Qubool Hai

Mujhey Qubool Hai! :)

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I am still sad because of AsYa but for some reason I loved the episode yesterday..so full of emotions..AsYa's love for each other was clearly shown..their expressions..confusion on Asad's face..their eyes..tears..their pain..it was all very nicely done..Karan and Surbhi did a fantastic job and that's why I have watched the episode a million times already even if it was a super sad episode...Very good episode of Qubool Hai as a show..Also a turning point in AsYa's relationship for sure..

"...and your days of sorrow will end." (Isaiah 60:20)
I know that some of us are still depressed and heartbroken..but every cloud has a silver lining..there is always a sunrise after the sunset..the days of sorrow do end..be it in TV shows or real life--so don't get discouraged because "picture abhi baki hai"! :)
"...beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair." (Isaiah 61:3) So NEVER EVER give up!

I honestly think that Gul never changed the initial storyline..(whatever that story is)..and whatever is happening now was always planned to happen this way...there was an interview of Gul a few months back where she had mentioned that she will stick to the original story and many people got scared because they thought that Zoyaan marriage will happen/Bili Asad will get engaged (They assumed that was the original storyline because of Zee synopsis)..but in reality no one really knows what Gul's original story was...(Zoyaan/Tanu-Asad engagement will be a major TRP drop so I honestly don't see that happening).

Zoya ran away from her nikkah the first time because she didn't wanna get married at that time..she wasn't ready for it..and she knew that if she got married then she would stay married and make that relationship work no matter what...Ajmer track wouldn't have happened after AsYa's wedding because Zoya would have NEVER left Asad and his house and ran to Ajmer even after the "cheating"..because even during the terrace scene Zoya again said that once she gets married..she will always remain married..so I personally think that Gul did plan separation before the wedding.

BUT now that I am thinking..Ajmer could have happened after the wedding too..Tanu kept saying that she will have sohagraat with Zoya's "shohar"..Also Bili said that "nikkah kissi say bhi ho sohagraat tu meray saath he ho gi"..so either Tanu got scared that her plan won't work after she witnessed a strong Zoya and thats why she went ahead with her plan on the wedding day instead of waiting until after the wedding or the story line did get altered at this point because of TRPs of course..

But lets think about "separation after the wedding" scenario (if the nikkah had happened yesterday)..AsYa get married but on their first night Tanu Asad scene happens (Zoya doesn't tell the family..keeps the honor of her husband)..Zoya stays with Asad under the same roof just for the sake of being married but no connection with Asad whatsoever because of cheating..Asad depressed thinking that he hurt Zoya and that she believes that he cheated on her... Zoya changed into a different person..no happy smiley Zoya but secluded..withdrawn..hurt..And then they both are forced to go to Ajmer because of the family (Aapi wanted them to go to Ajmer after their marriage) but even in Ajmer there's tension..AsYa married but totally distant..and then Billi's truth comes out in Ajmer..misunderstandings cleared..and AsYa come back from Ajmer as an actual married couple...So this story TOTALLY could have worked too but I like the fact that "cheating" happened before the wedding..

"HE will make your innocence radiate like the dawn, and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun." (Psalms 37:6)
Asad is innocent and his innocence will be proven to everyone! Asad is a righteous man. He is a lion--he will come outta crisis victoriously!!! :) I think that Billi will be partially exposed before Asad goes to Ajmer to win Zoya back--We all can agree that Asad would never try to peruse Zoya or try to bring her back in his life if he believed that he had committed the sin. So I am pretty sure that Asad will figure out soon that he's totally pure and without any blemish!!!

Ajmer will initially be super sad for sure because Asad will try to win Zoya but this time Zoya will not be the usual Zoya and will not forgive him right-away..I think that initial phase of this track will be focused on Asad more than Zoya (finally we will be getting some good scenes of Karan..he's such a good actor..I am looking forward to watch him do his best during Ajmer scenes)..it will be a very strong track for their relationship..a lot will happen between AsYa on a deeper level...I don't know the details but AsYa will re-unite in Ajmer for sure...

Zoya already spoke about her mohabbat but in Ajmer both will have a dramatic confession moment! It's gonna be epic!

