TaaRey OS- A Weak moment!! PM later

Ayesha_Hasan IF-Dazzler
Ayesha_Hasan
Ayesha_Hasan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys!! How are you all???Hug
So, here is an OS from my side..Tongue

Actually, ye maine TaaRey AT par randomly post kiya tha..LOL
Wo bhi Megha, Upama aur mere baaki sab friends ki precap imaginations ki wajah se..LOLLOLSo, un predictions se ye raha ek OS..LOL

I hope you all like it...Embarrassed

TaaRey OS - A Weak Moment

TaaRey gets drunk and are locked in the rehearsal hall..
Everyone left from the college..

Taani was looking like an innocent kid..She was doing weird actions with her hands and was running around as if to signify that she is flying..

Rey was lost in her beauty..Even though due to the drink, he had lost his senses, but nothing could make him forget about his lady love, not even God...

He was just staring at her while standing near the mirror of the rehearsal hall..

While doing her cute antics, Taani's leg tripped and she fell on Rey.. Rey being drunk, could not balance and they both fell on the ground... Taani was on top of Rey...Both of them were lost in each other's eyes..They were so close after so much time...They wanted to feel each other and love each other..

They were totally engrossed in each other...Rey moved his hands on her face where her hair were falling..He put them behind her ears..Gosh!! He was craving to touch her, her long silky beutiful hair..Taani closed her eyes out of pleasure..But, soon, she came out of her trance..She tried to push him away and get up, But Rey held her and pulled her more close by sliding his hands protectively on her bare waist..Shivers ran down her body...
Taani had tears in her eyes..Rey saw this and said..

Rey-- Taani please don't cry!! Main tumhaare aankhon main tears nahi dekh sakta..Please sweetheart..I love you..

taani-- Nahi rey, nahi karte aap mujhse pyaar.. Nahi karte aap meri care..Aapko to mujhe dukh dekar sukoon milta hai..

Rey(hurt)-- Taani please aise mat bolo..

Taani-- To kaise boloon main haan?? Kya lagta hai aapko ke aap ek din mujhse break up karoge aur doosre din mujhse I love you kahoge to main aap ke paas bhaagi bhaagi chali aaoungi..No Rey, No!!

Rey-- Par Taani maine jo kuch kiya tumhaare liye kiya..taaki tum khud par concentrate kar sako..

Taani-- No Rey!! Sach to ye hai ki aap sach main mujhse tang aagaye the..Aap ko main  irritate karne lagi thi.. Main ne aapse itna pyaar kiya aur aapne mere saath aise kiya..Chi Rey!!!  Ye dekhne se acha hota ke main Mar jaati..

Now Rey was very angry and hurt.. His grip on her waist got tightened,,,

Rey was very angry and Taani's words had pierced his heart..He held the back of her head aggressively and pulled her head towards his...Soon, he crushed his lips on hers..He was kissing her very aggressively...He kept biting her lips to ooze out his anger and hurt...While Taani was shocked..She tried to push him away but he rolled upon her and now was on top of her...
He kept kissing her...Now Taani had started melting..The kiss too had turned passionate from Rey's side.. But he was craving for Taani's response..He wanted to feel her love..The intoxication that the kiss was causing was much more stronger than that of the drink...

Slowly, Rey's passionate love melted taani and she slid his hands into his hair..She kept pulling him closer and kissed him...Rey nibbled her lower lip in a greed and she opened her mouth,...He slid his tongue in her mouth and tasted her...He bit her tongue and then sucked it to soothe her pain..

After a long time, they broke the kiss..Now Rey kept kissing her neck and was giving her love bites...

Taani too kissed him oh his chest which was visible since the firs few buttons of his shirt were open..They kept loving each other...

It was morning now..The birds chirping outside made the environment melodious..

In the rehearsal hall, the two love birds were sleeping in each other's embrace..Rey was the first one to wake up..He looked beside him and saw Taani holding tight on to his shirt and sleeping innocently..A sweet smile formed on his face..His head ached due to the hang over..He remembered what happened last night and started blushing..Taani woke up at the same time..Her head ached too..But, the blushing Rey took all her attention...She too remembered the intimacy they shared last night...They both kept staring at each other..

After sometime, they came back to their senses...Rey kept looking at her but she tried to avoid his gaze...Rey sensed it and stood up..Taani too quickly composed herself and went in the corner while Rey just kept observing her moves..

