Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

I am not talking about Zee synopsis, i never believed it..  I am talking about the hints they have given in actual episodes about Zoya-Asad-Ayaan triangle.. In dargah scene he was not exactly opposite, I agree but he did get attracted towards Zoya and followed her for some time. Final couple is AsYA only and they will get married. This triangle does not mean Zoyaan marriage as per Zee synopsis, but only feelings from Ayaan for Zoya..Zoya loves Asad so she will never have feelings for Ayaan now. And when he said a girl will come in between, there was Zoya right behind them so it was quite obvious Zoya is the girl.. Sacrifice he was talking can be Shirin and I can see in future the family will be Rashid-Dilshad with all siblings..

Gul struggled in her last two shows because of couple getting married soon.. I don't know if she will take that risk with QH. She wants to run QH for 2-3 years so lets see.. I am ready for anything..

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

even me i could never comprehend that old synopsis of ZEE...it never made sense to me...
YEs ayaan did follow zoya but he could not even see her from distant after she left the dargah...he just found her duppatta...and that too he gave it to akram gundas...did u notice how he questioned her about asad and zoya getting married (first entry scene of vikranth)...and also the way he stared at zoya sitting behind the veil  for her nikaah... he already has feelings for her as he always wants to love and marry a modern girl...if at all zoya wants to enter siddique mansion, she could get help from rashid...marriage is not a solution...

IN one of theearlier episodes, when zoya and najma were talking about love and marriage... zoya said she will fall in love with a guy and marry only the love of her life, which is Asad...neither she will marry him or stay alone for her life...and that is zoya...So according to me NO zoya and ayaan could happen not even fake..
About gul's previous shows... they were pure love stories with one raaz, where she could not show anything other than love romance and mu between leads...but in QH is a tangled web, which when handled with care could run for even 3 or 4 years... 
Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princeegoyal

superb post yr...wht a sixer..i mst say..puri story well covered & described..i want all went in show like this...superb...

pari

Thanks a lot! :)
As much as I like my prediction, I still hope that Gul has even better plan than what I wrote! I have full faith in Qubool Hai! It will not disappoint us!
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

I am not sure what was her original track, but that synopsis kept people always scared for one, right now its little low in minds but not erased completely. When Ayaan saw Zoya as bride he looked so awed that, that moment ZoYaan resurfaced in my mind too😕and I sincerely hope I was reading too much..

I am very glad that they showed this whole deception track before they are married, one for reason you stated and other that we all knew there will be point when Asad's nightmare of being Rashid will come true, so better done now than later. Plus I liked how TT read this scene, he was always scared to fall in love for this reason that he will be Rashid if does..

As for Tanveer, her track will make everyone lame if she stays.If they come back from Ajmer patching up and all but Tanveer is not exposed still, then Zoya's keeping quiet is sounds sostupid...

She was dealing with Tanveer herself so long protecting him from her jaws, as Asad never would go against her and Dilshaad was behaving blind to her advances. But what can she protect now, man has lost everything, his respect anddignity, what's left in him, why should she keep quiet?

Not sure how they play with Tanveer, if they unite at Ajmer?

She should be send to jail, but if they want to keep her around, then maybe Razia helps her out of it, even though lady like her should kill her, she is breathing bomb for her, knows too much and is really of no use to her..

Can she come with rape charge later? Wont she have to proof with some medical test? So really don't see how they can make her stay after this..

I don't know understand love for Amrapali, as she is not impressive to me at all lately. I cant spoiled the beautiful scene in the end with him bringing her back. He let Zoya in that condition go alone, didn't run after her but brought her😡it was plain disgusting, did we need her smirks and BR BG in that perfect scene..

Thank you so much for the feedback!

We all are confused about the original storyline..so I am just choosing to not even think about it and see how the things unfold on daily basis! You also don't worry :)

I think Gul just wants to keep us on our toes and that's why every once in a while she throws in a scene which makes people think that Zoyaan could happen..just the buzz..

