JaaNu AT #25 |Pachas Shades of JaaNu | - Page 61

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

What? Asad goes there coincidentally? No i don't want that. 😡

And yeah somebody needs to slap Tanveer. Btw guys did Nikhat see Tanveer at the wedding? She hasn't met her before right?

And omg Noopur you have a secret admirer and a stalker. 🤣 CHUPEE RUSTAM!

Ya, its very disappointing.  Let's see. Can never trust these spoilers. I can't believe the shitty TB article was true ðŸ˜† when I read that I thought the writer lost brain!!

What? Asad goes there coincidentally? No i don't want that. 😡

And yeah somebody needs to slap Tanveer. Btw guys did Nikhat see Tanveer at the wedding? She hasn't met her before right?

And omg Noopur you have a secret admirer and a stalker. 🤣 CHUPEE RUSTAM!

Nikhat dekh b legi to kya karlegi,...she s nothin but a doormat n shes happy n has no issues the way Haseena n Imran treat her🤢

wat CHUPEE RUSTAM...Chaiwali u r the one here with secret admirers n stalkers😆
Hamara jo b hai sabko pata hai😆
Originally posted by nupsie

I feel Manish is better than Kapil...Kapil is now really boring n his jokes are repetitive🥱

Manish has class. Kapil doesn't. He's not suited for JDJ.
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Manish has class. Kapil doesn't. He's not suited for JDJ.

yeah😆
More than hosting he's busy promoting his upcoming show on colors😆

Has he left Sony TV??😆

Nikhat dekh b legi to kya karlegi,...she s nothin but a doormat n shes happy n has no issues the way Haseena n Imran treat her🤢

100 timer has secret admirers? ðŸ˜² So baahar she 100 timed and andar se 200 timer ðŸ˜†

Ya, its very disappointing. Let's see. Can never trust these spoilers. I can't believe the shitty TB article was true😆when I read that I thought the writer lost brain!!

Same here! When i first read that article i was like How is this even possible? So many twists all of sudden? And it's all coming true. 🤣 but i really hope Asad goes there after her. If he doesn't go after her then whats the point.

And i am already so pissed that Zoya confessed first. Asad should have done it. Zoya's confession was hardly noticeable.   ðŸ˜¡ 😆

100 timer has secret admirers? ðŸ˜² So baahar she 100 timed and andar se 200 timer ðŸ˜†

She used to get PMs by her admirers asking for her special CHAI along with some hugs😆

yeah😆
More than hosting he's busy promoting his upcoming show on colors😆

Has he left Sony TV??😆

No idea. I'm seeing him for the first time. 

Same here! When i first read that article i was like How is this even possible? So many twists all of sudden? And it's all coming true. 🤣 but i really hope Asad goes there after her. If he doesn't go after her then whats the point.

And i am already so pissed that Zoya confessed first. Asad should have done it. Zoya's confession was hardly noticeable.   ðŸ˜¡ 😆

I am really really disappointed that he's not goin there for ZoyaAngry

n I will be more pissed if he takes Tanveer along with him, I swear I wil kill him Angry

Nikhat dekh b legi to kya karlegi,...shes nothin but a doormat n shes happy n has no issues the way Haseena n Imran treat her🤢

</strong>

<strong>

That true! I swear the whole siddique family is so dumb they need Zoya in that house to give them brains but even Zoya is so dumb these days. 😆

secret admirers and Stalkers, mere? No they all are actually after you. 😆