Rey moved towards her..Taani sensed it and she was nervous..
Rey placed his hand on his shoulder but she jerked it off...
Rey was shocked..

Taani-- Kal jo bhi hua wo ek ghalti thi..Aur main aapko blame nahi kar rahi hoon..

Rey(hurt)--Taani tumhe phir se hamaara paas aana ek ghalti lagta hai..Tum phir se waise hi soch rahi ho..

Rey had tears in his eyes due to the thought that she was calling their love a mistake..

Taani-- Maine kaha na ye ek mistake hai aur is me aap ki koi ghalti nahi hai..Agar aap ki jagah..

Rey(Angry)- Meri jaga kya Taani??? Bolo?? Agar meri jaga koi aur hota to kya tum ye karti..Nahi naa.. Tum to use apne khareeb tak nahi aane deti... Jo bhi hua wo is liye kyunke hum dono ek doosre se pyaar karte hain Taani.. Aur tumne ye sab is liye allow kiya, kyun ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho...

Taani-- Nahi!! Nahi karti main aapse pyaar..Bharosa uth gaya hai mera aap ke pyaar se,,,Nafrath hogayi hai mujhe is word se...Samjhe aap..

Rey(crying)- Par main tum se bohot pyaar karta hoon Taani.. Bohot..Tumhaare bina main adhoora hoon..I have said before and even now I am saying that I am incomplete without you.. You complete me Taani..Tum meri jaan ho..Aur sab kuch ho.

Taani was lost in him.. She felt relaxed after hearing those words.. But still she was hurt..She heard someone opening the door..She quickly ran out of the RH..

Rey was very hurt.. But now he had a ray of hope..

Rey--Main tumse waada karta hoon Taani.. Main tumhe wapas paa kar rahoonga.. Tumhe apne pyaar par phirse bharosa dila kar rahoonga..Dekhna tum,.. Ye Reyaansh Singhania ka Apne pyaar se promise hai..

The End..

So, How was it guys??? I hoped you all liked it..
If you did, Please do hit the like button and also please comment..
Love you all!!Hug
AyeshaTongue

Edited by Ayesha_Hasan - 22 June 2013 at 6:22pm

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi1990p.vibhatarey_lovevrimar41taareySidni98SuhanitaareyRhea18pradeepikanavya14zami376bubblysifutaareybigfanlovelytaareymymy_taareyattractionnagutaarey-sanjy-raveena1nina.taareySandytaareyWillyWonkaminiDEparudTRsandhirCharMarfan4everBubblie1490shanya8SMMGshikha_taareyvi1772843271_ncasthanagalia075Maria_TRTrisha49ZiyaGautamholicsurabhimeenaROJA-TAAREYnavuTaarey_Mananpinal_TaaReyparish99BrownRevolechu10aparabosecarmeltaarey-foreveraishapiekriti094iheartVDArchi_Taareysamiha_taareySuMaN_TRsona_taareykhyati2000PRASSIShanaya_MaNanalef_mgrdoll_dimpledazedworlddews100vaishali667sadaf_5piyaLovesJENSENsonakshigupta...Rhythsy...chinudollyEternalStars.-CussTheWorldUpvelvetroseshahz-Fam_TaaReY-InfiniteFlameNidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-.Crucio.taarey_vrimarforeverlazytaani.priya1997.AriSe.To.LoVe.-Dreaming...shweta.taareycuppypie121..Deepkriti..Mon_trHumzycrazy2012Missu_TRmiss_nehadh19Lavender_Lunaraddhi-GoluGudiya-wildirechand91anju101...Natasha...AnysiaAmitz.Gibboresalta--Ta_Sha--Breezy.Viji.Chandran.PixieBunnie.patie

samiha_taarey Goldie
samiha_taarey
samiha_taarey

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
i actually dont knw wht i should do at this moment as wanted 2 celebrate 4 gaining the 1st position nd also wanted 2 apologise 4 unresing it soo late...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
lets nt do any of them...LOLLOLLOL
lets comment 4 the os!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWink
wht else i can say about this os yar !!!!!
it was just freaking hot
u r trully a blessed writer as maine aj tak kisiko chat karte karte os likhte hua nehi dekha that too soo amazing os!!!!! hats off yaar trully
at the end just wanted 2 say aise hi hot nd romantic taarey os likhte raha karo...WinkWinkWink

Edited by samiha_taarey - 11 July 2013 at 1:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_Hasan

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
wow...it's awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_Hasan

Breezy. IF-Sizzlerz
Breezy.