Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad Zoya Story **NEW PART 8 - Pg 14 ** (Page 7)

sasir IF-Rockerz
sasir
sasir

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
nice.update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hirie

malini96 Goldie
malini96
malini96

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
do continue soon

hirie

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
nice
-.-Mariam-.- Goldie
-.-Mariam-.-
-.-Mariam-.-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
That was LOvely & Painful Update...
Hope Tannu's truth  comes out soon...
Continue soon...
Thnx for PM...

Mariam...

hirie

sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Continue soon

hirie

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
guys can someone please take responsibility of pm-ing these members about update on this post - khushi2187, tnom, asad-zoya

massive thanks!!

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Story continues (on popular demand...) Part 5...

Zoya is in Asad's arms as they walk towards the road to get a taxi... To try and comes to grips with normal life... (Tu jahan main wahan... sang sand yu chalu tere jaise tera aasmaan plays in the background...) Asad looks at Zoya who has hear head buried in Asad's chest... He wants ot lessen her pain, but doesn't know the right words... He thinks every time he tries to say something, he ends up hurting her more instead of easing her pain... The last thing he wants is for her to be more upset with anything he does or says... 

Zoya is confused as ever, she doesn't know what to do... On one hand she yearns for Asad's love and his care and his strength, but on the other hand she finds it hard to love him, to be with him, to touch him, to feel comfortable in his presence... But she is too weak and tired of running away all the time, and doesn't fight to get off his arms...

They soon manage to find a cab and Asad directs the driver to take to any nearby hospital...

Asad: (as he gently puts Zoya in the back seat of the cab) Are you okay?

Zoya nods and lies down. Asad sits in the front and off they go... Upon reaching the hospital Zoya nods as to not let Asad lift her again. She thinks he might be tired too and she doesn't want to keep feeling indebted towards him.

Zoya: Main chal sakti hu Mr Khan...
Asad: Lekin Ms Farooqi...
Zoya: No Mr Khan, I'm okay...

She slowly tries to get out and walks but Asad holds on to her, and she slowly starts climbing the stairs holding on to his arm. At the hospital, a doctor takes a look and a nurse cleans Zoya's wounds, applies dressings and gives her pain killers to ease the pain. Asad meanwhile tells Dilshad that he will be bringing Zoya back soon, and Dilshad is relieved at this. She asks if he was able to find anything about Tanveer, but Asad says Zoya thinks it may have been Tanveer but is not sure. Asad then goes up to Zoya's bed...

Asad: Ms Farooqi... Kya aap mujhe bata sakti hai ki woh Tanveer hi thi ya nahi?
Zoya: Phir Tanveer... (thinks Mr Khan is never going to let her forget Tanveer... ever!) Aap kab ki baat kar rahe hai Mr Khan?
Asad: Oh, mera matlab tha jab ko kisi ne dhakka maara...
Zoya: Main aap se pehle bhi keh chuki hu, ki woh Tanveer hi thi... I know her clothes... Lekin aap kyun mera yakeen karenge!
Asad: Woh...
Zoya: (turns her face away) Mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai... waise bhi woh... woh.. se aage kuch nahi keh payenge!

Asad looks down and reaches out with his hand, but then decides to walk away and as soon as he goes towards the door, he thinks he should go and sit next to her and at least try and talk to her... however difficult it may be...

Asad: (walks towards her bed slowly and sits next to her) Zoya... (looks into her eyes) I'm sorry Zoya, ki maine aap par pehle yakeen nahi kiya... But Tanveer ko main bachpan se jaanta hu...
Zoya: Tanveer... Tanveer... Tanveer... I don't want to listen to her name anymore Mr Khan!
Asad: Okay, I'm sorry... Look at me Zoya (holds her face with both his hands)... Use apni galtiyon ki saza jaroor milegi, and I will make sure that you are safe from her!

Zoya is happy hearing this, but then thinks this all might be too late... 

Zoya: Ab yeh sab karne se kya hoga Mr Khan (she starts weeping...) Ek pal ke liye mujhe laga tha ki now there is no point in living this life, lekin main itni weak nahi hu Mr Khan! 
Asad: (quickly hugs her and weeps too...) I won't let anything happen to you... (he then holds her face and says) Understand me?

Zoya keeps weeping...  But hugs him right back!

Asad: I will get to the bottom of this all... (he now knows for sure that its all been Tanveer's ploy to sedate him and then make him end up in bed with her...)

Edited by hirie - 24 June 2013 at 10:00am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...deepthipavitraash12malar3sony1990tvpremipiyushipriyavishu18Asya6bindasss_Nabeela_angelgirl_a-.-Mariam-.-pinkstarscutestar12PriyankahosanacanadiankudiMayurnASYAprincess84JULIELApplefksenakaswanGoodyTwoShoeszan101nilusoniraneebMisHumptyDumptyLinsie

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i think i will stop here now, and my creative juices are not flowing anymore... the upcoming track seems to be interesting, so will wait and watch and if more ideas pop in, then will write more :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyavishu18-.-Mariam-.-princess84mochhug

Go to top