Gul did say that she's sticking to the original storyline but if she did alter the storyline by separating AsYa before the nikkah just to expose Bili SOONER because of the TRP drop--then story was probably altered too regarding Zoyaan because not many people would watch the show if that happens..and yea, initially Ayaan was in the montage too, but now it's only AsYa! Lets just hope that her original storyline didn't have Zoyaan as a couple or even if she did, it's changed now because of the TRPs!

Using so much money to go for an outdoor shoot and come back with the same Tanu crap/AsYa not married wouldn't make any sense!
I think that Tanu will be exposed in Ajmer because I don't see Zoya and Tanu in the same house when Asad brings Zoya back from Ajmer..so Tanu will be exposed in Ajmer for sure..maybe Tanu gets kicked out from the house and that's when she goes to Ajmer, in rage, to poision Zoya's mind/kill her!

Rape thing won't work with Tanu either--Asad's family including Zoya for once could believe Asad giving in after being seduced by Tanu but no one will ever believe that Asad raped Tanu!!!
Also, rape is a very sensitive subject-Gul shouldn't take that route!

Have a good one! :)
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Wow!!! Shireen could very possibly be the woman that comes between Asad and Ayaan.. See people just assumed it would be Zoya..
Also, random thought..what if Ayaan isn't Rashid's child? When Ayaan called Asad "sautella" in an episode, I thought that Ayaan is probably "sautella" himself and only Asad is Rashid's biological son--I think Razia framed Rashid into believing that he did something with Shireen..Shireen was already pregnant just like Tanu..but Shireen was probably a good woman unlike Tanu..what do you think about this?Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Thank you dear!!!

I am so glad for the separation track--I always wanted it--not because I like to see AsYa in pain but they both needed to know how much they mean to each other.. super important for strengthening their relationship!

Using so much money to go for an outdoor shoot and come back with the same Tanu crap/AsYa not married wouldn't make any sense!
I think that Tanu will be exposed in Ajmer because I don't see Zoya and Tanu in the same house when Asad brings Zoya back from Ajmer..so Tanu will be exposed in Ajmer for sure..maybe Tanu gets kicked out from the house and that's when she goes to Ajmer, in rage, to poision Zoya's mind/kill her!

I just want nikkah..straight up--that would stop all Zoyaan possibilities and we all will finally be able to breathe, lol! I really believe that Asad will bring Zoya back as his wife..he kept the duppata with him and he's gonna bring her back to his house wearing that red duppata! Just like the ring scene, he had the ring in his pocket and he brought Zoya back wearing that ring! I just found Asad holding onto the duppata tightly very symbolic..I could be wrong but I honestly feel that AsYa will come back married!!!

Thank you so much dear for your comment/your pm! :)

You're welcome :) And I really like your posts. Love them for the positivity so thank you for sharing it with us. 
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks homie!

:)