In my opinion, AsYa will come back as a married couple from Ajmer because why in the world Zoya would come back and live in the same house without being Asad's wife after all that happened on their wedding day--Even after the confession in Ajmer, I don't see Zoya coming back without becoming Asad's legal and lawful bride. Zoya suffered shame..marriage cancellation isn't a small thing..Asad better bring her back as his wife!!!

I have never been a believer of Zoyaan marriage..they can't show one sister (Zoya) marrying the love of another sister (Humeira) and one brother (Ayaan) getting married to the love of another brother (Asad). I haven't watched any of Gul's shows but apparently she doesn't do marriage flip-flopping of the leads + The love story of Humeria and Ayaan has a huge potential too! Asad never wanted to marry a girl like Zoya but destiny had Zoya for him--Ayaan wanted to marry a modern girl like Zoya but destiny has Humeria for him--Qubool Hai is all about accepting the destiny! So I hope that we are shown a sweet love story of Ayaan and Humeria!

I think that AsYa will actually get married in Ajmer but because of all the drama that happened in their life..Zoya would ask Asad for some time as far as their physical intimacy is concerned..Even Asad may not be ready for consummation because of what happened with Tanu..so they both may agree to not consummate until they both get over the trauma..(Gul wouldn't give us confession, wedding, and consummation all together--she wants us to stay hooked and glued always waiting and expecting the next big thing)..both AsYa will have somewhat awkwardness..shyness..awww..sharing the same room..bed, closet etc..AND the big one...sharing the prestigious bathroom, LOL! So the next track would be about Zoya slowly regaining her trust..and Asad slowly getting over the humiliation that he faced..and in between all this we will get lots of mitwa moments..After such high voltage drama I am pretty sure this track would be somewhat light and calm with sweet AsYa scenes..

I would like to believe that Billi is fully exposed in Ajmer..I read somewhere about Billi returning in AsYa's life later (unofficial spoiler--can't bank on it)...I doubt that she would come back to mess up AsYa's life as a couple because CVs can't keep showing AsYa fighting/misunderstanding each other because of Tanu after the wedding..this track is too old--already overdone!!! Also, I don't think that Billi will come back to reveal Zoya's father story..Razia would kill her.. I am pretty sure that Tanu wouldn't take that route but she will create disturbance in Asad's life (since she couldn't get Asad trapped and had an a epic fail) by revealing that she's pregnant with Imran's child--Asad will feel guilty because he's the one who tried to make this nikkah work initially by giving Haseena Bi a bungalow..Also, I think more drama will have to happen between the two households before Zoya's father story is brought to light. Asad and Zoya will have to endure more insults from Shireen/Razia house--Zoya has to see the bad side of that family before she gets to know about her father...You see Tanu didn't even live in Bhopal..She came back to Bhopal after quite a few years..so why only Imran? The answer is MORE DRAMA between the two families!
The only "IMPORTANT" scene shown between Asad and Nikhat was at Asad's office and that was about Nikhat's engagement. Asad went out of his principles and gave property to a greedy woman like Haseena Bi just because Asad loves his sister..So once Tanveer tells Asad that shes carrying Imran's child, AsYa will try to break Nikkat's wedding..But this will create more problems between the two homes. Shireen will blame Dilshad again for trying to destroy Nikhat's life--She will think that Asad is lying about Imran. Shireen will be sure then, more than ever before, that Dilshad is actually jealous of her kids..so Shireen will not let the engagement break..BUT maybe later Nikhat breaks the engagement after finding out about Imran's reality herself--I think Nikhat will be the one to figure out that Ayaan never did hurt Imran..Razia never showed the full car to Ayaan in the video so it is very possible that Imran got out of the car..Haseena Bi didn't let anyone from the Khan house visit Imran in the hospital either so maybe Imran never got hurt...I feel that Nikhat will find out that Imran accepted bribe from Razia to play along in order to trap Ayaan.

