Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bonibright

LOL Pallavi Di (If I may call you so )...You mean to say Arjun is ''Balak Var'' πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Balak var?  that is a good one.  
pallavi25 thumbnail
AH-HA...now when the shoe is on the other foot, its the fault of the CVs...πŸ˜† But where Purvi's kaands are concerned, shes doing it all by herself, even the actress herself is not spared, being called frog- eyed and she cannot act and horse faced and what not! 
Yes, of course if Arjun married Purvi it would be illegal too...after all he was only 20! πŸ˜‰ We proved it last night, didnt we? πŸ˜†
But that doesnt negate the fact that Ovi marriage to Arjun is illegal too according to INDIAN MARRIAGE LAWS! 
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks, Ray! I dont know if its chargeable...probably guardians getting them married are charged as they are the guilty party...forcing underage kids to marry. 
I have to do more research on this...
I came across this ...Sarda Act defined a male child as 21 years or younger, a female child as 18 years or younger, and a minor as a child of either sex 18 years or younger.

I burst out laughing thinking abt Arjun being a male child younger than 21...
...🀣

I think in US also its 16, age of consent but not sure...

I think in the US it is age 18, if below 18, need consent of the parents.  
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

AH-HA...now when the shoe is on the other foot, its the fault of the CVs...πŸ˜† But where Purvi's kaands are concerned, shes doing it all by herself, even the actress herself is not spared, being called frog- eyed and she cannot act and horse faced and what not! 

Yes, of course if Arjun married Purvi it would be illegal too...after all he was only 20! πŸ˜‰ We proved it last night, didnt we? πŸ˜†

I missed that, frog eyed and horse faced?  πŸ˜²
kath1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hold on if arjun was 20 when he married ovi so how much years ovi had. beacause when they took the leap they shown ovi and teju in college . did they drop out or something . i could honestly say that i am very confuse with this show. . purvi finished college,have a masters and managed a company so she can't be older than arjun they probaly around the same age . πŸ˜•
strega thumbnail
πŸ˜†

But that doesnt negate the fact that Ovi marriage to Arjun is illegal too according to INDIAN MARRIAGE LAWS! 

Good one! Very funny πŸ˜†
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How conveniently we separate reel from real to make arguments and how many assumptions we make to justify a point. πŸ€”
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ovi is only a few months younger than Arjun.  They were both born in the same year. 

The University degrees are all crap on the cvs part. 
Edited by dumppurvi - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

I missed that, frog eyed and horse faced?  πŸ˜²

Oh yes, Jahnvi, there are sneaky sometimes direct bashing of Asha Negi herself, not just the character. But try to say one word abt their fav and they will come rushing at you with pitchforks. Someone said Purvi looked like a kaamwali Bai...because she doesnt wear mini skirts and hot pants like Ovi I suppose...πŸ˜†
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Totally love this oneπŸ€—