Not trying to scare you but Zoyaan is possible though I am completely against it too and don't see it happening either..But it is possible--If Asad doesn't bring Zoya back as his wife from Ajmer then I could think about Zoyaan--Asad and Zoya reconcile in Ajmer (no wedding) then Asad brings Zoya back to his house and plan on getting married..all romantic moments because the confession would have happened in Ajmer..then right before the wedding Zoya's dad truth comes out and maybe that's when Zoya will decide to not get married with Asad because of the dynamics between her father and the Khans and the twist of fate gets her married to Ayaan instead (Zee synopsis)? but Zoya said that every rasam has a loophole so she may not get married to Ayaan "asli"! So I could totally see the story going this way too ONLY if AsYa don't get married in Ajmer BUT at this point I really believe that Asad will bring Zoya back as his wife..he kept the duppata with him and he's gonna bring her back to his house wearing that red duppata! Just like the ring scene, he had the ring in his pocket and he brought Zoya back wearing that ring! 
Honestly, even if they don't get married in Ajmer i still don't see Zoya Ayaan happening. First of all Ayaan knows very well how much Asad loves Zoya and seeing Zoya cry like that I am sure he understands that Zoya loves Asad as well. Next, he would never do that to Dilshad. Dilshad is involved and she knows how much both AsYa love eachother. There is no way she will let them stay apart. She will never let Zoya and Asad go through what she and Rashid went through. We forget how big of a role Dilshad plays in all this. Also, remember during the Holi scenes, Ayaan said he wanted all of his brother's musibat's except Zoya. We forget that dialogue as well. Ayaan has always brought AsYa closer: first hug, bhang night, jashn-e-bahar, and even helped Asad accept his "jasbat" are real. He will continue doing that. I can totally see him delaying his own wedding since Asad's wedding did not happen and Raziya blackmailing him that if he gets married she will make sure Asad's name is cleared. That will be his biggest kurbani for his brother. Also, Zoya knows Humera loves Ayaan-she would never get married to him and cause Humera pain. The Zee synopsis was always a mess, they said Ayaan Zoya would be a couple in the end-for 170 episodes we have seen that AsYa are the couple! Plus Zoya came to Asad's house not Ayaan's. What I do see happening is that once AsYa are married, Ayaan and Zoya will get along very well and maybe understand each other better than AsYa or Asad/Ayaan. Hence, Zoya will be in between them. But Zoya will always be Asad's. (Remember one of the initial montage with the three of them, Zoya was all the way on the right, Asad was in the middle, then Ayaan) so Asya will be together. Ayaan will also sympathize more with Zoya. Asad may or may not like this. Maybe a Asad jealousy track will be seen here. At the same time, Humera may not like their proximity as well-causing further tension between AsYa. But i still don't see Ayaan Zoya getting married because that means Asad will never love and that does not seem possible. I see Ayaan never being able to find love since he started off being a flirt but fate got him married to Humera who we won't be able to love. 

Gul did say that she's sticking to the original storyline but if she did alter the storyline by separating AsYa before the nikkah just to expose Bili SOONER because of the TRP drop--then story was probably altered too regarding Zoyaan because not many people would watch the show if that happens..and yea, initially Ayaan was in the montage too, but now it's only AsYa! Lets just hope that her original storyline didn't have Zoyaan as a couple or even if she did, it's changed now because of the TRPs!
I agree story was altered for trp's and i really think if they were married billi would have been exposed much later...but they are expediting that now...because trp's are dropping...Gul's original story line cannot be the Zee one-otherwise Zoya would be in Ayaan's house and it would be a Ayaan Zoya love story. Also, if billi was not exposed to Zoya as a vamp then I could see Billi Jammy too but Billi has been exposed and once Zoya gets over the initial shock and understands what happens I can totally see Zoya protecting Asad and not letting him get engaged to Billi. She will fight for Asad. She even knows Billi does not love Asad. Remember how Billi managed to take of Zoya's ring but the next day it was back on Zoya's finger. Same way, she separated them but very soon they will be back!

Exactly my point! Billi has to be partially exposed in Ajmer and kicked out otherwise there is no reason for ZOya to come back. The only other possibility is Zoya is hurt and Asad brings her back but once Zoya gets better she will expose Billi and Asad will believe her then. But again, this could all be done in Mumbai itself if they went to Ajmer it has to be for something positive, no doubt. Plus, they showed all the wedding rasams so they need to get married as well. Maybe in Ajmer Asad gives her the dupatta so symbolically they will get married and then come back and get married in front of family...but i so so so want a Ajmer nikah! I also don't see Billi and Zoya under the same roof. Again a reason why this fiasco happened before the wedding-Billi's quicker exit!

Even I believe that Asad would have NEVER followed Zoya to Ajmer if he had the slightest of doubt that he cheated on Zoya--but I just read an article (again, an unofficial one so don't really believe it) which says that Zoya disappears and Asad gets shunned so he ends up going to Ajmer for seeking God's forgiveness not knowing that Zoya is there too--Well, I see this happening only if Asad believes that Zoya has returned to NYC safely--If Zoya just randomly disappears then I don't see Asad just running to Ajmer without making sure that Zoya is safe..and I really don't know about Asad being shunned--that's just too sad..hope it's not true!
Yup I saw that article but I agree with you. Asad would not run away, he even told Ayaan to accept his mistake...so there is no way he would just go to Ajmer leaving everything he did behind. He must know he is innocent and also follow Zoya. Remember when Zoya was leaving in the video he said once you reach call Dilshad-he will want that confirmation that Zoya is safe. I don't see Asad as a character to run away. I really think he will follow Zoya since he knows nothing happened.

