Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun-Ovi marriage is illegal, invalid!Wrng Pg:13 (Page 11)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by pallavi25

Ok if they are both Canadians then marriage shd have been conducted in a Canadian civil court or in Canada. But they got married in India according to Hindu rites so Hindu marriage laws apply to them. LOL
They dont even have a Canadian marriage registration so even in Canada  their marriage is not legal or valid. 
So according to Canada, they didnt marry at all, 
according to Indian laws, their marriage is invalid due to Arjun being underage. Wink
That is not right. I know India Citizen married in USA. I know Indian citizen did a Court marriage in USA and went back and did a Civil marriage in India.

There is no law, no where that I know of that says, citizen have to go back to their naturalized state for marriage or divorce. I have also seen Indian marriages done in India and divorced in Canada/USA...as I said, birth, marriage, divorce death are separate and the different Countries law does not invalid these. They just accept it as it is...btw, legal age of Canadian marriage is 16 Big smile

LOL kalapi you are absolutely right...Its BS..

My first son got married in India...A born raised US citizen..Makes me ROFL when I read those arguments as they read like Clown
Absolutely Varsha, many people do that if there are older generation who wants to witness nati/natin's marriage and are unable to travel...now, as I think I come up with so many cases. Here the marriage proof is needed - and that can be the Indian civil marriage and/or the photos of the religious ceremony...

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Ok if they are both Canadians then marriage shd have been conducted in a Canadian civil court or in Canada. But they got married in India according to Hindu rites so Hindu marriage laws apply to them. LOL
They dont even have a Canadian marriage registration so even in Canada  their marriage is not legal or valid. 
according to Indian laws, their marriage is invalid due to Arjun being underage. Wink
That is not right. I know India Citizen married in USA. I know Indian citizen did a Court marriage in USA and went back and did a Civil marriage in India.

There is no law, no where that I know of that says, citizen have to go back to their naturalized state for marriage or divorce. I have also seen Indian marriages done in India and divorced in Canada/USA...as I said, birth, marriage, divorce death are separate and the different Countries law does not invalid these. They just accept it as it is...btw, legal age of Canadian marriage is 16 Big smile

But their marriage itself is invalid and illegal in India because of age factor. The couples u saw surely were of legal marriage age in the particular country where they got married. Since they did Hindu marriage, it has to be within its legal precepts. 
When u get married in any country, ur age must be appropriate to that country's laws. 
Dear Pallavi, this case is different as both parties involved are foreign nationals. The law is applied to Indian citizen living in India. In Arovi's case, the couple was only seeking a particular religion to get married - and as their Country's law is legal age is acceptable, Indian law will not supercede here. Now, if Arjun, a Canadian married Purvi, and if she was underage, than that could be different. As Purvi is born and lives actively in India. Do check it out with a lawyer...

Btw, interesting to note that it is also Ok to send CAnadian divorce papers even if marriage happened in IndiaBig smile. And now, for his divorce, Arjun has to show up himself in CAnada - wish it was a Custody case, that could have made Arjun's life a living hell - in CAnadaBig smile

Kalapi di, I don't know what logic is being applied here but ovi and Arjun have a REGISTERED marriage 
Ovi is known as mrs kirloskar
So that proves they are married and state recognizes it
Same cannot be said about pre marital sex LOL
State didn't recognize that they are "in love"
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..aastha..

Mindblowing.
Pallavi from where u r collecting such brillient ideas? Lovely post and agree with u.
This is looking like balika vadhu 2. And here victim is our arjun. Lol.
Now i want people to apply logic of najayaz and jayaz on ovi's child. I hate this tagline of jayaz and najayaz even on child of vamp ovi bt people were calling pari with weird names..

