Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun-Ovi marriage is illegal, invalid!Wrng Pg:13 (Page 3)

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
How conveniently we separate reel from real to make arguments and how many assumptions we make to justify a point. Ermm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairstregarajvtajdronamrajukandykandysoniiyaaJShivsoapwatcher1pallavi25ashfaque2012

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Ovi is only a few months younger than Arjun.  They were both born in the same year. 

The University degrees are all crap on the cvs part. 

Edited by dumppurvi - 22 June 2013 at 6:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Dabulls23

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by pallavi25

AH-HA...now when the shoe is on the other foot, its the fault of the CVs...LOL But where Purvi's kaands are concerned, shes doing it all by herself, even the actress herself is not spared, being called frog- eyed and she cannot act and horse faced and what not! 
Yes, of course if Arjun married Purvi it would be illegal too...after all he was only 20! Wink We proved it last night, didnt we? LOL

I missed that, frog eyed and horse faced?  Shocked

Oh yes, Jahnvi, there are sneaky sometimes direct bashing of Asha Negi herself, not just the character. But try to say one word abt their fav and they will come rushing at you with pitchforks. Someone said Purvi looked like a kaamwali Bai...because she doesnt wear mini skirts and hot pants like Ovi I suppose...LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairstregapilli2000rajvtamanan_virikajdronamrajukandykandysoniiyaaJShivrayadalliesoapwatcher1AshlaikaHuma-ashfaque2012

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

AH-HA...now when the shoe is on the other foot, its the fault of the CVs...LOL But where Purvi's kaands are concerned, shes doing it all by herself, even the actress herself is not spared, being called frog- eyed and she cannot act and horse faced and what not! 
Yes, of course if Arjun married Purvi it would be illegal too...after all he was only 20! Wink We proved it last night, didnt we? LOL
But that doesnt negate the fact that Ovi marriage to Arjun is illegal too according to INDIAN MARRIAGE LAWS! 
Totally love this oneHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairkandykandyJShivsoapwatcher1ashfaque2012pallavi25

strega Groupbie
strega
strega

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Actually, when Teju was living in the K house, there was a scene between Purvi and Teju where Teju said she was 20... So I do not know what laws of science would make Arjun 24 if Aashna and Archana were pregnant a few months apart. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtajdronamrajukandykandysoniiyaarayadallieJShivmadmadonaAshlaikasoapwatcher1Huma-_Invincible_pallavi25ashfaque2012

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

I missed that, frog eyed and horse faced?  Shocked

Oh yes, Jahnvi, there are sneaky sometimes direct bashing of Asha Negi herself, not just the character. But try to say one word abt their fav and they will come rushing at you with pitchforks. Someone said Purvi looked like a kaamwali Bai...because she doesnt wear mini skirts and hot pants like Ovi I suppose...LOL

Ouch guess they have the right to say what they will but indignation wells up when the shoe is on the other foot. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtakandykandysoniiyaarayadallieJShivAshlaikaashfaque2012pallavi25

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by strega

Actually, when Teju was living in the K house, there was a scene between Purvi and Teju where Teju said she was 20... So I do not know what laws of science would make Arjun 24 if Aashna and Archana were pregnant a few months apart. 

the law of selective hearing and watching. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stregarajvtasoniiyaaJShivAshlaikaHuma-ashfaque2012pallavi25

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

You are dead wrong, Archana wears saris and not western clothes, and I still thinks she looks youthful, and gorgeous.

Purvi needs a makeover in terms of wardrobe and hairstyle. 

Even when Ovi wears Indian wear I think she still looks gorgeous.

Not my fault they are all presented this way.

We are not saying anything about the actors themselves, but you can judge all you want.  I for one, am not a fan of Asha's acting, but I am not saying she is the worse either, that is just my preference. I feel the same about RD too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Dabulls23

Go to top