Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun-Ovi marriage is illegal, invalid!Wrng Pg:13 (Page 14)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by floparvi

Originally posted by pallavi25

Arjun is not a saint, neither is Purvi a Goddess!
But Ovi is definitely a narcissist. That nobody can deny, her characteristics match the description of Narcissistic Personality Disorder! LOL
She forced Arjun into an illegal marriage! Shame Shame! Angry 
Poor Balak Var Arjun! LOL
god nobody is going to feel sympathy for balak var

by the way after 2 previous futile attempts (ovi carrying someone else's child and onir being a black dark villain) , this seems to be the next loosing battle which is being fought. SleepySillySilly

next time come up with something better dearEmbarrassed

Cannot handle the truth? 
Why dont u google abt Indian marriage laws? Is that so hard to do? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaarayadallieJShivAvadaKedavra12

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..aastha..

Originally posted by Kalapi

<font color="#ff0000">In Indian and in Canada, both Civil and religious marriage is acceptable...please check out before posting wrong info...this is a public forum...just google dear, is that so hard...so, even if Arovi just married through religious ceremony, it is valid in the Court of law - in Canada and in India. Again, posting wrong info just to please a fictional character isn't cool - that just show how adamant the so called 'fans' can get Big smile</font> <font color="#ff0000">...Seriously, we need to act a bit mature here, instead of spread false info, just for the sake of fandom and feeling that high of checkmate, when the whole premise is wrong...</font>

So i should sit and research on google for so called ArOvi. Lol. As if i dnt have any better business. I dnt take so much effort for my ArVi why i shoud sit for ovi?
Religious ceremony? Really? Where only purvi was present. No kandyadan (i remember long bhashan on virgin kanyadan. It was really funny)
Well its about age not about circles which ovi was taking with arjun. Original topic is arjun was nt 21 while playing circle game with ovi. And my account and my internet. I can spread wrong or right information. So dnt give me order what to do in public forum? And i guess i m nt spreading any wrong info. Neither they registered their marriage nor arjun was 21 at that time. So on that base i m supporting TM else neither i believe in any religion ceremony if any one out of 2 nt happy with marriage nor i m pujari of circles so called pheras. For me its union of souls nt game of bachpan ka khel.
Lol. The way i m crazy for ArVi same way u r crazy for ovi. The way i m supporting ArVi same way u r supporting ovi. Whats the difference? Now dnt tell me u r nuetrel else it would b biggest joke for me. Jab khud k ghar k shishe k hote he to dusro k ghar pe pathar nhi fekte. Hindi proverb u know. My crazy fandom as if ovi supporters r saint.
One que why we never check our own gireban before pointing others? Generel que. Just to increase our General knowledge. LOL.

My Dear aastha,

The Google you need to do, is not for Arovi. Is that what you think? Big smile Too funny. Oh, no, the Google is for your own personal learning, for otherwise it becomes a little learning is a dangerous thing Big smile

Btw, since you are giving out wrong info, and it is a public forum (and as you say, it is your computer and your lappy), so I am equally in my rights and being a morally responsible viewer in spreading the right info. Now, do you think that is a bad thing err...btw, you can live in your glass house with all the little wrong learning you have (which seems to make you happy too, oh well, whatever) and I simply don't care, but I am equally in my rights to spread the right info. So, it is up to the viewer to judge and discern the truth. Btw, you are again spread a false info, in your postBig smile. In India, a religious marriage is valid...it doesn't have to be registered.  Since, TM is so obliged to provide info on India and you seem to have undue faith on her knowledge, check with her on this one, too. Hopefully, she isn't going to spread another false info. just to support a fictional character. Happy posting and carry on bashing fellow members, that is really a great thing in this forum...

Edited by Kalapi - 24 June 2013 at 5:15am
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged

In Indian and in Canada, both Civil and religious marriage is acceptable...please check out before posting wrong info...this is a public forum...just google dear, is that so hard...so, even if Arovi just married through religious ceremony, it is valid in the Court of law - in Canada and in India. Again, posting wrong info just to please a fictional character isn't cool - that just show how adamant the so called 'fans' can get Big smile ...Seriously, we need to act a bit mature here, instead of spread false info, just for the sake of fandom and feeling that high of checkmate, when the whole premise is wrong...

