Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Yieee... Bhagooo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But it only a hypothetical questionπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thank god u clearified MudraπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well, Mudra, very thoughtful post. Very different from your usual posts. Loved it! πŸ˜ƒ  I will add my two cents in a bit, have to think some. πŸ˜³
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Well, Mudra, very thoughtful post. Very different from your usual posts. Loved it! πŸ˜ƒ  I will add my two cents in a bit, have to think some. πŸ˜³

Vow!!! I have not expected Aarti...😳...
Will wait gladly...

There were guests...all of a sudden... so had to attend them
(they have come specially to meet me only..)
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An interesting post ,but even though I disliked Mallika thoroughly , what would a normal human being do in this situation , walk away , keep whatever dignity you have intact , yes she could not accept nidhi's , but being villainous, even if Sue pushed her, it still shows a lack of strength of character specially the way she forces nidhi's to sell the house at the cost of her father's illness, the way she pushes her brother to do the wrong thing , quoting her many uupkaars on him , later as a bruised and battered woman I felt more sympathy , but kpji  made her have just too many shades of grey for anyone really to admire her, maybe her salvation lay in her pregnancy , but sorry come what may can't like or be sympathetic towards her, liked her initial avatar as the older dignified doctor
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

I dont mind calling me Mallika premi Alka ji.. 😊..Because, I never hated her anyway!!

She is the representation of a common female and every one posseses little or more of these charcteristics.

If she bought BKM, thinking of the marriage in return, she wouldnot have given the full rights to Ashu, when she got married to Jagan. So you cannot alltogether say, that she wanted to bargain😳

You can never disappoint me... as everyone hates her, if one tries to objectify her actions.

I am a  Mallu premi too...loved your post
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i was so waiting for this,a post on Mallika from Mallu premi of the forumπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.I agree with you to the extent that she was a true friend of Ashu and she was emtionally dependent on ashu and she faced a lot of hardships initially and to hide her vulnerability she acted arrogant,I liked her in initial few episodes,till Nidhi was not into he picture,but once Ashu acknowledged his love for Nidhi,and knowing fully well that Ashu has never promised her anyhing,she could well have carried forward her act of arrogance and let Ashni be,for me most hated was the fact that she chose to celebrate her friend's heart break and then from there she just kept getting worse ,I could also never forget how she tried to keep Nidhi and Ashu away,I mean here was a successful doctor,a senior surgeon,so dignified that she could silently wait for her love for 12 years and then suddenly she becomes a psycho and trioes to kill her same friend's love,CVs really butchered her,i was ok if she still silently loved ashu after his marriage too,but doing all those scheming and all was intolerable.But Rukhsar played her part brilliantly.
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bc123456

An interesting post ,but even though I disliked Mallika thoroughly , what would a normal human being do in this situation , walk away , keep whatever dignity you have intact , yes she could not accept nidhi's , but being villainous, even if Sue pushed her, it still shows a lack of strength of character specially the way she forces nidhi's to sell the house at the cost of her father's illness, the way she pushes her brother to do the wrong thing , quoting her many uupkaars on him , later as a bruised and battered woman I felt more sympathy , but kpji  made her have just too many shades of grey for anyone really to admire her, maybe her salvation lay in her pregnancy , but sorry come what may can't like or be sympathetic towards her, liked her initial avatar as the older dignified doctor

You need not be sorry  for such characters in the real life. She doesnt deserve one.
The beauty of KPji's creation is the multi graded grey.😊

What is the fun if someone creates a villain .. nth re-incarnation of Komallika or Ramola sikanderπŸ˜‰

But, what irritates me is ... Nidhi has done some respectable professional degree... but couldnt make what she should do next.. she leaves completing/... practicing just like that..and again joins back just to be with her husband

Mallika has practiced too and must have endured the pain in the lives of the patients at close quarters..still she didnot learn any lesson from her experiences...😳
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I am a  Mallu premi too...loved your post

De taali... thank you😳😊

mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyjknum

i was so waiting for this,a post on Mallika from Mallu premi of the forumπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.I agree with you to the extent that she was a true friend of Ashu and she was emtionally dependent on ashu and she faced a lot of hardships initially and to hide her vulnerability she acted arrogant,I liked her in initial few episodes,till Nidhi was not into he picture,but once Ashu acknowledged his love for Nidhi,and knowing fully well that Ashu has never promised her anyhing,she could well have carried forward her act of arrogance and let Ashni be,for me most hated was the fact that she chose to celebrate her friend's heart break and then from there she just kept getting worse ,I could also never forget how she tried to keep Nidhi and Ashu away,I mean here was a successful doctor,a senior surgeon,so dignified that she could silently wait for her love for 12 years and then suddenly she becomes a psycho and trioes to kill her same friend's love,CVs really butchered her,i was ok if she still silently loved ashu after his marriage too,but doing all those scheming and all was intolerable.But Rukhsar played her part brilliantly.

Mallika premi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aage se, main apna intro james bond style mein doongi...

'Mudra -------- Mallu premi'   kaisa hai??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ya, SRK ishtyle mein... naam toh suna hoga...'Mudra -------- Mallu premi'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†