Vivian Dsena Birthday Thread#3 Main Karu Toh Saala

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys😛 this is the third thread of VD birthday and I am appointed as ur 3rd TM to make Vivu's b'day post😛😛

chakku n VD ka intro toh de diya and shrish ne VD ke coolie business ke bare me bata diya🤣 chalo aaj main tumhe VD aur uske Rangeele character ke baare me batati hun😛

...Main Karu Toh Saala Character Dheela hai...

VD ko humesha character dheela roles kyun milte hai?😕 pehle abhay and now RK. though RK is seedha now😆😆😆 As we all know VD as Abhay was our cute rotlu bahu😛😆 but his character was so dheela. whole dehradoon was his GF😳 in PKYEK except haseena mother h was paird with every gal 🤣 chalo lets see who were they😉😆

Abhay with Maithili aka aur nashili metz

Abhay with misha

Abhay with Ruhi aka tracker

Abhay with Panchi

Abhy with Alina

Abhay with Deepanita

Abhay with T and some bharewali GFs

Abhay with Jeh

Abhay with doshi

Abhay with Kabir

Abhay with sid

Abhay with Piya

RK with Dips

RK with Trishna

RK with heroine

RK with Bittuji

RK with Biwi

chalo bohot ho gayi pics😆 my question is...VD itne Rangeele roles karne ke baad bhi uspar ladkiya itna kyun marti hai??😕😕 ab toh he is married man, still fangirls drool on him😳   *cough nidu cough bani*😆 VDians are so kameene..they BBB sultan for dore daloing on married woman but VD AT pe khule aam they dore dalo on married man and VD ka "ankon se rape" happens everyday 🤣🤣🤣 total besharam fangirls i must say🤬🤣🤣 visit VD AT aur aap jate hi phisal ke gir jaoge..🤣🤣 puri ATs drool karke gandi karke rakh di hai😡😡🤣

PLZ leave VD he is not a good guy.😡😡..let me show you something more...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is VD's birthday thread right😕

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok jokes apart...Wishing Vivian Dsena a very happy birthday. aise hi bade ho par budhe na ho..😆 jaise jaise tumhari umar badhe..utnihi tumhari sundarta badhe..😆 

*Countdown Begins*

//gift for DROOLERS..😉scroll down//
Edited by vivoash - 10 years ago
This is for those DROOLERS jinki dil-e-tammana hai Vivian ko shirtless dekhne ki🤣 par kamina ab shirt utarne ko kitne din lagaye kya pata so enjoy this tab tak ke liye...😉🤣

WU credit: NiDiZ
Irresistable Abhay..Too Hot..!!*fire*Abhay Was in Towel..n Was luking Soo hot.. ..
(Sawariya music is playing..in the BG..!!)
Abhay Vampire Bat tatoo..was shown..again..n Than he went inside the Shower..for taking bath..
The Reporter asked so u're the next Sawariya..??
On which Vivian laughingly replied No..!!😃..n than he said that Abhay has done some mistake in the boxing match..which now he regrets..!!(I think Kabir has beaten up) Vivian Tattoo Was removing becoz of the shower bath he was having..n 
Than After his pack up..he went to Tere Liye set..n met Anu a.k.a Harshad..!!   
He said the set of TI cum's on his way..so he came to met his frnds.. 

VU: watch this Viv ke Packs and abs sab dikh jayenge...😉

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3515985423034

well abhi keliye we can wait for shirtless VD. so jo bhi VD k physical apperance par comment mare toh kehna "Insaan ko body banani hai toh Vivian Dsena jaisi PERFECT banao...6 packs toh MAZDURON ke bhi hote hai..."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by vivoash - 10 years ago
yipee!! aaj hathiyaya maine first place warna sab res maaar jate the mujhse pehle.. 