Also, I think that AsYa will see each other at Daragah in Ajmer, the first time after the whole Tanu Asad incident! Dargah scene will be identical to the scene when Asad saw Zoya the first time..So Zoya will be crying..Asad will see her..Zoya won't know that he's there (just like the first time), Asad will stare at her..and then when he closes his eyes to pray, Zoya will leave..(Maybe this time we will get to hear Asad's prayer--I think that Asad prayed for Zoya when he saw her in tears the first time..so maybe they will show a flashback of Asad's prayer)..anyways..so Asad closes his eyes..Zoya goes away..and later they see each other.. (Just like the first time when Asad almost ran over Zoya with his car, lol)--So everything will happen like the first time..symbolizing the new beginnings in their life but this time as a couple!
That will be beautiful and so so symbolic! Totally can see that happening. I can't wait for that scene. You know after every negative scene between AsYa Gul has given a great AsYa scene and I am sure that will come in Ajmer. Like I said before Ajmer has to be special and it will unite AsYa and expose Billi. Another point is that Ayaan was not taken the Ajmer. He could have gone there too-to pray for his brother and maybe Ayaan and Zoya could have had a heart to heart and gotten close but that's not happening!

Asad hates his father..so this whole track is just leading to Asad understanding his father after seventeen years..Asad knows what happened with Ayaan and Imran so he will be able to understand how Radhid didn't plan on hurting Zoya's mom..and whatever happened between Asad and Tanu will definitely help Asad forgive his dad for hurting his mom seventeen years ago.
Yup and Asad will fight his Kismat and not have the same destiny as Rashid but Ayaan will. Outside the court Ayaan chose Rashid and now he got Rashid's kismat as well. This track was definitely to put both son's in Rashid's shoes and see who will change their destiny and who will have the same fate as Rashid. 

Yes, agree--Asad will never leave anything to kismet--Remember the coin toss scene..he lied just because he couldn't let kismet take his love from him and even in the nikkah episode, he mentioned that nothing can come between them not even kismet so Asad will surely win Zoya back and will never let his kismet decide his relationship with Zoya! He will fight any and everyone that comes between them! Zoya is Asad's lifeline--she completes him--he can't live without her!
Wow I forgot about the coin toss. Yup that's so true! Asad will definitely fight his kismat and he will do that only if he knows he is innocent which is why he will follow Zoya and try to win her back. I don't know if I pointed it out to you or not but Zoya is wearing clothes that we have seen before in Ajmer spoilers so she packed her bags and left where as Asad is not so he basically took after Zoya. If Zoya has to come back now to Asad's house it has to be because their MU is clear.

No girl, I really don't want a third engagement--I just want nikkah..straight up--that would stop all Zoyaan possibilities and we all will finally be able to breathe, lol! 
I know I really want a nikah too! But in case we don't then I want something symbolic to tie them together again. Honestly, if they are not bound in a relationship another separation in the future makes no sense to me.

We got AsYa's first date on the 150th episode! I think AsYa will consummate on the 200th episode! they gotta give us something good on 200th episode to celebrate! :)
I can see that completely! Let's wait and see! 

Nikhat and Imran story has to move forward--so I am pretty sure that Tanu's pregnancy will come out super soon!
Yup and Billi's pregnancy angle will be great for that because honestly if she blames Asad then that is over used and really not a good idea. Not creative at all. Plus they have already insulted medicine and the nobility of doctors so I doubt they will defy logic again. It will take one paternity test to prove her wrong. 

Thanks for the feedback! :)

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you so much dear!

Sooo true--if it was just about revealing Tanu, it could have been done in Bhopal (Mumbai)..but using so much money to go for an outdoor shoot and come back with the same Tanu crap/AsYa not married wouldn't make any sense!