Dear, the question is not abt civil or religious marriage but the AGE of the groom at the time of marriage according to the COUNTRY where the marriage was conducted! Big smile
Please dont advise or lecture abt maturity, dear! We also find many posts on this forum extremely immature and misleading. 
My dear Pallavi, I can lecture on whatever I wantBig smile. It is a free forum and you can tooBig smile, so why curtail my rights?? Am I curtailing you on continuously spreading false info, in order to only support a fictional character? no, na?  Well, but I guess that falls under the POV option, so can be done Big smile 

btw, even you don't seem to get my point I made in your thread. The age law is irrelevant if the citizenship is different, as here the marriage was done using a specific religion - it is only a means to achieve something. but, I accept it is futile to argue with you, as you will not want to/nor are willing to seek the truth, but carry on with your own agenda of spreading whatever to support a fictional character. So, I only put forward the knowledge I have and leave it to the readers to decide. And if a false info., will make someone happy, who am I to destroy such happiness Big smile. Happy posting...

Edited by Kalapi - 24 June 2013 at 5:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Religious marriage is valid of course, provided that the groom's AGE is valid, and Arjun's is NOT VALID! 
Deliberately missing the main point is not going to work. I know what I am talking abt. 

HINDU Marriage Act means marriage according to Hindu rituals but guy's age shd be 21, girls age shd be 18. Period! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaJShivAvadaKedavra12

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged

In Indian and in Canada, both Civil and religious marriage is acceptable...please check out before posting wrong info...this is a public forum...just google dear, is that so hard...so, even if Arovi just married through religious ceremony, it is valid in the Court of law - in Canada and in India. Again, posting wrong info just to please a fictional character isn't cool - that just show how adamant the so called 'fans' can get Big smile ...Seriously, we need to act a bit mature here, instead of spread false info, just for the sake of fandom and feeling that high of checkmate, when the whole premise is wrong...

Dear, the question is not abt civil or religious marriage but the AGE of the groom at the time of marriage according to the COUNTRY where the marriage was conducted! Big smile
Please dont advise or lecture abt maturity, dear! We also find many posts on this forum extremely immature and misleading. 
My dear Pallavi, I can lecture on whatever I wantBig smile. It is a free forum and you can tooBig smile, so why curtail my rights?? Am I curtailing you on continuously spreading false info, in order to only support a fictional character? no, na?  Well, but I guess that falls under the POV option, so can be done Big smile 

btw, even you don't seem to get my point I made in your thread. The age law is irrelevant if the citizenship is different, as here the marriage was done using a specific religion - it is only a means to achieve something. but, I accept it is futile to argue with you, as you will not want to/nor are willing to seek the truth, but carry on with your own agenda of spreading whatever to support a fictional character. So, I only put forward the knowledge I have and leave it to the readers to decide. And if a false info., will make someone happy, who am I to destroy such happiness Big smile. Happy posting...

Nope, read the new rules by Vijay, You cannot lecture or advise another member what to do what not to do. I can report you!
I am not spreading false info, its from Hindu Marriage Act. Check it yourself. 
Accusing me of lying is not going to change the laws of Hindu Marriage Act. 
Citizenship is not at question here, if they got married in Canada, where legal age for guy is 18 then there would be no problem. But they got married in India according to Hindu rituals so Hindu marriage act of INDIA applies to them. Hence marriage is invalid. Whats so difficult to understand in this. Finding it hard to accept, is it? LOL

soniiyaarayadallieJShivAshlaika

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
What started out as a fun post has become so serious. Oy!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaapallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakhile

This show is taken too seriously by some...Arjun being a 20 yr old is the most ridiculous part of the whole thing! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaSakhileAvadaKedavra12

AvadaKedavra12 IF-Rockerz
AvadaKedavra12
AvadaKedavra12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sakhile

This show is taken too seriously by some...Arjun being a 20 yr old is the most ridiculous part of the whole thing! LOL
pallavi di yeh log show ko entertainmentke liya nahi dekhthe ROFLROFL

soniiyaaSakhileashfaque2012pallavi25

Go to top