thala
thala

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

Now time to grill u guys...

Questions for both.

1. How do you define honesty?    honesty in the best policyLOL 

2. What is your biggest fear or worry? grillingLOL

3. What is the main thing that makes you unique?  i dont think i am unique iam just as everyone

4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out? my ganesha idol

5. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying?i never lie and i hate people who lie, in that way i can find out whether the person is lying or not

6. What is the oldest item you own?the first gift ( japan made watch) from my hubby

7. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive? the person's love

8. What does it mean to have courage? to be bold and speak what you  feel irrelevent to the situation, take the initiative and lead

9. Do you like your name? yes after coming to dabhily

10. Do you have a nickname? What is it? rama kutty , 

11. If you could have any special magic, what would it be? i cook very well (LOL)

12. If you had three wishes, what would you wish? i would like god to grant safety for all the girls, all should get whatever they ask for and worldy peace

13. What is your greatest strength? my firm belief in my lord ganesha

14. What is your worst weakness? short temper, to be precise if i find something wrong i speak out immediately in front of that person, i dont like talking  behind

15. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge? life becomes hell if we know the future 

16. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future? present

17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? earning the love of everyone , trying every bit ot help others , more spiritual and try to come out of all worldly pleasures 

18. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today? lord ganesha( who is my mom, dad ,freind everything to me. sometimes i even scold himLOL csk finals)

19. If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose?if it is my fault i def deserve a punishment which will keep reminding me , not to repeat it

20. Describe a time you got into trouble. yesterday me and my family went for shopping, we purchased all the items and some left by auto and others by bus while returning home . i got a call from my hubby that i need to purchase a silk saree for my cousin, but she had boarded the bus , i kept calling and i couldnt get connected . we were left with just one hour and we didnt have our lunch. i prayed to lord ganesha and as usual he helped me, the call got connected and we all assembled at a particular place and bought the sareeD'oh. if i had failed to do it, i would have felt gulity

21. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning?, i pray that the day should turn good for all

22. What makes you a good person? iam trying to be a good person

23. What would your obituary say? i dont want to think about it

24. What is your greatest regret? my dream

25. How would you describe standing on a beach looking at the ocean? its bliss , it has so much of treasures but never boasts, it accepts all the rivers but never crosses the border, its always calm unless its provoked( tsunami)

26. What is your favorite outfit to wear? sarees at home and salwars during travel

27. What do you do when you are driving alone in a car?

Love and Friendship Questions

28. If a friend is being bullied or harassed by someone, what do you do? i wold help the freind and gather the crowd

29. Reflect on the characteristics of your best friend. What makes him or her so special? he is the best , he always helps me when iam in trouble and listens to my smallest wish ( my friend ganesha)

30. Has anyone close to you passed away?  no

31. Describe a time you fell in love. we never know when we fell in loveLOL

32. Can you keep secrets? Describe a time you didn't. yes i can , i have never revealed it till today

33. How do you show your love for others? i care , i help, i try my best that i dont trouble them

34. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?  my dad has done may such things 

35. If you could become anyone's friend that you want, who would you choose? that person should be true

36. Are you the type of person with lots of friends or just a few close ones? just one( ganesha)Wink

37. What is one quality you admire most in others?  many read books and novels , i wonder how do they read such books, i feel sleepy by just seeing the books

38. Do you prefer to be with those who are younger or older than you are? doenst matter unless they give a good company

39. If you could ask me one question, and I had to answer you truthfully, what would you want to know? 

40. What is the meanest thing you have ever done to someone? my sis was suffering from jaundice and a family freind brought cakes (new year) i couldnt resist myself from eating those, how could i do that when my sis was suffering Angry

41. Who is one friend from your past you want to reconnect with? roopashree my classmate when i was in 8th std, dont know where she is 

42. What gift u will give to ur lovable person? i guess their need and gift them

43. Describe an activity that you think is truly romantic. rain ( you guess the next)

44. If you were to write a love note to your sweetheart, what would it say?  you are my world and love me till my heart stops,

45. When you are in trouble, whom do you call for help? obviously my freind ganesha

46. Who are the people you love the most? everyone Hug 

Now time to grill u guys...

Questions for both.

