India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

21st June '13 QH My POV

Toiyzz Newbie
Toiyzz
Toiyzz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
First off I have to give a hats off to Surbhi Jyoti for a stellar performance on portraying a woman who has been hurt beyond words... When she fell to her knees.. OMG I wanted to fall along with her.. Just BRAVA 

Karan Singh Grover is always suburb in his acting - and told just proved why he is the King of reel television - his ability to portray so much with his eyes is a gift 

I my get some persons who do not agree with my next statements but this is just my POV. I am seeing that some people have been saying that Tanveer told Zoya she was planning this but come on people, you see the man you are in love with - in bed with your ENEMY and you trusted him to NEVER betray you - how would you react?? Would you think clearly to remember that she planned this?? Would you think clearly to know that it was faked?? No! You react to what you see - human nature is something that is proven to be reaction to the sight - what you see, hear or feel, that how you react. 

So Zoe reacted like I expect any broken hearted person would - in absolute pain and agony , anger, hurt , regret, the need to lash out... Thus the splendid acting by Surbhi Jyoti, I just think we need to appreciate talent and she showed she has it in spades  

So I do not fault her one bit for reacting the way she did, so being hurt, angry and in pain to what she saw with her own 2 eyes. 

Another thing is that persons are saying that Asad did not deserve the slap for something he did not do. But tell me something, isn't turning a blind eye to the truth asking you to get what is coming to you? 

That's exactly what he did, Zoya told him on numerous occasions that Tanveer is hiding something but did he listen? NO! His biggest fault is his inability to see what is in front of him, he does not look at the little things only takes things at face value.

Isn't love a partnership? Doesn't it entail trust? Zoya was ABSOLUTELY correct in asking him what is the truth? If he is speaking about truth as he does not understand the word. Once again coming back to what you see, that is the truth, she saw him in bed with her. THAT IS THE TRUTH! 

I am not saying that anyone deserves to be slapped - but in this instance he did. He is a pretty judgmental character before he learns the truth - especially where Zoe is concerned and had to do alot of apologizing because of it. However I digress...

The point I get from the writers is that Asad's own personal fear is being realized and it will show how he will overcome it , the fear - OF BEING HIS FATHER.

That point was showcased brilliantly - I salute the writers for their ability to bring their focus points across so smoothly. 

But a big question in my mind... Isn't anyone else seeing the "cat" smirking? This is where the realistic factor lost it for me in the episode... Asad never questioned her - I mean come on - I have a best friend who KNOWS I am getting married and we wake up in bed together? I am not going to question you? Get real...  I would be so mad that I would ask WTH!!! 

The family members as well, this is not all Asad's fault - Tanveer KNEW he was getting married so tell me again why she wasn't questioned?

Once again I digress - this is just my point of view on the episode and situation

It would be interesting to see how Asad gains the trust of his mother and most importantly Zoe. The upcoming tracks in Amjer should be interesting.

Musings of a Caribbean Girl
--------------------------------------
Toiyzz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soapfansugantisparikhtrina2010-khaleesi-countingstarz

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Liked your post and do agree with all your points.
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Very well written and so very true.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top