India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mallika (Page 4)

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
An interesting post ,but even though I disliked Mallika thoroughly , what would a normal human being do in this situation , walk away , keep whatever dignity you have intact , yes she could not accept nidhi's , but being villainous, even if Sue pushed her, it still shows a lack of strength of character specially the way she forces nidhi's to sell the house at the cost of her father's illness, the way she pushes her brother to do the wrong thing , quoting her many uupkaars on him , later as a bruised and battered woman I felt more sympathy , but kpji  made her have just too many shades of grey for anyone really to admire her, maybe her salvation lay in her pregnancy , but sorry come what may can't like or be sympathetic towards her, liked her initial avatar as the older dignified doctor

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathiJusticeDenied17

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by alkaparmart

Mudraji,good description of Mallika's character.That is a Mallika premi.You know something Mallika was good for only Ashu and that's too she was playing trick to ashu too.In the secaon or third episode she asked ashu to merry her and he clearly refused her.When she gave Ashu the property means BKM she was in that hope that he will merry in this excange.And one thing which i didn't like was she tried to kill nidhi,indirectly blackmail Nidhi[thorugh Aditya] and she never harmed ashu but only Nidhi.Why?Bec Ashutosh loved Nidhi,not her.But here not even Nidhi's fault she used her power to hurt and trap Nidhi.Sorry if i disappointed you

I dont mind calling me Mallika premi Alka ji.. Smile..Because, I never hated her anyway!! Ouch

She is the representation of a common female and every one posseses little or more of these charcteristics.

If she bought BKM, thinking of the marriage in return, she wouldnot have given the full rights to Ashu, when she got married to Jagan. So you cannot alltogether say, that she wanted to bargainEmbarrassed

You can never disappoint me... as everyone hates her, if one tries to objectify her actions.

I am a  Mallu premi too...loved your post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
i was so waiting for this,a post on Mallika from Mallu premi of the forumWinkLOL.I agree with you to the extent that she was a true friend of Ashu and she was emtionally dependent on ashu and she faced a lot of hardships initially and to hide her vulnerability she acted arrogant,I liked her in initial few episodes,till Nidhi was not into he picture,but once Ashu acknowledged his love for Nidhi,and knowing fully well that Ashu has never promised her anyhing,she could well have carried forward her act of arrogance and let Ashni be,for me most hated was the fact that she chose to celebrate her friend's heart break and then from there she just kept getting worse ,I could also never forget how she tried to keep Nidhi and Ashu away,I mean here was a successful doctor,a senior surgeon,so dignified that she could silently wait for her love for 12 years and then suddenly she becomes a psycho and trioes to kill her same friend's love,CVs really butchered her,i was ok if she still silently loved ashu after his marriage too,but doing all those scheming and all was intolerable.But Rukhsar played her part brilliantly.

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

An interesting post ,but even though I disliked Mallika thoroughly , what would a normal human being do in this situation , walk away , keep whatever dignity you have intact , yes she could not accept nidhi's , but being villainous, even if Sue pushed her, it still shows a lack of strength of character specially the way she forces nidhi's to sell the house at the cost of her father's illness, the way she pushes her brother to do the wrong thing , quoting her many uupkaars on him , later as a bruised and battered woman I felt more sympathy , but kpji  made her have just too many shades of grey for anyone really to admire her, maybe her salvation lay in her pregnancy , but sorry come what may can't like or be sympathetic towards her, liked her initial avatar as the older dignified doctor

You need not be sorry  for such characters in the real life. She doesnt deserve one.
The beauty of KPji's creation is the multi graded grey.Smile

What is the fun if someone creates a villain .. nth re-incarnation of Komallika or Ramola sikanderWink

But, what irritates me is ... Nidhi has done some respectable professional degree... but couldnt make what she should do next.. she leaves completing/... practicing just like that..and again joins back just to be with her husband

Mallika has practiced too and must have endured the pain in the lives of the patients at close quarters..still she didnot learn any lesson from her experiences...Embarrassed

bc123456Veni-Vidi-Vici

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

I am a  Mallu premi too...loved your post

De taali... thank youEmbarrassedSmile

Veni-Vidi-Vici

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

i was so waiting for this,a post on Mallika from Mallu premi of the forumWinkLOL.I agree with you to the extent that she was a true friend of Ashu and she was emtionally dependent on ashu and she faced a lot of hardships initially and to hide her vulnerability she acted arrogant,I liked her in initial few episodes,till Nidhi was not into he picture,but once Ashu acknowledged his love for Nidhi,and knowing fully well that Ashu has never promised her anyhing,she could well have carried forward her act of arrogance and let Ashni be,for me most hated was the fact that she chose to celebrate her friend's heart break and then from there she just kept getting worse ,I could also never forget how she tried to keep Nidhi and Ashu away,I mean here was a successful doctor,a senior surgeon,so dignified that she could silently wait for her love for 12 years and then suddenly she becomes a psycho and trioes to kill her same friend's love,CVs really butchered her,i was ok if she still silently loved ashu after his marriage too,but doing all those scheming and all was intolerable.But Rukhsar played her part brilliantly.

Mallika premi...LOLLOL
Aage se, main apna intro james bond style mein doongi...

'Mudra -------- Mallu premi'   kaisa hai??WinkWink

ya, SRK ishtyle mein... naam toh suna hoga...'Mudra -------- Mallu premi'LOLLOLLOL

Veni-Vidi-Vicisonyjknum

Bhavi03 IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavi03
Bhavi03

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged

mallu paar essay LOL 

yeeh thread kaafee daar daar ki open kiyaa mainee...maine socchha kahee hamee mallu par essay tooh nahi likhnaaOuchLOLLOL 

haa mallika itnee buree bhi nahi thee...suhaase buree theeLOL mallika tooh sirf ashu bhakt thee..mai ashu dewaanee hu likeLOL

Edited by nidhirohan - 24 June 2013 at 1:21am

mudraswathi

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Post ka title dekha kar read karane ka man nahi kar raha tha but post maker ka naam padh ke read kiye bina rahe nahi payee.Smile
Nice post but for me MallikaAngry

mudraswathi

Go to top