Thanks, aastha. Actually I must thank dumppurvi for proving to me that Arjun was only 20 when he slept with Purvi. Their point was that Purvi cannot demand her rights from Arjun according to Madras High Court judge's ruling because Arjun was 20, not 21 legal age at the time of their PMS.0„2
Then by the same logic, Arjun Ovi marriage is also invalid because he was 20, not 21 at the time of the marriage.0„2LOLLOL
I agree...No child shd be called najayaz, whether its Purvi's or Ovi's. But Arjun Ovi marriage IS najayaz according to Indian laws.0„2

dumppurvi? Lol. Seriously?
Anyways why underage NRIs have to get married in India when they know its illegal? And if i m nt missing anything it was never shown that arjun and ovi going in court to register their marriage. On which base their marriage is legal. It does not matter that they r from another country or another planet. When they r in india they have to follow indian rules. We cant spare them on the name of canada.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaarayadallieJShivpallavi25

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
In Indian and in Canada, both Civil and religious marriage is acceptable...please check out before posting wrong info...this is a public forum...just google dear, is that so hard...so, even if Arovi just married through religious ceremony, it is valid in the Court of law - in Canada and in India. Again, posting wrong info just to please a fictional character isn't cool - that just show how adamant the so called 'fans' can get Big smile ...Seriously, we need to act a bit mature here, instead of spread false info, just for the sake of fandom and feeling that high of checkmate, when the whole premise is wrong...

Edited by Kalapi - 23 June 2013 at 8:31am
strega Groupbie
strega
strega

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged

But their marriage itself is invalid and illegal in India because of age factor. The couples u saw surely were of legal marriage age in the particular country where they got married. Since they did Hindu marriage, it has to be within its legal precepts. 
When u get married in any country, ur age must be appropriate to that country's laws. 
Dear Pallavi, this case is different as both parties involved are foreign nationals. The law is applied to Indian citizen living in India. In Arovi's case, the couple was only seeking a particular religion to get married - and as their Country's law is legal age is acceptable, Indian law will not supercede here. Now, if Arjun, a Canadian married Purvi, and if she was underage, than that could be different. As Purvi is born and lives actively in India. Do check it out with a lawyer...

Btw, interesting to note that it is also Ok to send CAnadian divorce papers even if marriage happened in IndiaBig smile. And now, for his divorce, Arjun has to show up himself in CAnada - wish it was a Custody case, that could have made Arjun's life a living hell - in CAnadaBig smile

The funny part of the divorce papers was that it mentioned Ovi's name and said " resident of Maharashtra, India"... It was sent from Canada but was on Indian stamp paper, I think.. 

I am not 100% positive but fairly certain tht that is what I saw shown.  Again, I have not been watching regularly so not sure,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapirayadallieJShivpallavi25

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Wow, did Arjun speak when he was in the cradle> At age 20 he had completed all his schooling and was a sucessful buisnessman. It takes people a lifetime to do this ordinarily. To have achieved so much in 20 years he must have started everything very early nah. WinkROFLNo wonder that he also then decided to get a head start on marriage. He clearly also had plans on fasttracking fatherhoos, so he got two women preganant simultaneously. Way to go Arjun.ROFL
ROFL Broken Heart Silly Party Dancing Day Dreaming
Blushing D'oh          

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105Kalapics-07HillyloveDabulls23

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakhile

Wow, did Arjun speak when he was in the cradle> At age 20 he had completed all his schooling and was a sucessful buisnessman. It takes people a lifetime to do this ordinarily. To have achieved so much in 20 years he must have started everything very early nah. WinkROFLNo wonder that he also then decided to get a head start on marriage. He clearly also had plans on fasttracking fatherhoos, so he got two women preganant simultaneously. Way to go Arjun.ROFL
ROFL Broken Heart Silly Party Dancing Day Dreaming
Blushing D'oh          

LOL
All of them are geniuses in this series
Ovi is a supermodel at 20 LOL
Arjun is one of the most successful business man in India , we were shown that when he was 19 LOL
And purvi is the best employee at the age of 18 
They don't even need post secondary education 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SakhileKalapics-07

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strega

The funny part of the divorce papers was that it mentioned Ovi's name and said " resident of Maharashtra, India"... It was sent from Canada but was on Indian stamp paper, I think.. 

I am not 100% positive but fairly certain tht that is what I saw shown.  Again, I have not been watching regularly so not sure,
Is that so...I guess Ovi contacted an Indian lawyer for divorceLOLLOLLOL yaar, too bad, I was hoping Arjun has to travel to canada at least a few timeLOL, could have made so much fun, if it was a Custody case thrown in toooLOL

Although that is acceptable too...one can file for divorce anywhere on the planet and marry too...but, I know what you mean LOLLOL...Ekta and Cvs are maha conphooosed LOL and can't keep things straight, either legal or medical, and expecting them to understand international lawD'ohLOLWink I think we need to show mercy on these CVsROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105HillyloveDabulls23

Go to top