Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun-Ovi marriage is illegal, invalid!Wrng Pg:13 (Page 10)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cs-07

Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by dumppurvi

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Saying you don't like the acting of an actor is not indirectly bashing, because everyone has their own perception of acting, it is sad that you are not able to rationalise this. 
Actors and Actresses are not Gods, that you must like their acting.
Is this how it is in India?  well I am not from there, I am allowed to say as I please.

India is the largest democracy in the world, so of course, it is not like that in India. 
I am very aware of that and so I am quite shocked by your like minded viewers in bringing up issues that would put India so far from being democratic.  Calling baby swapping and illegal and immoral act, as 'Sacrifice,' by Indian standards. I have never heard anything so absurd, especially from a society that you have pointed out as being the largest democracy in the world. 

Baby swap was done not for profit or personal gain but for someone's well being and happiness. Is noble intention and sacrifice so hard to understand? Then again, sacrifice/ balidaan is an Indian trait...hard to understand from western point of view. 

there was an episode on crime patrol
mother of an alchoholic murders the son for the intention that the son will be finally relieved  of the torture but she was jailed .. 
thats that.

That is called euthanasia! Mercy killing, which is illegal in most countries, including India. 
That has no similarity to PR, nobody did euthanasia in PR...so what are u talking abt? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaJShivHuma-ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

Bechara arjun balidan ka shikar pallavi di take a bow i alyz luv ur post and agree with u whtever u say...Dont understand why some ppl r too desparte 2 become soap critique..Btw new if rule u cant lecture any1 wow

Thanks, dear! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..aastha..

Mindblowing.
Pallavi from where u r collecting such brillient ideas? Lovely post and agree with u.
This is looking like balika vadhu 2. And here victim is our arjun. Lol.
Now i want people to apply logic of najayaz and jayaz on ovi's child. I hate this tagline of jayaz and najayaz even on child of vamp ovi bt people were calling pari with weird names..

Thanks, aastha. Actually I must thank dumppurvi for proving to me that Arjun was only 20 when he slept with Purvi. Their point was that Purvi cannot demand her rights from Arjun according to Madras High Court judge's ruling because Arjun was 20, not 21 legal age at the time of their PMS. 
Then by the same logic, Arjun Ovi marriage is also invalid because he was 20, not 21 at the time of the marriage. LOLLOL
I agree...No child shd be called najayaz, whether its Purvi's or Ovi's. But Arjun Ovi marriage IS najayaz according to Indian laws. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtakandykandysoniiyaarayadallieJShiv

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone! 
You all enjoy, I will be out all day. See you all later! Big smile

Edited by pallavi25 - 23 June 2013 at 6:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaJShiv

flawlessnegi Newbie
flawlessnegi
flawlessnegi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

After a lot of research, discussion, debates and youtube links, it has been proved that at the time Arjun slept with Purvi he was only 20 yrs old! That means when he married Ovi, he was 20 years old! 

According to Hindu Marriage Act and Indian Penal code, the legal age for marriage for a guy is 21, for a girl its 18. 
Since Arjun was only 20 years old at the time of that marriage, this makes their marriage illegal and invalid! 
Q.E.D.Big smile

Bechara Underage Arjun...baali umar mein shadi ho gayi! Ghor anyay, Ghor apradh! Someone shd have told him in India its illegal to marry when a guy is under 21...how would he know? He grew up in Canada...LOLLOL

excellent post u nailed it Clap LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaJShivpallavi25

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalapi

Ok if they are both Canadians then marriage shd have been conducted in a Canadian civil court or in Canada. But they got married in India according to Hindu rites so Hindu marriage laws apply to them. LOL
They dont even have a Canadian marriage registration so even in Canada  their marriage is not legal or valid. 
So according to Canada, they didnt marry at all, 
according to Indian laws, their marriage is invalid due to Arjun being underage. Wink
That is not right. I know India Citizen married in USA. I know Indian citizen did a Court marriage in USA and went back and did a Civil marriage in India.

There is no law, no where that I know of that says, citizen have to go back to their naturalized state for marriage or divorce. I have also seen Indian marriages done in India and divorced in Canada/USA...as I said, birth, marriage, divorce death are separate and the different Countries law does not invalid these. They just accept it as it is...btw, legal age of Canadian marriage is 16 Big smile

But their marriage itself is invalid and illegal in India because of age factor. The couples u saw surely were of legal marriage age in the particular country where they got married. Since they did Hindu marriage, it has to be within its legal precepts. 
When u get married in any country, ur age must be appropriate to that country's laws. 
Dear Pallavi, this case is different as both parties involved are foreign nationals. The law is applied to Indian citizen living in India. In Arovi's case, the couple was only seeking a particular religion to get married - and as their Country's law is legal age is acceptable, Indian law will not supercede here. Now, if Arjun, a Canadian married Purvi, and if she was underage, than that could be different. As Purvi is born and lives actively in India. Do check it out with a lawyer...

Btw, interesting to note that it is also Ok to send CAnadian divorce papers even if marriage happened in IndiaBig smile. And now, for his divorce, Arjun has to show up himself in CAnada - wish it was a Custody case, that could have made Arjun's life a living hell - in CAnadaBig smile
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flawlessnegi

After a lot of research, discussion, debates and youtube links, it has been proved that at the time Arjun slept with Purvi he was only 20 yrs old! That means when he married Ovi, he was 20 years old! 

According to Hindu Marriage Act and Indian Penal code, the legal age for marriage for a guy is 21, for a girl its 18. 
Since Arjun was only 20 years old at the time of that marriage, this makes their marriage illegal and invalid! 
Q.E.D.Big smile

Bechara Underage Arjun...baali umar mein shadi ho gayi! Ghor anyay, Ghor apradh! Someone shd have told him in India its illegal to marry when a guy is under 21...how would he know? He grew up in Canada...LOLLOL

excellent post u nailed it Clap LOL
Another MID...Mods are you looking???
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cs-07

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Saying you don't like the acting of an actor is not indirectly bashing, because everyone has their own perception of acting, it is sad that you are not able to rationalise this. 
Actors and Actresses are not Gods, that you must like their acting.
Is this how it is in India?  well I am not from there, I am allowed to say as I please.

India is the largest democracy in the world, so of course, it is not like that in India. 
I am very aware of that and so I am quite shocked by your like minded viewers in bringing up issues that would put India so far from being democratic.  Calling baby swapping and illegal and immoral act, as 'Sacrifice,' by Indian standards. I have never heard anything so absurd, especially from a society that you have pointed out as being the largest democracy in the world. 

Baby swap was done not for profit or personal gain but for someone's well being and happiness. Is noble intention and sacrifice so hard to understand? Then again, sacrifice/ balidaan is an Indian trait...hard to understand from western point of view. 

there was an episode on crime patrol
mother of an alchoholic murders the son for the intention that the son will be finally relieved  of the torture but she was jailed .. 
thats that.

That is called euthanasia! Mercy killing, which is illegal in most countries, including India. 
That has no similarity to PR, nobody did euthanasia in PR...so what are u talking abt? Confused

Euthanasia and murder has a difference
a woman paralysed and then she or her family seeking euthanasia is very different from a woman who murders her kid cause he is an alcoholic. 
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

Go to top