India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mallika (Page 2)

LuvRanJi IF-Dazzler
LuvRanJi
LuvRanJi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Great Analysis Teacher Ji Thumbs Up very well described ...Rukhsar is an amazing actress and would have loved if CVs had didn't ruined her character Angry waise CVs ki kiya bat hai ...they ruined so many other characters too Ouch

Edited by LuvRanJi - 23 June 2013 at 2:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvRanJi

Great Analysis Teacher Ji Thumbs Up very well described ...Rukhsar is an amazing actress and would have loved if CVs had didn't ruined her character Angry waise CVs ki kiya bat hai ...they ruined so many other characters too Ouch

Thank you RAnji..

CVs have not ruined her character... she is ruined at the first place.

But yes. They should have built a strong base of plots using other characters.. CVs have failed miserably in highlighting the characterstics of the charactersOuchOuch

LuvRanJi

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Mudraji,good description of Mallika's character.That is a Mallika premi.You know something Mallika was good for only Ashu and that's too she was playing trick to ashu too.In the secaon or third episode she asked ashu to merry her and he clearly refused her.When she gave Ashu the property means BKM she was in that hope that he will merry in this excange.And one thing which i didn't like was she tried to kill nidhi,indirectly blackmail Nidhi[thorugh Aditya] and she never harmed ashu but only Nidhi.Why?Bec Ashutosh loved Nidhi,not her.But here not even Nidhi's fault she used her power to hurt and trap Nidhi.Sorry if i disappointed you

mudraswathi

LuvRanJi IF-Dazzler
LuvRanJi
LuvRanJi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by LuvRanJi

Thank you RAnji..

CVs have not ruined her character... she is ruined at the first place.

But yes. They should have built a strong base of plots using other characters.. CVs have failed miserably in highlighting the characterstics of the charactersOuchOuch
@bold agree  OuchOuch

Edited by LuvRanJi - 23 June 2013 at 3:28am

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Mudraji,good description of Mallika's character.That is a Mallika premi.You know something Mallika was good for only Ashu and that's too she was playing trick to ashu too.In the secaon or third episode she asked ashu to merry her and he clearly refused her.When she gave Ashu the property means BKM she was in that hope that he will merry in this excange.And one thing which i didn't like was she tried to kill nidhi,indirectly blackmail Nidhi[thorugh Aditya] and she never harmed ashu but only Nidhi.Why?Bec Ashutosh loved Nidhi,not her.But here not even Nidhi's fault she used her power to hurt and trap Nidhi.Sorry if i disappointed you

I dont mind calling me Mallika premi Alka ji.. Smile..Because, I never hated her anyway!! Ouch

She is the representation of a common female and every one posseses little or more of these charcteristics.

If she bought BKM, thinking of the marriage in return, she wouldnot have given the full rights to Ashu, when she got married to Jagan. So you cannot alltogether say, that she wanted to bargainEmbarrassed

You can never disappoint me... as everyone hates her, if one tries to objectify her actions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-ViciparmarA

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Mudraji,i didn't hate any character in KTLK.I like khushi too.But what i want to say that Kp Ji ruined her character and her dignity too.So i am little disappointed by this character.Bus,that's all
mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Mudraji,i didn't hate any character in KTLK.I like khushi too.But what i want to say that Kp Ji ruined her character and her dignity too.So i am little disappointed by this character.Bus,that's all

Smile

parmarA

deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Brilliant Mudra! Ur description makes Mallika's character more piteous ! Personally I hv never liked her character but ur post reminds me of an extract from Bible:
Nothing is external from you , nothing is causing you pain accept you. how can we "blame" someone when they are not aware they are doing something wrong. there is no such thing as an evil person, when someone is unaware, that is ignorance. ignorance is when someone doesnt know something.
No one in this world can ever do anything wrong. Everything is done out of ignorance.

mudraswathi

Go to top