I have a very strong feeling that Ayaan will find out about Zoya's dad. Remember Asad taking a photograph from Zoya and asking Ayaan to figure out the place? There's gotta be a reason for Asad to give the photograph to Ayaan to look for the place. Also, remember Rabert and Mona phone conversation and Ayaan asking about the music in the background? There's gotta be a reason for Ayaan to notice the tune that Zoya's music box was playing when she was talking to Ayan about Humaira.
Razia has another copy of the photograph at her house/Humeria has the second music box. Who would most likely connect the dots--Its gotta be Ayaan. He will somehow hear the music again/come across the photograph again--easy access since both the things are right there in his house.
So the only Zoyaan I see happening is pure friendship..Asad and Ayaan may have conflict because Asad wouldn't want Zoya to go through the pain of rejection by Siddiqui and will discourage Zoya for trying to build a relationship with Gaffaur Siddiqui but Ayaan would support Zoya..so AsYa might have an emotional separation at this stage and Asad and Ayaan will have some sour moments too..but it will be short lived..No one can come between AsYa/the brothers! :)

That's all I got for now--I know that it is a long post so thank you so much for taking the time to read it!
I would love to hear from you..looking forward to your feedback..!!!
Have a great week y'all!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmanmania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written - explained in detail makes sense lets hope it is penned out as you say.

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Marvellous post dear...in the beginning of the show even I was worried about zoyaan track... But not anymore... I always maintained that Gul just stated that she follows her storyline and never will change it... But she never said that see synopsis is her storyline"... Also during vikranth's entry he said in his interview that he has no qualms playing as a second lead- he was not called as parallel lead... That clearly states there could not be zoyaan track. Surbhi and Karan are main leads...
And this whole Asad , Ayaan getting trapped by the same women razia is to uplift rashid's character and to prove his innocence to his family... Thatz it...
Asad scenario will prove y rashid abandoned his family and Ayaan scenario regarding car incident it will prove that rashid is not a murderer in doll factory fiasco... This is where we are leaded to...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well explained..,

I still have some confusion about Gul's so called "Original Story".. Recently I read Bheegi's post and also read this on tumblr that Zoyaan is possible.. One sided or just fake without feelings, if not marriage just infatuation from Ayaan.. As you said, Gul never changed her planned story, I agree with this..From day 1 , we had given hint that Asad has fear of doing Rashid on his lady love.. We all predicted at some point he will hurt Zoya and he did.. There was reason of Asad-Dilshad convo in very initial episode about this, that means they had already planned for this, Asad cheating on Zoya for other girl (read Tanveer)... Everything is  going by planned story..They are sticking to their story. If that's the case, they have given several hints in initial episodes about Ayaan-Zoya-Asad love triangle. Dargah scene, Ayaan saying a girl will come between us and Zoya behind them, its clear indication of this love triangle. Looking at current track, personally I cant think of Zoyaan because I also think Ayaan is aware of Asad's feelings, also Zoya's feelings as he saw her crying because of cancellation. But I am sure, initially Cv's had plan for this triangle, and if they are going by original story, Zoyaan has to happen at some point. And that's the reason Ayaan still call Zoya by her name and does not call "Bhabhi" unlike Nikhat-Nuzat ( Bheegi pointed out this). 

But, I also think before Guffur's truth comes out, AsYa will get married.. And Ayaan wil be the one who wil reveal this truth as he knows about photo and musical box. There has to be reason for this scene.
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey awesome post

i have always maintained

if they r going to ajmer its gotta be for some major reason

cause if they only wanted zoya billi face off or billi pushing zoya

dt could have been done n mumbai itself

nd also sbs n sbb have been strictly told by ph n channel not to show any ajmer shooting b4 26th june

so seeing all of this i come to a conclusion dt defo something major is happening n QH n we fans have to wait for dt dhamaka,. i also feel dhamaka could only b f their marriage. since its a holly place asya getting married their would just be great or rather awesome. also dilshaad's challenge cant go in waste she cant lose

i think dilshaad will find billi's preggy report remember she ws so close of seeing it? dts how they will come to know she is preggy n will question billi who out of annonymity might speak d truth of imran. this show is more about 1st fam vs 2nd fam nd asya trying to save nikhat firstly will be taken as wrong n we'll witness shireen vs dilshaad yet again. secondly nikhat who at d moment is gullible weak needs to accept her destiny/ reality n become strong so dt she doesnt gets trapped by haseena bi or raziya.

