Pavitra Rishta

Arjun-Ovi marriage is illegal, invalid!Wrng Pg:13

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After a lot of research, discussion, debates and youtube links, it has been proved that at the time Arjun slept with Purvi he was only 20 yrs old! That means when he married Ovi, he was 20 years old! 

According to Hindu Marriage Act and Indian Penal code, the legal age for marriage for a guy is 21, for a girl its 18. 
Since Arjun was only 20 years old at the time of that marriage, this makes their marriage illegal and invalid! 
Q.E.D.πŸ˜ƒ

Bechara Underage Arjun...baali umar mein shadi ho gayi! Ghor anyay, Ghor apradh! Someone shd have told him in India its illegal to marry when a guy is under 21...how would he know? He grew up in Canada...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by devashree_h - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonibright thumbnail
LOL Pallavi Di (If I may call you so )...You mean to say Arjun is ''Balak Var'' πŸ˜†πŸ€£
pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bonibright

LOL Pallavi Di (If I may call you so )...You mean to say Arjun is ''Balak Var'' πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Yeah, he was only 20 yrs old when he married Ovi...totally UNDERAGE! Baalak Var...🀣

Yes sure, u can call me pallavi di..😊
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol...This is a good one pallavi. I guess its PR. But I am just curious, is it a chargeable offence. As 16yrs is the age of consent in Guyana. If One underage is married or have sexual relations with an over 16 and its reported, then the over 16yrs can be charged under the sexual offences act.

It its a chargeable offence in India, then Ovi can be charged as she was of age but not arjun following the same argument above.
pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rayadallie

lol...This is a good one pallavi. I guess its PR. But I am just curious, is it a chargeable offence. As 16yrs is the age of consent in Guyana. If One underage is married or have sexual relations with an over 16 and its reported, then the over 16yrs can be charged under the sexual offences act.

It its a chargeable offence in India, then Ovi can be charged as she was of age but not arjun following the same argument above.

Thanks, Ray! I dont know if its chargeable...probably guardians getting them married are charged as they are the guilty party...forcing underage kids to marry. 
I have to do more research on this...
I came across this ...Sarda Act defined a male child as 21 years or younger, a female child as 18 years or younger, and a minor as a child of either sex 18 years or younger.

I burst out laughing thinking abt Arjun being a male child younger than 21...
...🀣

I think in US also its 16, age of consent but not sure...
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hehehehehe Pallavi di!! Bechara Arjun !! πŸ˜ƒ
pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barun99hit

arjun is 24 he once said it when discussing with farouq bhai ... Go check old garage scenes

Oh did he? Then how come when Ashna delivered Arjun, Archana was in her 5th month of pregnancy? Meaning Arjun is only a few months older than the twins and after 18 yrs leap he was only 19 and a half and when he married Ovi he was about 20...πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I get it I sincerely do 😳Though beingan  Egyptian won't make it come true.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Desperate time, desperate measures so lame ideas and wishful thinking 🀑

Arjun-Ovi's marriage is legal and valid...Only divorce can break it.  nothing  or no one else can...especially being  in denial definitely won't help πŸ˜›

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Denying Indian Marriage laws wont work either. Since Ovi fans themselves proved last night that Arjun was 20 yrs old at that time, so it follows his marriage to Ovi is invalid and illegal in the eyes of the law...in INDIA!.πŸ˜†
NOT USA! πŸ˜‰
Actual marriage laws cannot be denied even if ur living in Egypt. 

Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh Please!!!! Good One in your mind, but you are forgetting a few things.

That means if your dear Purvi had married Arjun it would have been illegal too.🀑

Also, we all know that Ekta and her crew never writes their stories based on facts of Real life.  and Arvi fans loved to stress how this is just a fictional show.

Well, in the name of Reel Life, Arjun and Ovi's is very very legal, and can only be terminated by Legal Divorce.

Come better next time.🀑
Edited by dumppurvi - 10 years ago