1. How do you define honesty?    honesty in the best policyLOL 

2. What is your biggest fear or worry? grillingLOL

3. What is the main thing that makes you unique?  i dont think i am unique iam just as everyone

4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out? my ganesha idol

5. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying?i never lie and i hate people who lie, in that way i can find out whether the person is lying or not

6. What is the oldest item you own?the first gift ( japan made watch) from my hubby

7. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive? the person's love

8. What does it mean to have courage? to be bold and speak what you  feel irrelevent to the situation, take the initiative and lead

9. Do you like your name? yes after coming to dabhily

10. Do you have a nickname? What is it? rama kutty , 

11. If you could have any special magic, what would it be? i cook very well (LOL)

12. If you had three wishes, what would you wish? i would like god to grant safety for all the girls, all should get whatever they ask for and worldy peace

13. What is your greatest strength? my firm belief in my lord ganesha

14. What is your worst weakness? short temper, to be precise if i find something wrong i speak out immediately in front of that person, i dont like talking  behind

15. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge? life becomes hell if we know the future 

16. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future? present

17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? earning the love of everyone , trying every bit ot help others , more spiritual and try to come out of all worldly pleasures 

18. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today? lord ganesha( who is my mom, dad ,freind everything to me. sometimes i even scold himLOL csk finals)

19. If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose?if it is my fault i def deserve a punishment which will keep reminding me , not to repeat it

20. Describe a time you got into trouble. yesterday me and my family went for shopping, we purchased all the items and some left by auto and others by bus while returning home . i got a call from my hubby that i need to purchase a silk saree for my cousin, but she had boarded the bus , i kept calling and i couldnt get connected . we were left with just one hour and we didnt have our lunch. i prayed to lord ganesha and as usual he helped me, the call got connected and we all assembled at a particular place and bought the sareeD'oh. if i had failed to do it, i would have felt gulity

21. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning?, i pray that the day should turn good for all

22. What makes you a good person? iam trying to be a good person

23. What would your obituary say? i dont want to think about it

24. What is your greatest regret? my dream

25. How would you describe standing on a beach looking at the ocean? its bliss , it has so much of treasures but never boasts, it accepts all the rivers but never crosses the border, its always calm unless its provoked( tsunami)

26. What is your favorite outfit to wear? sarees at home and salwars during travel

27. What do you do when you are driving alone in a car?

Love and Friendship Questions

28. If a friend is being bullied or harassed by someone, what do you do? i wold help the freind and gather the crowd

29. Reflect on the characteristics of your best friend. What makes him or her so special? he is the best , he always helps me when iam in trouble and listens to my smallest wish ( my friend ganesha)

30. Has anyone close to you passed away?  no

31. Describe a time you fell in love. we never know when we fell in loveLOL

32. Can you keep secrets? Describe a time you didn't. yes i can , i have never revealed it till today

33. How do you show your love for others? i care , i help, i try my best that i dont trouble them

34. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?  my dad has done may such things 

35. If you could become anyone's friend that you want, who would you choose? that person should be true

36. Are you the type of person with lots of friends or just a few close ones? just one( ganesha)Wink

37. What is one quality you admire most in others?  many read books and novels , i wonder how do they read such books, i feel sleepy by just seeing the books

38. Do you prefer to be with those who are younger or older than you are? doenst matter unless they give a good company

39. If you could ask me one question, and I had to answer you truthfully, what would you want to know? 

40. What is the meanest thing you have ever done to someone? my sis was suffering from jaundice and a family freind brought cakes (new year) i couldnt resist myself from eating those, how could i do that when my sis was suffering Angry

41. Who is one friend from your past you want to reconnect with? roopashree my classmate when i was in 8th std, dont know where she is 

42. What gift u will give to ur lovable person? i guess their need and gift them

43. Describe an activity that you think is truly romantic. rain ( you guess the next)

44. If you were to write a love note to your sweetheart, what would it say?  you are my world and love me till my heart stops,

45. When you are in trouble, whom do you call for help? obviously my freind ganesha

46. Who are the people you love the most? everyone Hug 

sindu iam tired answering D'oh
but enjoyed very much 
thank you Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-Duggukede

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged

thala.rhomba seekirama vandhuteenga(u came very early) LOL