Zoya disappears and Asad gets shunned so he ends up going to Ajmer for seeking God's forgiveness not knowing that Zoya is there too--Well, if the article is true, Asad has to have assurance that Zoya has left for NYC...I see the article being true only if Asad believes that Zoya has returned to NYC safely...Asad is super protective and possessive about Zoya..he has to know that she's safe!--If Zoya just randomly disappears then even I don't see Asad just running to Ajmer...and I really don't know about Asad being shunned--that's just too sad..hope it's not true!

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thank you so much! :)
_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

I am not sure what was her original track, but that synopsis kept people always scared for one, right now its little low in minds but not erased completely. When Ayaan saw Zoya as bride he looked so awed that, that moment ZoYaan resurfaced in my mind tooConfused and I sincerely hope I was reading too much..

I am very glad that they showed this whole deception track before they are married, one for reason you stated and other that we all knew there will be point when Asad's nightmare of being Rashid will come true, so better done now than later. Plus I liked how TT read this scene,  he was always scared to fall in love for this reason that he will be Rashid if does..

As for Tanveer, her track will make everyone lame if she stays. If they come back from Ajmer patching up and all but Tanveer is not exposed still, then Zoya's keeping quiet is sounds so stupid...

She was dealing with Tanveer herself so long protecting him from her jaws, as Asad never would go against her and Dilshaad was behaving blind to her advances. But what can she protect now, man has lost everything, his respect and dignity, what's left in himOuch, why should she keep quiet?

Not sure how they play with Tanveer, if they unite at Ajmer?

She should be send to jail, but if they want to keep her around, then maybe Razia helps her out of it, even though lady like her should kill her, she is breathing bomb for her, knows too much and is really of no use to her..

Can she come with rape charge later? Wont she have to proof with some medical test? So really don't see how they can make her stay after this..

I don't know understand love for Amrapali, as she is not impressive to me at all lately. I cant spoiled the beautiful scene in the end with him bringing her back. He let Zoya in that condition go alone, didn't run after her but brought herAngry it was plain disgusting, did we need her smirks and BR BG in that perfect scene..

Go to top