Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun-Ovi marriage is illegal, invalid!Wrng Pg:13 (Page 5)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by dumppurvi

Saying you don't like the acting of an actor is not indirectly bashing, because everyone has their own perception of acting, it is sad that you are not able to rationalise this. 
Actors and Actresses are not Gods, that you must like their acting.
Is this how it is in India?  well I am not from there, I am allowed to say as I please.

India is the largest democracy in the world, so of course, it is not like that in India. 

Not liking her acting is one thing but making fun of her face when she does crying scenes, or describing her eyes as frog eyes or  calling her horse face and hunchback and RD as penguin is definitely bashing in any country, isnt it? Wink I can find more instances of direct bashing of her appearance, just give me a few days and I will find all the proofs needed. 

Good one, Pallavi.  Hunchback too?  My, the list does grow.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtasoniiyaarayadallieJShivashfaque2012pallavi25

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Saying you don't like the acting of an actor is not indirectly bashing, because everyone has their own perception of acting, it is sad that you are not able to rationalise this. 
Is this how it is in India?  well I am not from there, I am allowed to say as I please.

India is the largest democracy in the world, so of course, it is not like that in India. 
I am very aware of that and so I am quite shocked by your like minded viewers in bringing up issues that would put India so far from being democratic.  Calling baby swapping and illegal and immoral act, as 'Sacrifice,' by Indian standards. I have never heard anything so absurd, especially from a society that you have pointed out as being the largest democracy in the world. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07ilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

I am very aware of that and so I am quite shocked by your like minded viewers in bringing up issues that would put India so far from being democratic.  Calling baby swapping and illegal and immoral act, as 'Sacrifice,' by Indian standards. I have never heard anything so absurd, especially from a society that you have pointed out as being the largest democracy in the world. 

Baby swap was done not for profit or personal gain but for someone's well being and happiness. Is noble intention and sacrifice so hard to understand? Then again, sacrifice/ balidaan is an Indian trait...hard to understand from western point of view. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtakandykandysoniiyaarayadallieJShivHuma-ashfaque2012

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Baby swap was done not for profit or personal gain but for someone's well being and happiness. Is noble intention and sacrifice so hard to understand? Then again, sacrifice/ balidaan is an Indian trait...hard to understand from western point of view. 
Pallavi dont bother with that, it was illegal and immoral, what is the point of bringing money in this?  Your argument is baseless. If you want agree with Purvi fine, you have that right, but don't start  bringing in things that have nothing to do with the truth. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07.Senorita.Dabulls23

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Pallavi dont bother with that, it was illegal and immoral, what is the point of bringing money in this?  Your argument is baseless. If you want agree with Purvi fine, you have that right, but don't start  bringing in things that have nothing to do with the truth. 

Hilly, I didnt bring money into it but someone from ur group did, they said baby swap was done by Purvi so Pari gets Arjun's money...thats a horrible accusation. Whatever Purvi is, shes not a gold digger, then she would never let go of millionaire Arjun for her aayi's sake! 
I wont say immoral or illegal but yes it was a stupid, insane idea but done to save Ovi from terrible grief. Thats why the sane doc Onir went alongwith it, he also knew Ovi's mental state and how she would react.
 If Punni witch had not exposed the truth to Ovi by trickery, Pari would still be loved by Arjun and Ovi as their kid. 

meeranairrajvtasoniiyaarayadallieJShivAshlaikaashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvr_fan

Not liking her acting is one thing but making fun of her face when she does crying scenes, or describing her eyes as frog eyes or  calling her horse face and hunchback and RD as penguin is definitely bashing in any country, isnt it? Wink I can find more instances of direct bashing of her appearance, just give me a few days and I will find all the proofs needed. 

Good one, Pallavi.  Hunchback too?  My, the list does grow.  

The derogatory post referenced is below. Its pure bashing of the character/actor based on looks.

Thank you, my dear! You saved me a lot of trouble going through those posts! Big smile

rajvtakandykandysoniiyaarayadallieJShivHuma-ashfaque2012

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

You all have and had the option of reporting post but posting it on other topic is against the rule..

pvr_fan you and & your supporters been reported for bringing my older post to another topic

When nothing works resort to this eh

Go ahead and make my day...

Nothing phases me any more abt this place..

MID to bash fellow members wow

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapics-07ilovedhanjanird

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

My dear, please do not make assumptions, I am sure you have heard of the saying, "when you assume, you make an ... out of you and me".  I never condoned the baby swapping and never called it legal or moral.  Yes, I may have debated about Purvi's motives for doing it but never said it was alright to do it.  Please do get the facts right before you say "you like minded viewers".  

You persist in bringing India into these petty debates.  My opinion whether it is wrong or right reflects in no way on India's democracry.  By the way, I did say democracyLOL, not autocracy or dictatorship, so a nation that is democratic will allow for differing opinions even if they are inimical to others. Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtasoniiyaarayadallieJShivpallavi25

Go to top