abeera66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Brilliant post  🤣  👍🏼
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bonibright

LOL Pallavi Di (If I may call you so )...You mean to say Arjun is ''Balak Var'' 😆🤣

Balak Var kachi Umar k Deal wale rishte 🤣
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumppurvi

Oh Please!!!! Good One in your mind, but you are forgetting a few things.

That means if your dear Purvi had married Arjun it would have been illegal too.🤡

Also, we all know that Ekta and her crew never writes their stories based on facts of Real life.  and Arvi fans loved to stress how this is just a fictional show.

Well, in the name of Reel Life, Arjun and Ovi's is very very legal, and can only be terminated by Legal Divorce.

Come better next time.🤡

great point
underage couple arjun purvi were so desperate to get married that the mother was totally fne when on edaughter was in hysterics.. hence goes on to prove the actual desperation of Arvi before the leap and also the romp in the hut
Huma- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

After a lot of research, discussion, debates and youtube links, it has been proved that at the time Arjun slept with Purvi he was only 20 yrs old! That means when he married Ovi, he was 20 years old! 

According to Hindu Marriage Act and Indian Penal code, the legal age for marriage for a guy is 21, for a girl its 18. 
Since Arjun was only 20 years old at the time of that marriage, this makes their marriage illegal and invalid! 
Q.E.D.😃

Bechara Underage Arjun...baali umar mein shadi ho gayi! Ghor anyay, Ghor apradh! Someone shd have told him in India its illegal to marry when a guy is under 21...how would he know? He grew up in Canada...😆😆

wht a post Di 😆

Choti si umar  mein lag gaya rog poor Arjun we want justice For Arjun  😆
Huma- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cs-07

great point
underage couple arjun purvi were so desperate to get married that the mother was totally fne when on edaughter was in hysterics.. hence goes on to prove the actual desperation of Arvi before the leap and also the romp in the hut

dat was not desperation dat was/is love 😛
cs-07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kath1

hold on if arjun was 20 when he married ovi so how much years ovi had. beacause when they took the leap they shown ovi and teju in college . did they drop out or something . i could honestly say that i am very confuse with this show. . purvi finished college,have a masters and managed a company so she can't be older than arjun they probaly around the same age . 😕

good question
i dont think anyone has the answer to that
you see teju was a taxi driver cause no job is small
but arjun is a successful business man without his mba/ graduation
and purvi is a successful manager with what qualification, i dont know.

cs-07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayadallie

Well well are we indirectly bashing the actors now?

no voicing the opinions
horse faced and the other name, i dont think it was mentioned in this thread..
cs-07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

India is the largest democracy in the world, so of course, it is not like that in India. 

but we all know how the extremists react in india with indians or foreigners
so i dont think we as indians can celebrate india;s democracy
achyutha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u made my day LOL🤣🤣🤣 icant stop
cs-07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Baby swap was done not for profit or personal gain but for someone's well being and happiness. Is noble intention and sacrifice so hard to understand? Then again, sacrifice/ balidaan is an Indian trait...hard to understand from western point of view. 

there was an episode on crime patrol
mother of an alchoholic murders the son for the intention that the son will be finally relieved  of the torture but she was jailed .. 
thats that.