Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun-Ovi marriage is illegal, invalid!Wrng Pg:13 (Page 2)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Denying Indian Marriage laws wont work either. Since Ovi fans themselves proved last night that Arjun was 20 yrs old at that time, so it follows his marriage to Ovi is invalid and illegal in the eyes of the law...in INDIA!.LOL
NOT USA! Wink
Actual marriage laws cannot be denied even if ur living in Egypt. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281meeranairrajvtakandykandyJShivrayadalliesoapwatcher1Huma-prityy89ashfaque2012

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Oh Please!!!! Good One in your mind, but you are forgetting a few things.

That means if your dear Purvi had married Arjun it would have been illegal too.Clown

Also, we all know that Ekta and her crew never writes their stories based on facts of Real life.  and Arvi fans loved to stress how this is just a fictional show.

Well, in the name of Reel Life, Arjun and Ovi's is very very legal, and can only be terminated by Legal Divorce.

Come better next time.Clown

Edited by dumppurvi - 22 June 2013 at 5:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

LOL Pallavi Di (If I may call you so )...You mean to say Arjun is ''Balak Var'' LOLROFL

Balak var?  that is a good one.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
AH-HA...now when the shoe is on the other foot, its the fault of the CVs...LOL But where Purvi's kaands are concerned, shes doing it all by herself, even the actress herself is not spared, being called frog- eyed and she cannot act and horse faced and what not! 
Yes, of course if Arjun married Purvi it would be illegal too...after all he was only 20! Wink We proved it last night, didnt we? LOL
But that doesnt negate the fact that Ovi marriage to Arjun is illegal too according to INDIAN MARRIAGE LAWS! 

Edited by pallavi25 - 22 June 2013 at 5:58pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairstregarajvtakandykandysoniiyaajdronamrajuJShivsoapwatcher1_Invincible_ashfaque2012

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by rayadallie

lol...This is a good one pallavi. I guess its PR. But I am just curious, is it a chargeable offence. As 16yrs is the age of consent in Guyana. If One underage is married or have sexual relations with an over 16 and its reported, then the over 16yrs can be charged under the sexual offences act.

It its a chargeable offence in India, then Ovi can be charged as she was of age but not arjun following the same argument above.

Thanks, Ray! I dont know if its chargeable...probably guardians getting them married are charged as they are the guilty party...forcing underage kids to marry. 
I have to do more research on this...
I came across this ...Sarda Act defined a male child as 21 years or younger, a female child as 18 years or younger, and a minor as a child of either sex 18 years or younger.

I burst out laughing thinking abt Arjun being a male child younger than 21...
...ROFL

I think in US also its 16, age of consent but not sure...

I think in the US it is age 18, if below 18, need consent of the parents.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtapallavi25

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

AH-HA...now when the shoe is on the other foot, its the fault of the CVs...LOL But where Purvi's kaands are concerned, shes doing it all by herself, even the actress herself is not spared, being called frog- eyed and she cannot act and horse faced and what not! 
Yes, of course if Arjun married Purvi it would be illegal too...after all he was only 20! Wink We proved it last night, didnt we? LOL

I missed that, frog eyed and horse faced?  Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtamanan_virikaJShivashfaque2012pallavi25

kath1 Senior Member
kath1
kath1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
hold on if arjun was 20 when he married ovi so how much years ovi had. beacause when they took the leap they shown ovi and teju in college . did they drop out or something . i could honestly say that i am very confuse with this show. . purvi finished college,have a masters and managed a company so she can't be older than arjun they probaly around the same age . Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.

strega Groupbie
strega
strega

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
LOL

But that doesnt negate the fact that Ovi marriage to Arjun is illegal too according to INDIAN MARRIAGE LAWS! 

Good one! Very funny LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairrajvtakandykandysoniiyaasoapwatcher1ashfaque2012pallavi25

Go to top