India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mallika (Page 3)

lee_Ashni IF-Rockerz
lee_Ashni
lee_Ashni

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Mudraji perfect analysis of Mallika's character. Initially she was shown serene at heart till her  thinking was totally ruined by Suhasini. Otherwise hers and Nidhi's conversations were quite interesting. The fact remains, Mallika loved ashutosh so badly that she was blindly ready to take any drastic step to get Ashutosh back to her and this attitude of hers lead her finally to transform into a vamp. Hats of to Rukshar Rehman for vey effectively portraying the role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

Brilliant Mudra! Ur description makes Mallika's character more piteous ! Personally I hv never liked her character but ur post reminds me of an extract from Bible:
Nothing is external from you , nothing is causing you pain accept you. how can we "blame" someone when they are not aware they are doing something wrong. there is no such thing as an evil person, when someone is unaware, that is ignorance. ignorance is when someone doesnt know something.
No one in this world can ever do anything wrong. Everything is done out of ignorance.

Thank you very much Deepali. and an apt quote as usual.Clap

It is an honour to think that a well read person reads my posts too...Embarrassed

whether ignorance or otherwise, I believe each one of us display some extent of Mallikaism... it is difficult to be so pure like Mahatma Gandhi.

And I am curious to know... if Mallika's role is played by KK and Nidhi by Rukhsaar... what expectations we would have had?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaligupta197Veni-Vidi-Vici

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Mudraji perfect analysis of Mallika's character. Initially she was shown serene at heart till her  thinking was totally ruined by Suhasini. Otherwise hers and Nidhi's conversations were quite interesting. The fact remains, Mallika loved ashutosh so badly that she was blindly ready to take any drastic step to get Ashutosh back to her and this attitude of hers lead her finally to transform into a vamp. Hats of to Rukshar Rehman for vey effectively portraying the role.

Thank you Leena... Smile for reading and liking...

yes. Even initially, Mallika to dint like Suhasini's interference... But gradually, she depended totally on her. Had KPji could convert his ideas into more better scenes, we would have enjoyed more critic acclaim to this story.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lee_AshniVeni-Vidi-Vici

deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Brilliant Mudra! Ur description makes Mallika's character more piteous ! Personally I hv never liked her character but ur post reminds me of an extract from Bible:
Nothing is external from you , nothing is causing you pain accept you. how can we "blame" someone when they are not aware they are doing something wrong. there is no such thing as an evil person, when someone is unaware, that is ignorance. ignorance is when someone doesnt know something.
No one in this world can ever do anything wrong. Everything is done out of ignorance.

Thank you very much Deepali. and an apt quote as usual.Clap

It is an honour to think that a well read person reads my posts too...Embarrassed

whether ignorance or otherwise, I believe each one of us display some extent of Mallikaism... it is difficult to be so pure like Mahatma Gandhi.

And I am curious to know... if Mallika's role is played by KK and Nidhi by Rukhsaar... what expectations we would have had?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ShockedOuch KK as MallikaConfused???

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Yieee... Bhagooo...LOLLOL

But it only a hypothetical questionEmbarrassedLOL
deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Yieee... Bhagooo...LOLLOL

But it only a hypothetical questionEmbarrassedLOL

Thank god u clearified MudraAngryLOL

mudraswathi

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Well, Mudra, very thoughtful post. Very different from your usual posts. Loved it! Big smile  I will add my two cents in a bit, have to think some. Embarrassed

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Well, Mudra, very thoughtful post. Very different from your usual posts. Loved it! Big smile  I will add my two cents in a bit, have to think some. Embarrassed

Vow!!! I have not expected Aarti...Embarrassed...
Will wait gladly...Day Dreaming

There were guests...all of a sudden... so had to attend them
(they have come specially to meet me only..Ouch)

Go to top