nikhat wanted to be a dancer i guess asya will help her out. also zoya s d only link b/w 1st fam n 2nd fam there has to be a major face off b/w gaffur n asad zoya will be trapped b/w husband n father. asad who has never stepped in dt house even for his mother will step for zoya/wife/love. gaffurs truth will be more impactful only after asya's marriage.

ayaan who at d moment doesnt recognise humaira's love will later regret it nd by dt time it will b too late may be humaira would have mooved on by then. dts when ayaan will decide not to marry anyone. thus shirin;s baddua will fall back on her children. "kehte hain agar baddua do kisi ko or agar samne wala galat nahiin hai toh vo baddua fall back karti hai" so shirins baddua is about to fall on her.

rashid n precap says asad ka nikah tumhare bete se pehle nhn hua ajmer main nikah ho jayega shirin will lose.  evil cant win always goodness prevails over evilness

p.s really nice post loved reading it
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post as always, yeah ajmer track is going to be beautiful... But i wonder how is asad going to connect the dots? He doesnt have a single clue and zoya is in extreme pain and she thinks even asad broke her trust by falling for tanveer s seduction... Hope some razia/tanveer converation is recorded in asad s phone... But that phone was used by tanveer to call zoya... How is he going to get a clue? Thanks for the verse i so needed it on a sunday mning
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you and great post as usual :)

I am still very very sad for AsYa however KSG and SJ have both done a fabulous job. Now its Gul's turn to make us happy!

Love your positivity and the quotes. The worst is behind us hopefully and better days are ahead.

I agree with you that this SR fiasco was planned and was going to happen. However, no one knows what story was in Gul's mind. The Zee synopsis never made sense to me because it said Zoya would enter Ayaan's house. They cannot have gone almost 200 episodes without showing that. Plus, Zoya is the link between the two houses. I agree with you that at this point Billi Jammy and Ayaan Zoya will not be a good move and I am sure many would stop watching. Ever since Billi's drama has been elevated, trp's have dropped. Even the overall position has dropped. The trp audience is probably disgusted by Thursday, and we discuss the show so much and analyze it so much so somewhere we can move forward with what happened but the majority of the trp audience does not. So if Thursday was a turn off, then Billi Jammy and Ayaan Zoya will have a very severe impact.

I agree with you on this point also. This SR fiasco was planned right before Ajmer but I think initially it was supposed to be after marriage. I am pretty sure that negative Billi reviews and trp drop caused Gul to change it last minute and not have the nikah till later. Had the marriage happened, Ajmer would have been delayed and billi nonsense would have been prolonged. However, in order to reveal Billi sooner, nikah was cancelled so Ajmer could be brought in before. There is no way evil will win in Ajmer-logic says so! If they are taking Billi to Ajmer and we know they have it has to be for her downfall. Making her win in Ajmer is a big big insult and Gul will not do that. Billi will try her last trick here, to kill Zoya, but she will fail miserably and be exposed. This time Asad will find out about her too he has been deceived and played with enough. Its about time they do justice to him and he finds out.

I agree with you. Asad is innocent and I do believe nothing happened. Somewhere I feel Asad feels the same-he even told Zoya. He would never follow Zoya to Ajmer otherwise. If he is trying to win her back he knows nothing happened that's why or else he would let her go. I guess he also does not want Zoya to go through the pain Dilshad went through especially because he knows Zoya loves him now. This will anger billi the most i feel. KSG also said she was only partially successful. I think this is the reason she will follow them to Ajmer. She will confront and try to poison Zoya but Zoya instead will yell back and not take her shit. However, she will still be upset at Asad for never trusting her. Eventually though when Billi tries to kill Zoya I have a feeling she will tell Zoya that nothing happened between them. Asad may or may not witness half of this scenario but once he saves Zoya and asks her how she got hurt she will blame Billi and I feel Asad will believe her then. He will slap billi and kick her out. Under no scenario do i see Zoya and Billi living under the same roof. 

Also, destiny has put Asad into a difficult situation, basically into his fathers shoes but Asad the lion will fight this destiny and bring back Zoya, win back her love and win back his mothers trust-because after all asad is innocent and he knows that too. He knows he has let everyone down but he knows he has done nothing wrong as well. Asad will not let "kismat" come in between them.