As much as I love spoilers, I am happy about the suspense..I am glad that no SBB/SBS were shown for the last two episodes/upcoming episodes!

See anybody finding out that Tanu is pregnant is a good thing and will make her character more questionable but that truth wouldn't prove if Tanu and Asad did something or not--so I am pretty sure that something will happen where Asad will know for sure that he's innocent..with or without pregnancy truth!!!
I think that Tanu will be exposed in Ajmer because I don't see Zoya and Tanu in the same house when Asad brings Zoya back from Ajmer..so Tanu's will be exposed in Ajmer for sure..maybe Tanu gets kicked out from the house and that's when she goes to Ajmer, in rage, to poision Zoya's mind/kill her!!!

"ayaan who at d moment doesnt recognise humaira's love will later regret it nd by dt time it will b too late may be humaira would have mooved on by then. dts when ayaan will decide not to marry anyone. thus shirin;s baddua will fall back on her children. "kehte hain agar baddua do kisi ko or agar samne wala galat nahiin hai toh vo baddua fall back karti hai" so shirins baddua is about to fall on her."
Wow! Good thinking girl--it didn't even cross my mind until you brought it up--it's sad but it totally makes sense--Ayaan and me Humeria should have a separation track too--Just like AsYa, Ayaan and Humeria live in the same house too and maybe Ayaan takes Humeria for granted--he will know her worth once she separated herself from him! And sooner or later Humeria will forgive Ayaan for rejecting her and they too will get married!!! End mei sub theek he ho jata hai--Happysss engdingsss, lol!

Thanks for the feedback! :)

i agree, dt truth will not prove anything but will pave way for nikhats track. imrans truth witll shatter nikhat. at the moment nikhat is ready to give up her dance dream for imran i want her to see d true face f imran n taun haseena who keeps taunting her now n then. also teach haseena dt dowry asking s wrong

also asya will try to stop nikhats marriage after knowing imrans truth through billi so yeah again asad n family will get blamed nd later they'll find how right asya were. so yeah they have many stories after marriage if only they play out well😉

@bold thnk u😳 its d same concept like f u point a finger at other people need to realise 3 fingers r pointing towards u only thus if u give baddua to others it will also hold true for u too nd f samne wala isnt at fault then toh definately it will fall back isi liye baddua kabhi deni nahiin chahiye u never know it can fall back on u also😊

yeah i agree happy ending but b4 dt ayaan will have to face many rejection from humaira😉

honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

Yes agree with you! I can see AsYa getting married in Ajmer (I really really hope so). I dont see point in bringing back Zoya without getting married. And I do think Gul has changed her storyline but in every interview she keeps on saying that they are sticking to orignal story, so its bugging me.. Original story does not mean Zee synopsis, I never believed that.. I am thinking from actual episode hints, they have given us. Zoya-Ayaan marriage may not happen as synopsis said, but just some feelings from Ayaan for Zoya.. Because Ayaan also said in one episode he will sacrifice the biggest thing for his brother so he may sacrifice his love.. Also , till now Ayaan has not developed any soft corner for Humeira. Their story is stuck at same place from 8 months. I don't know what Cv's have planned for them..

Tanu's pregnancy truth/Imran Nikhat story will move forward together. I feel that Nikhat will find out that not only Imran is the father of Tanu's baby but also played along with Razia to trap Ayaan.. Nikhat will break her engagement--Humeria will find out the truth through all this that Ayaan was forced to marry her because of Razia's blackmailing..so Humeria will break her engagement with Ayaan too--so Shireen's budhua will come back to her..both her kids will not get married..not any time soon at least! After Humeria breaks her engagement with Ayaan, she will be sad and hurt and will keep to herself and that's when Ayaan will start to miss her and value her..and will eventually fall in love with her but then Humeria will give her a hard time..That's how I see their love developing--they need distance too to realize each other's worth! Ayaan takes Humeria for granted..and Humeria needs to learn to understand Ayaan!
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

You're welcome :) And I really like your posts. Love them for the positivity so thank you for sharing it with us.

Awww! Thanks! 🤗
We all could use some positivity...it's good for health! 😃