Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: A_.R_.786

Awsme

Thank you sooo much! :)
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CHAYMA

Marvellous post dear...great post as usual...todays i read some post saying that asad will go to ajmer
to seek forgiveness from allah without knowing that zoya is there and will meet zoya
there accidentally...i don't think that he will just ran away specially
when zoya goes missing i don't think that he will be ok with that
forget about her when no one know where she is and goes to ajmer so i
feel that he will go to ajmer after knowing that zoya is there what do you think ?

Thank you so much! :)

I believe that Asad would have NEVER followed Zoya to Ajmer if he had the slightest of doubt that he cheated on Zoya!!!
Even I read the article (an unofficial source so don't really believe it) which says that Zoya disappears and Asad gets shunned so he ends up going to Ajmer for seeking God's forgiveness not knowing that Zoya is there too--Well, if the article is true, Asad has to have assurance that Zoya has left for NYC...I see the article being true only if Asad believes that Zoya has returned to NYC safely...Asad is super protective and possessive about Zoya..he has to know that she's safe!--If Zoya just randomly disappears then even I don't see Asad just running to Ajmer...and I really don't know about Asad being shunned--that's just too sad..hope it's not true!

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am not sure what was her original track, but that synopsis kept people always scared for one, right now its little low in minds but not erased completely. When Ayaan saw Zoya as bride he looked so awed that, that moment ZoYaan resurfaced in my mind too😕 and I sincerely hope I was reading too much..

I am very glad that they showed this whole deception track before they are married, one for reason you stated and other that we all knew there will be point when Asad's nightmare of being Rashid will come true, so better done now than later. Plus I liked how TT read this scene,  he was always scared to fall in love for this reason that he will be Rashid if does..

As for Tanveer, her track will make everyone lame if she stays. If they come back from Ajmer patching up and all but Tanveer is not exposed still, then Zoya's keeping quiet is sounds so stupid...

She was dealing with Tanveer herself so long protecting him from her jaws, as Asad never would go against her and Dilshaad was behaving blind to her advances. But what can she protect now, man has lost everything, his respect and dignity, what's left in him, why should she keep quiet?

Not sure how they play with Tanveer, if they unite at Ajmer?

She should be send to jail, but if they want to keep her around, then maybe Razia helps her out of it, even though lady like her should kill her, she is breathing bomb for her, knows too much and is really of no use to her..

Can she come with rape charge later? Wont she have to proof with some medical test? So really don't see how they can make her stay after this..

I don't know understand love for Amrapali, as she is not impressive to me at all lately. I cant spoiled the beautiful scene in the end with him bringing her back. He let Zoya in that condition go alone, didn't run after her but brought her😡 it was plain disgusting, did we need her smirks and BR BG in that perfect scene..

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: asadzoya143

A very nice positive post. We need postivity on the forum.. Thanks for the post.

Thank you so much dear! We have watched too much negativity recently..I am pretty sure that even actors were ready for a fresh track..Ajmer is gonna be sad but it will be a fresh track, leading to new beginnings for AsYa! :)
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

even in the dargah scene,  asad and zoya were seated exact opposites but ayaan sat slightly behind  asad...means he will always be a catalyst he will help AsYa unite...he will always bring them together... and the women between the brothers is SHIREEN... she is the only one who always separates ayaan and asad, not zoya or dilshad...so It is shireen...and the sacrifice ayaan will make is also shireen and shireen...
i repeat GUL has always maintained saying that she follows her original storyline but she never mentioned once not even a hint that old Zee synopsis is her original storyline...

AJMER: the very first time when there was an article about it, it states that " the divine forces in ajmer will guide the COUPLE"... and immediately I made a post on it... THat AsYa are getting married in AJMER...i was damn sure about that... and later there was no news about Ajmer trip..and even now all the article mentions AsYa as couple when they talk about Ajmer so i am sure that they are getting married at Ajmer, legally or illegally that i don't know but they are getting married and even they might consummate as u say right after their marriage...
I heard from my grandmother that in ancient times, a man and woman, without a consent or presence of a third person, consider each other husband and wife (especially god and goddess) will get married making 5 elements of the world ( earth, water, space, fire, air) as the witness for their marriage and that marriage is based on pure love and pure blind trust on each other...This type of marriage is called Gandharva Vivah. i want this type os marriage for AsYa... and their love will stay pure as long as those 5 elements of the world stays...

Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago

princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
superb post yr...wht a sixer..i mst say..puri story well covered & described..i want all went in show like this...superb...

pari
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Thank you so much!
We all are confused about the original storyline..so I am just choosing to not even think about it and see how the things unfold on daily basis! :)
If Asad doesn't bring Zoya back as his wife from Ajmer then I could think about Zoyaan--Asad and Zoya reconcile in Ajmer (no wedding) then Asad brings Zoya back to his house and plan on getting married..all romantic moments because the confession would have happened in Ajmer..then right before the wedding Zoya's dad truth comes out and maybe that's when Zoya will decide not to get married with Asad because of the dynamics between her father and the Khans and the twist of faith gets her married to Ayaan instead but Zoya said that every rasam has a loophole so she may not get married to his asli! So I could totally see the story going this way ONLY if AsYa don't get married in Ajmer BUT at this point I really believe that Asad will bring Zoya back as his wife..he kept the duppata with him and he's gonna bring her back to his house wearing that red duppata! Just like the ring scene, he had the ring in his pocket and he brought Zoya back wearing that ring!
Yes, from the day one we have been getting hints about Zoyaan..but Ayaan's words were that someone will come between them..it could just be Ayaan supporting Zoya by helping her connect with Gafaur while Asad not wanting Zoya to have any relationship with her father..so the brothers can have problems then..and later during Zoya's mom revelation, since Rashid is involved, both brothers can have problems..one will support Rashid and one will not--so technically lots of problems can happen between the brothers even when AsYa are married..I really hope that AsYa get married in Ajmer!!!
Gul did say that she's sticking to the original storyline but some people believe that she did alter the storyline somewhat by separating AsYa before the nikkah just to expose Bili SOONER because of the TRP drop--so if the story did get altered at this point--story was probably altered too regarding Zoyaan because not many people would watch the show if that happens..Initially Ayaan was in the montage, but now it's only AsYa!!!
Lets just hope that her original storyline didn't have Zoyaan as a couple or even if she did, it's changed now because of the TRPs!
Thanks for the feedback! :)

Yes agree with you! I can see AsYa getting married in Ajmer (I really really hope so). I dont see point in bringing back Zoya without getting married. And I do think Gul has changed her storyline but in every interview she keeps on saying that they are sticking to orignal story, so its bugging me.. Original story does not mean Zee synopsis, I never believed that.. I am thinking from actual episode hints, they have given us. Zoya-Ayaan marriage may not happen as synopsis said, but just some feelings from Ayaan for Zoya.. Because Ayaan also said in one episode he will sacrifice the biggest thing for his brother so he may sacrifice his love.. Also , till now Ayaan has not developed any soft corner for Humeira. Their story is stuck at same place from 8 months. I don't know what Cv's have planned for them.. 

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Especially after ayaan heard dilshad comparing his bhai and father about cheating a girl...i don't think ayaan will break his engagement with humeira...after knowing that truth behind ayaan's deal with razia for 1 crore... it must be humeira who will break their engagement... by that time mostly he would have fallen for her though not realized his love for her...