JaaNu AT #25 |Pachas Shades of JaaNu | - Page 63

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nupsie

</div>
<div>

oh so u r disappointed that u were not his only concern n he had some more Walis apart from Chaiwali??πŸ˜†

Why would i be Disappointed? He is a two year old bacha. 🀣
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

He needed a chaiwali too πŸ€£ have you seen his posts in JDJ forum? He's bashing DD left right and DDians hate him. 

He is apparantly a part of the haters' gang on that forumπŸ˜†

Imagine dilshaad proposing JaNu marriage and they go together to Ajmer for blessings before weddingπŸ˜†

If that happens Gul aunty Rocks! 🀒 πŸ˜†

Imagine dilshaad proposing JaNu marriage and they go together to Ajmer for blessings before wedding πŸ˜†

🀒

I wil break my TV screen !!
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Really? He told me he is leaving IF. Such a drama queen. 🀣 btw now that the Mods are back won't he get warning?

@nooputtar i hope it doesn't happen. I can't wait for Ajmer episodes. you know they went to Ajmer for a reason i mean they won't so much money aise hi. Something good will happen. A turning point.

Aww...he told u he's leaving IF n he didn't??πŸ˜†   HURT Sadia??πŸ˜†

Sadia so much money they spent on the wedding ceremonies too...shadi to nahi hui na??
yeah turning point it wud sure b...n I am hoping the wedding happens too, either in Ajmer or immediately after they return frm AjmerπŸ˜ƒ
Ya, he's a hate monger now. I'm not seeing him making posts these days. I think he got banned πŸ˜† I don't see his friend lallan-top much either.
50 shades of JaaNu .. 

🀣

ek shade jo dekha wo aaj tak vul nahi shakti .. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

yeah turning point it wud sure b...n I am hoping the wedding happens too, either in Ajmer or immediately after they return frm AjmerπŸ˜ƒ

Some wedding has to happen. Either AsYa or JaNu or Zoyaan πŸ˜† free me gul aunty did not waste so much money for rasams πŸ˜†

Aww...he told u he's leaving IF n he didn't??πŸ˜† HURT Sadia??πŸ˜†

</strong>

<strong>

Sadia so much money they spent on the wedding ceremonies too...shadi to nahi hui na??

No why would i be. He can join or leave not my concern. πŸ˜†

Yeah i forgot. Those never ending celebrations.   πŸ˜‘ why did they waste so much money and our time when they weren't gonna get married. πŸ˜† btw Ajmer wedding is confirmed right?