I agree with you completely about Ajmer. Ajmer will be more for Asad then for Zoya. It will be for Asad to feel guilty for never trusting Zoya-i think he will know that nothing happened. He will try to win Zoya's trust back and Zoya will constantly rebuke him for not trusting her because deep down she will also know Asad is not at fault. I also want them to come back married. I don't know whether or not this will happen but they have to come back bound in a relationship for Zoya to even come back otherwise there is no point for Zoya to even be in India. If not nikah then what i think can happen is Zoya may give back her ring to Asad before leaving and in Ajmer we once again see them getting engaged. 3rd times the charm just like ArYa and then they come back and have a quiet wedding. But honestly for them to go all the way to Ajmer to just see dream dance sequences and confrontations make no sense to me. Ajmer is holy so evil has to end there (burai ka vinash) and love will unite. I really want to see a Ajmer nikah-but I don't know if they will give that to us or not. Even Asad holding the dupatta symbolized that he knows nothing happened and so he needs to hold back Zoya and he will give her this dupatta and make her his bride.

I have never thought Ayaan Zoya can happen either. I think Gul initially experimented with it but AsYa got sold to the audience and so she sealed their fates. Almost 200 episodes of AsYa cannot be shown to eventually make Ayaan Zoya a couple. Plus Zoya said once married she will never leave the marriage so she has to get married to Asad for that because she even said that she would marry only the person she thinks is right. Also, she has been in 3 nikah's before this-SHE ran away from each but this nikah she did not-again symbolism that AsYa will be married because Zoya is the runaway bride while Asad is the reluctant knight (i think there was a f32 article about it)

Asad's guilt for lack of judgement and hurting zoya and the asad-dilshad tension will be the reason AsYa don't consummate. Also, if Zoya is hurt because of Billi that could be another reason. But I agree Gul always follows high voltage drama with light moments and i think we will get to see that...if they don't get married in ajmer then they will come back and have a small nikah ceremony...nothing big...and then we will see some light moments and awkwardness...i can't wait for that! really really looking forward to it..

I love your theory about billi's return and i can totally see that...the baby daddy trick is over used and i doubt it will happen...because a simple paternity test or months she has been pregnant would blow up in her face...i think this is quite possible...this will create rift between the two families further and shows how billi can mess up asya's married life because of the tension she will create...and i can totally see zoya helping nikhat become a dancer which will not go down well with shireen and family and this will cause further tension between the two families and tension between asya because asad may be upset for zoya to even associate with them...but billi coming back with the pregnancy card seems to repetitive and i don't think the audience will tolerate that..

Also, it is important to notice that billi is pregnant with imran's child. If it was about framing asad then this angle did not have to be involved but for a reason it is imran's child. She will cause problems between the two families while zoya will try to unite the families (just like ArYa engagement)...so i agree with you that baby daddy won't happen because of this and because asad and zoya will already know nothing happened between billi and asad..

Yup Ayaan will play a key role in revealing to Zoya about her father...this will also cause a rift between the brothers...it is very possible that asad will tell ayaan not to tell zoya...just like he did not tell zoya about her mother...but ayaan will insist that zoya deserves to know...this is what the tension between the two brothers will be...ayaan will sympathize with zoya...once zoya finds out...it will be asad vs. gaffur scenario and only if asya is married this makes sense...asad said how he would never like to step foot in that house and he will have to for his wife...otherwise once again if they are not married..it does not make sense..

Great reading your post as usual :) Keep posting...we need positivity on the forum!
Edited by niki_12 - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post! 

Ajmer will be about pain and reconciliation between the lovers. And I think maybe Billi will be exposed there. But she will come back later. There is no way that evil will win in such a holy place as Ajmer. Though I am not too sure about the marriage. It may happen in Ajmer or post Ajmer but as long as AsYa are together, it doesn't matter. Billi is a test of love for them and she is just a hurdle in their journey. They'll overcome this hurdle. And in a way its good that separation has happened at this point of time because the trust factor was missing in their relationship and this Ajmer trip will help them strengthen their bond. 
Surish thumbnail
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome and a detailed write up..