Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun-Ovi marriage is illegal, invalid!Wrng Pg:13 (Page 12)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakhile

Wow, did Arjun speak when he was in the cradle> At age 20 he had completed all his schooling and was a sucessful buisnessman. It takes people a lifetime to do this ordinarily. To have achieved so much in 20 years he must have started everything very early nah. WinkROFLNo wonder that he also then decided to get a head start on marriage. He clearly also had plans on fasttracking fatherhoos, so he got two women preganant simultaneously. Way to go Arjun.ROFL
ROFL Broken Heart Silly Party Dancing Day Dreaming
Blushing D'oh          

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
OMG pallavi.. you are too good. excellent post. If only ekta maiyya had same thinking as ursLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaJShivrelentless.

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by Sakhile

Wow, did Arjun speak when he was in the cradle> At age 20 he had completed all his schooling and was a sucessful buisnessman. It takes people a lifetime to do this ordinarily. To have achieved so much in 20 years he must have started everything very early nah. WinkROFLNo wonder that he also then decided to get a head start on marriage. He clearly also had plans on fasttracking fatherhoos, so he got two women preganant simultaneously. Way to go Arjun.ROFL
ROFL Broken Heart Silly Party Dancing Day Dreaming
Blushing D'oh          

LOL
All of them are geniuses in this series
Ovi is a supermodel at 20 LOL
Arjun is one of the most successful business man in India , we were shown that when he was 19 LOL
And purvi is the best employee at the age of 18 
They don't even need post secondary education 
We wish it could be like this in real life, nah! But then who would learn at the university of life in such a short space of time.

This age thing must explain their juvenile reactions when facing life's difficult choices.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105cs-07ilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I know right LOL the world would be a better place if you needed no uni education and jumped to being highly paid ROFL

Sakhile

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

I know right LOL the world would be a better place if you needed no uni education and jumped to being highly paid ROFL
End to poverty yaar!

ilovedhanjanird

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

<font color="#ff0000">In Indian and in Canada, both Civil and religious marriage is acceptable...please check out before posting wrong info...this is a public forum...just google dear, is that so hard...so, even if Arovi just married through religious ceremony, it is valid in the Court of law - in Canada and in India. Again, posting wrong info just to please a fictional character isn't cool - that just show how adamant the so called 'fans' can get Big smile</font> <font color="#ff0000">...Seriously, we need to act a bit mature here, instead of spread false info, just for the sake of fandom and feeling that high of checkmate, when the whole premise is wrong...</font>

So i should sit and research on google for so called ArOvi. Lol. As if i dnt have any better business. I dnt take so much effort for my ArVi why i shoud sit for ovi?
Religious ceremony? Really? Where only purvi was present. No kandyadan (i remember long bhashan on virgin kanyadan. It was really funny)
Well its about age not about circles which ovi was taking with arjun. Original topic is arjun was nt 21 while playing circle game with ovi. And my account and my internet. I can spread wrong or right information. So dnt give me order what to do in public forum? And i guess i m nt spreading any wrong info. Neither they registered their marriage nor arjun was 21 at that time. So on that base i m supporting TM else neither i believe in any religion ceremony if any one out of 2 nt happy with marriage nor i m pujari of circles so called pheras. For me its union of souls nt game of bachpan ka khel.
Lol. The way i m crazy for ArVi same way u r crazy for ovi. The way i m supporting ArVi same way u r supporting ovi. Whats the difference? Now dnt tell me u r nuetrel else it would b biggest joke for me. Jab khud k ghar k shishe k hote he to dusro k ghar pe pathar nhi fekte. Hindi proverb u know. My crazy fandom as if ovi supporters r saint.
One que why we never check our own gireban before pointing others? Generel que. Just to increase our General knowledge. LOL.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairAshaNegiFansoniiyaaJShivrayadallieaathyaAshlaikaHuma-AnAvidReaderrelentless.pallavi25

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvr_fan

The derogatory post referenced is below. Its pure bashing of the character/actor based on looks.

Bringing in someone's past post or their opinions from some other is instigating. Such behaviour creates more discontent on the forum. Members are advised to not indulge in such behaviour from this moment onwards otherwise strict action will be taken against them

-PR DT.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapics-07RuchikaarviloveilovedhanjanirdpalakluvsabhiyaDabulls23-Swetha-

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thank you devashree_h for your post abv...I find posting someone's old post from other topic  here very under handed and others liking those posts are equally instigating problems..Embarrassed

Is jyoti back from vacation?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveKalapics-07-Swetha-

Go to top