pehle chakku,fir shrish n ab ashu ki baari..im wondering if der is a competition going on ki kaun VD ki sabse jyada lega??😲🤣

tweet all these threads to VD..he will take a week's break n will make himself believe dat these kaminas r actually his fans 😉 n after dat he will take another one week's break n will wonder ki aakhir usne zindagi me aise kaun se karam kiya ki usse aise kamine,nikamme fans mile hain jo usse jitna dete nahi usse jyada le lete hain..😲.🤣🤣🤣 uske B'day tak pe nahi chhodte usse..🤣🤣

but Mr. Dsena let me tell u ye apki hi galti hai becoz hum VDians pe Abhay n RK ka asar hai n so our love is also RK/Abhay types..romantic lines ka akaal n BBB ki bharmaar hoti hai humare pyaar me..😳😳

btw ashu i can kill u n chakku for writing bani n nidu's name specifically in his droolers list..hum kya marr gaye hain? n thanks for chaddi no.3 wali pic..iss pe sabse jyada drool toh hum ATians ne hi ki hai..😳🤣🤣

btw tune VD ko badnaam krke chhod diya..u made his dostana public?😲🤣🤣waise dis is also d truth dat in every show of VD even cvs openly show his charm n effect on girls..every girl on d show is shown in love wid him at one point of tym be it in MEIEJ or PKYEK..waise Abhay ki tu puri dehradun ki hr ladki GF thi !!!🤣🤣

anyways mast post ashu..totally VDians ishtyle..VD,VDians n our love for VD is totally hatke !!!😳5 days to go now!!waiting!!!😃

Edited by love.abhay - 10 years ago
it was VD/VDians bashing thread or VD birthday thread?

pehle chakku bajaoed him then shrish and now u made his character dheela

🤣 🤣

usko praise kar rahe ho ki uski bajaa rahe ho ?? 😕  🤣 🤣

saali VD ko bash kiya to kiya VDians ka hakk hai but VDians ko bashing??

secret bata diya tune AT ka 🤬 aur tune hume Sultan se compare kiya u bhindipie ki biwi 🤬
tu sambhal tere bhindipie ko baaki ko humare liye chod de 🤬

saali wo bada hoga to buddha kaise nahi hofa? 😕 🤣 🤣

aur pics... ??? meri aur VD ki add nahi ki tune 😳 🤣 🤣

and last 3 pics pe to lagta hai 😈 no touching no touching only kissing only kissing 🤣 🤣

fadoo post ashu 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by MSmyworldMS - 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Vivian
Cant wait for ur birthday
u are certainly the BEST forever
God bless u always
🥳

Edited by EternalFrission - 10 years ago
Res

What can we expect from you girls 🤣 🤣 🤣 His izzat in danger 🤣

But sach kahoon toh I miss Abhay and his character dheela 😳 Why can't RK be character dheela like Abhay 

VD and his male co-actors 🤣 Coochie coo karta rehta hai 😆 Eeew why posting Watermelon's pic 😳 Thread ganda kar diya 🤢 😆 OMG I love that Emran Kissme wala pic with Sid 🤣

Happy Birthday to VD 😛

Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 10 years ago
Awesome ...no wonder he is chemistry boy ..creates chemistry with everyone ...😆
Someone tweet these countdown threads to VD🤣🤣🤣He won't believe that his fans have made these🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, nice thread my Bhindigirl🤣🤣

I am sure Farah's thread will be full of cheap drooling emoticons only🤣🤣

Btw Ashu you forgot Abhay with Shanaya the Physical Education teacher🤣
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/15441-happy-world-music-day.htm

comment please mention VD full name
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Someone tweet these countdown threads to VD🤣🤣🤣He won't believe that his fans have made these🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, nice thread my Bhindigirl🤣🤣

I am sure Farah's thread will be full of cheap drooling emoticons only🤣🤣

Btw Ashu you forgot Abhay with Shanaya the Physical Education teacher🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

woh faint ho jayega chakku...

@red HWWW bhul giyi.😆😆😆