Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun-Ovi marriage is illegal, invalid!Wrng Pg:13 (Page 4)

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by pallavi25

AH-HA...now when the shoe is on the other foot, its the fault of the CVs...LOL But where Purvi's kaands are concerned, shes doing it all by herself, even the actress herself is not spared, being called frog- eyed and she cannot act and horse faced and what not! 
Yes, of course if Arjun married Purvi it would be illegal too...after all he was only 20! Wink We proved it last night, didnt we? LOL

I missed that, frog eyed and horse faced?  Shocked

Oh yes, Jahnvi, there are sneaky sometimes direct bashing of Asha Negi herself, not just the character. But try to say one word abt their fav and they will come rushing at you with pitchforks. Someone said Purvi looked like a kaamwali Bai...because she doesnt wear mini skirts and hot pants like Ovi I suppose...LOL

Ouch guess they have the right to say what they will but indignation wells up when the shoe is on the other foot. 
I am enjoying the shoes and foot argumentROFL I like the phrase totally

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaJShivpallavi25ashfaque2012

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Well well are we indirectly bashing the actors now?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtakandykandysoniiyaajdronamrajuJShivAshlaikasoapwatcher1pallavi25ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kath1

hold on if arjun was 20 when he married ovi so how much years ovi had. beacause when they took the leap they shown ovi and teju in college . did they drop out or something . i could honestly say that i am very confuse with this show. . purvi finished college,have a masters and managed a company so she can't be older than arjun they probaly around the same age . Confused

Watch at 15:30 mins, Ashna delivers baby Arjun, next scene they show twins kicking in Archu's tummy...that means Arjun only 4-5 months older to the twins. 
One yr bday of twins, Varsha ran away with Soham, Manav Archu separated, Manav went to Canada...so then Arjun was 1.5 yrs old.
18 yrs later when whole gang return to Mumbai Arjun was 18+1.5 = 19 yrs old. Then he met Purvi, fell in love, etc perhaps 3 -6 months passed, so he was maximum 20 yrs old when he married Ovi...LOL
Ovi Teju never finished college, for modelling u dont need college degree and Teju was driving taxi in Mumbai and then workd in Farsaan shop. so both are not qualified.

Purvi was an infant when Archu got her from the accident site outside the airport just after Manav left for Canada, means Purvi is one year younger than twins and 1.5 yrs younger than Arjun. 
So she was a manager in that company at the age of 18...LOL Maybe an intern who liked to manage the companyLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtajdronamrajurayadallieJShivmadmadonaAshlaikasoapwatcher1Huma-ashfaque2012

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

Saying you don't like the acting of an actor is not indirectly bashing, because everyone has their own perception of acting, it is sad that you are not able to rationalise this. 
Actors and Actresses are not Gods, that you must like their acting.
Is this how it is in India?  well I am not from there, I am allowed to say as I please.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Dabulls23

kath1 Senior Member
kath1
kath1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
you know whats the funniest thing about this show they don't celebrate birthdays they could celebrate everything else but not birthdays .oh sorry i forget u can't slap people on their birthday no wait apprantly u could beacuse ovi slap purvi when it was her and teju birthday. so i just don't understand why make up parties so u could just get slap. it strangehow come none of them have a birthday

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaajdronamrajucs-07Ashlaikaashfaque2012pallavi25

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumppurvi

Saying you don't like the acting of an actor is not indirectly bashing, because everyone has their own perception of acting, it is sad that you are not able to rationalise this. 
Is this how it is in India?  well I am not from there, I am allowed to say as I please.

India is the largest democracy in the world, so of course, it is not like that in India. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtarayadallie

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dumppurvi

India is the largest democracy in the world, so of course, it is not like that in India. 

Not liking her acting is one thing but making fun of her face when she does crying scenes, or describing her eyes as frog eyes or  calling her horse face and hunchback and RD as penguin is definitely bashing in any country, isnt it? Wink I can find more instances of direct bashing of her appearance, just give me a few days and I will find all the proofs needed. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtaIndra2012kandykandysoniiyaajdronamrajurayadallieJShivAshlaikasoapwatcher1ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kath1

you know whats the funniest thing about this show they don't celebrate birthdays they could celebrate everything else but not birthdays .oh sorry i forget u can't slap people on their birthday no wait apprantly u could beacuse ovi slap purvi when it was her and teju birthday. so i just don't understand why make up parties so u could just get slap. it strangehow come none of them have a birthday

In Ekta shows they rarely celebrate birthdays of main characters, of hero heroine but side characters bdays are always celebrated with great pomp...since Purvi was an orphan Archu would not know her bday...and poor Arjun doesnt have a mom to do his bday parties and his dad is too vague. Anyway bday parties would also turn out to be slapping parties so its good there arent too many in the show...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieJShivsoapwatcher1ashfaque2012

Go to top